Political Wisdom from Ecclesiastes

Political photo parodies, jokes, and more!
Clint

Post by Clint »

Ecclesiastes 10:2 The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left.

I just read this...how can I not post it?:yh_hugs
Schooling results in matriculation. Education is a process that changes the learner.
spot

Post by spot »

Please separate from me. If you take the left, then I will go to the right; or, if you go to the right, then I will go to the left.

(Genesis 13:9)
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Clint

Post by Clint »

spot;443094 wrote: Please separate from me. If you take the left, then I will go to the right; or, if you go to the right, then I will go to the left.

(Genesis 13:9)
:yh_rotfl

Deuteronomy 5:32

So be careful to do what the LORD your God has commanded you; do not turn aside to the right or to the left.
Schooling results in matriculation. Education is a process that changes the learner.
spot

Post by spot »

I have come here to oppose you because your path is a reckless one before me.

Listen to me; I too will tell you what I know. I waited while you spoke, I listened to your reasoning while you were searching for words, I gave you my full attention.

Oh, that I were made judge in the land, and everyone who has any suit or cause would come to me; then I would give him justice.

It is not only the old who are wise, not only the aged who understand what is right.

(Numbers, Job and 2 Samuel)
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Clint

Post by Clint »

Be careful to obey all these regulations I am giving you, so that it may always go well with you and your children after you, because you will be doing what is good and right. Do not turn aside from any of the commands I give you today, to the right or to the left.

I thought I should bring the matter to your attention and suggest that you buy it in the presence of these seated here.

leftRuth 4:4Deuteronomy 12:28Deuteronomy 28:14

Return to “Political Humor Satire”