New Leaders in Iraq

Political photo parodies, jokes, and more!
capt_buzzard

New Leaders in Iraq

Post by capt_buzzard »

Mudpaka al-sadi (23)

Ambitious and intensely able, this renegade ruler of the influential Sunni-Delight Faction has clashed with the Americans in recent weeks. Widely respected throughout Iraq, even his opponents would admire this charismatic cleric-if they were still alive.

Al Shutti Cruk (53)

Once closely associated with Saddam's discredited Baa'baa Party. This man was favoured by President Bush to head any post-war government. Al Shutti Cruk is an arms exporter and would be an ideal man to get the economy running normal again.

Al Suni An Cher (97)

Highly respected anti-American, because of American beer which is a favourite amongest Iraqi teenagers.

This ailing fundamentalist leader is also rumoured by American CIA agents to have close links with UFO Commaders on the Star War System.

:wah: :wah: :wah:
Paula

New Leaders in Iraq

Post by Paula »

It's about time the best in these people came forward? we thought they were all stupid? is this SAT. night live material? i think so, hahahaha :wah: any showers yet, how about some body spray?
Everyone has these on their face? TULIPS.
capt_buzzard

New Leaders in Iraq

Post by capt_buzzard »

Whooooooooaaaaaaaaaa :wah: :wah:
Suresh Gupta

New Leaders in Iraq

Post by Suresh Gupta »

Paula wrote: It's about time the best in these people came forward? we thought they were all stupid? is this SAT. night live material? i think so, hahahaha :wah: any showers yet, how about some body spray?

Why did you think they were all stupid?
Spread love not hate

Suresh Gupta

http://www.betterlife4all.com
Paula

New Leaders in Iraq

Post by Paula »

they are, they don't get it..i can't explain, i just know--go to the bible...to experience freedom & life is something those towel heads don't know... :confused:
Paula

New Leaders in Iraq

Post by Paula »

Mud-Paka, are you talking about HIV topic or gay marriage? please identify. if you are a plant, would that be horse - radish? i need to know...Help.
capt_buzzard

New Leaders in Iraq

Post by capt_buzzard »

Paula wrote: Mud-Paka, are you talking about HIV topic or gay marriage? please identify. if you are a plant, would that be horse - radish? i need to know...Help.I believe Camel radish would be correct:D

Return to “Political Humor Satire”