MEN Size

Political photo parodies, jokes, and more!
capt_buzzard

MEN Size

Post by capt_buzzard »

:wah: Most men wear condoms of the wrong size, a condom distributor said yesterday after asking more than 3,350 men to measure their penis.

"People measure their feet when they buy shoes.Why shouldn't they measure their penises?"

"A man would not wear children's shoes." These findings were released on World Aids Day.

Most condom boxes indicated size but men, due to embarrassment or vanity, usually just buy those marked extra large.
abbey

MEN Size

Post by abbey »

Pardon my ignorance, but i always thought condoms came as "one size fits all" ;)
rachelg

MEN Size

Post by rachelg »

abbey wrote: Pardon my ignorance, but i always thought condoms came as "one size fits all" ;)
I've seen the ones that are "Extra Large". Most are one size fits all, but Trojan, at least makes one for larger needs. :o
abbey

MEN Size

Post by abbey »

Well, i'm SORRY to say i've never had the good fortune to have come across them...er..erm.. :o
koan

MEN Size

Post by koan »

But at what moment do you measure it?

PS There's nothing wrong with regular...as long as it doesn't fall off!!!!!
Bill Sikes

MEN Size

Post by Bill Sikes »

abbey wrote: Pardon my ignorance, but i always thought condoms came as "one size fits all"

Considering how far the things will stretch (you can get your head into one) I shouldn't think it matters... however, I have heard it said, hem, that they're all rather uncomfortable.
abbey

MEN Size

Post by abbey »

Bill Sikes wrote: Considering how far the things will stretch (you can get your head into one) I shouldn't think it matters... however, I have heard it said, hem, that they're all rather uncomfortable.
LOL.. Get your head into one????.....No, best not ask!!!! :rolleyes:
Bill Sikes

MEN Size

Post by Bill Sikes »

abbey wrote: LOL.. Get your head into one????.....No, best not ask!!!!

Pub tricks (suitable pubs only, not normally my sort of pub) - carefully stretch over head until nose is covered but mouth not covered. Breathe in through mouth, out through nose. Repeat until desired effect attained. Foul smell of rubber, though.
Paula

MEN Size

Post by Paula »

size is important, to cover is another thought, condoms, well i haven't seen one in a long-time, and probably never will again. raincoat-no good. :wah: :wah:
Everyone has these on their face? TULIPS.
capt_buzzard

MEN Size

Post by capt_buzzard »

abbey wrote: Pardon my ignorance, but i always thought condoms came as "one size fits all" ;)

Not in some parts of Europe. :wah:
capt_buzzard

MEN Size

Post by capt_buzzard »

Known in Ireland as Male Bags. :wah: :wah:
A Karenina

MEN Size

Post by A Karenina »

tankspring wrote: Wow, i had no idea that there were different sizes, i've never used them too often because they , well, dont want to get vulgar,lol, but lets say they tend to take out most of the enjoyment.
I sincerely hope you're in a long-term monogamous relationship and you don't need them.

A friend of mine was just diagnosed as HIV-positive (he didn't like condoms either), and so I'm stepping into a private area I normally wouldn't. Call it shock, horror.
We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.

Aristotle
Paula

MEN Size

Post by Paula »

Excuse me (when i said size was important) i meant the size of it. not condom sizes. :wah: :wah:
Everyone has these on their face? TULIPS.
capt_buzzard

MEN Size

Post by capt_buzzard »

:wah: :wah: :wah: :wah:
smithy87

MEN Size

Post by smithy87 »

ArnoldLayne wrote: There is a certain percentage of us men (probably bigger than you think ) that get a little uncomfortable when the subject of size rears its little pink head.Some of us dont need to read the packet to see if its the right size,no we read to see if it comes with an attachment to keep it on. Most of us are not hung like the proverbial donkey but hey who cares !! No one that matters anyway. The women in my long and eventful life have always been left with a huge and satisfied smile on their face not least because of my ability to breath through my ears.

I may not have a big nail but I do have a big hammer to Knock it in with . Im sorry if this rubs against some peoples sensibilities but some things just need to be said.

I thank you ;)

Blokes don't need to have great big huge schlongs, you've just gotta know what you're doing. :yh_eyebro
hotsauce

MEN Size

Post by hotsauce »

rachelg wrote: I've seen the ones that are "Extra Large". Most are one size fits all, but Trojan, at least makes one for larger needs. :o

I've seen those too...but I haven't exactly ever seen the ones that are "Extra Small". Maybe they know, no matter how much a guy wants to practice safe sex (and get the correct size), he would never buy the itty bitty jimmy. :o
Jives

MEN Size

Post by Jives »

Bill Sikes wrote: Foul smell of rubber, though.

lol@ Bill! You're killin' me! Oh yeah, and that nasty spermicidal lubricant up your nose too, Ummm....not like I'd know anything about that. :thinking:
All the world's a stage and the men and women merely players...Shakespeare
pink princess

MEN Size

Post by pink princess »

erm

me thinks theres nowt wrong with them, ive always used them, i dont find they 'interrupt' the moment in fact they can add to it.........

*let ure imaginations run wild*

i personally dont like the idea of putting loads of artificial hormones into my body every day i.e the pill - (trust me i have 2 fairly good reasons to take it too!) and then theres no guarantee you wont get pregnant, at least with condoms you have a rough idea if somethings gone wrong and you can do something about it, plus there is the health implications too :D
life is what you make it

my boyfriend just proposed to me (05/05/05) and im blissfully happy!! :-4 im engaged!! i have a fiance!! :-4

um..... well thats a bit out of date! im married now! and married life is the best thing in the entire world! with my husband by side my life is complete

:-4

Return to “Political Humor Satire”