Cher and Rosie's awsome political stature.

Political photo parodies, jokes, and more!
Clint

Post by Clint »

Cher and Rosie O’Donnell have voiced their concerns about President Bush. I am so overwhelmed by their stature and integrity that I’m confused. I was going to vote for Peroutka but now I may have to vote for Auken because he doesn't look so much like Bush. Cher is such wise person and combined with Rosie… wow, I’m just stunned.

Did I miss them on Hardball? Maybe they have had a schedule conflict because of a think-tank meeting or a DNC strategy meeting?
Schooling results in matriculation. Education is a process that changes the learner.
Tombstone

Post by Tombstone »

The saving grace is: Fewer and fewer people are listening to them. Weren't there only a few people who showed up for Rosie's press conference?

Clint wrote: Cher and Rosie O’Donnell have voiced their concerns about President Bush. I am so overwhelmed by their stature and integrity that I’m confused. I was going to vote for Peroutka but now I may have to vote for Auken because he doesn't look so much like Bush. Cher is such wise person and combined with Rosie… wow, I’m just stunned.

Did I miss them on Hardball? Maybe they have had a schedule conflict because of a think-tank meeting or a DNC strategy meeting?
Please use the "contact us" button if you need to contact a ForumGarden admin.
Clint

Post by Clint »

I’ve been amazed at the wild eyed weirdoes who have come out in favor of Kerry. Phil Donahue was on Fox tonight ranting about how bad Bush is and how great Kerry is. He has a wild eyed look that is window into his instability. Why can’t reasonable people see that those who support Kerry are the inexperienced, the uneducated and the whacky, entertainment types. If I was running for president and some of these people came out in my favor, I would ask them to send money... QUIETLY.
Schooling results in matriculation. Education is a process that changes the learner.
A Karenina

Post by A Karenina »

Clint wrote: I’ve been amazed at the wild eyed weirdoes who have come out in favor of Kerry. ..Why can’t reasonable people see that those who support Kerry are the inexperienced, the uneducated and the whacky, entertainment types.
And on the other side of the spectrum we have the judgmental, stereotyping, rigid types.

Ahhh...election time in America.
We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.

Aristotle
Tombstone

Post by Tombstone »

Clint wrote: I’ve been amazed at the wild eyed weirdoes who have come out in favor of Kerry. Phil Donahue was on Fox tonight ranting about how bad Bush is and how great Kerry is. He has a wild eyed look that is window into his instability. Why can’t reasonable people see that those who support Kerry are the inexperienced, the uneducated and the whacky, entertainment types. If I was running for president and some of these people came out in my favor, I would ask them to send money... QUIETLY.

Clint,

I happened upon that broadcast as well. I used to watch the Phil Donohue show so long ago as a kid - when I was home sick from school. (Maybe not in my right mind?) :lips:

Anyway, I was really surprised at how rabid he was! His eyes, his sneering, his hatred. It was amazing. I kind of felt sorry for him for coming so unglued on tv.

Oh well...he was on Ralph Nader's re-election campaign in 2000 - so that says it all for me.
Please use the "contact us" button if you need to contact a ForumGarden admin.
Clint

Post by Clint »

Tombstone wrote: Clint,

I happened upon that broadcast as well. I used to watch the Phil Donohue show so long ago as a kid - when I was home sick from school. (Maybe not in my right mind?) :lips:

Anyway, I was really surprised at how rabid he was! His eyes, his sneering, his hatred. It was amazing. I kind of felt sorry for him for coming so unglued on tv.

Oh well...he was on Ralph Nader's re-election campaign in 2000 - so that says it all for me.
I see that look in the eyes of a lot of the people who are supporting Kerry. I can’t tell if it’s fear or rage. I have a real hard time taking what they say seriously because of it.

I also remember Phil Donahue when he was a bit off center but worth passing a little time with.
Paula

Post by Paula »

John Kerry, good thing he's gone, Phil Donahue, I am a fan of his, Cher & Rosie, they have in common a gay thing, its awesome? They belong on the Carnival Cruise, They have it TOO good. Rosie is not married either to her woman? Politically speaking they are not ranting about women marrying. :guitarist :guitarist
Everyone has these on their face? TULIPS.

Return to “Political Humor Satire”