For facebook non-users and seniors.......

General humor & jokes. Share funny photos and jokes. Must be "R" rated or below.
G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

FOR FACEBOOK NON-USERS AND SENIORS.......

For those of my generation who do not use and cannot comprehend why Facebook exists:

I am trying to make friends outside Facebook while applying the same principles. Therefore, every day I walk down the street and tell passersby what I have eaten, how I feel at the moment, what I have done the night before, what I will do later and with whom.

I give them pictures of my family, my dog, and of me gardening, taking things apart in the garage, watering the lawn, standing in front of landmarks, driving around town, having lunch, and doing what anybody and everybody does every day.

I also listen to their conversations, give them the "thumbs up" and tell them I like them.

And it works just like Facebook. I already have five people following me: two police officers, a private investigator, a priest and a psychiatrist.

:yh_rotfl
I'm a Saga-lout, growing old disgracefully
ZAP

Post by ZAP »

G#Gill;1495148 wrote: FOR FACEBOOK NON-USERS AND SENIORS.......

For those of my generation who do not use and cannot comprehend why Facebook exists:

I am trying to make friends outside Facebook while applying the same principles. Therefore, every day I walk down the street and tell passersby what I have eaten, how I feel at the moment, what I have done the night before, what I will do later and with whom.

I give them pictures of my family, my dog, and of me gardening, taking things apart in the garage, watering the lawn, standing in front of landmarks, driving around town, having lunch, and doing what anybody and everybody does every day.

I also listen to their conversations, give them the "thumbs up" and tell them I like them.

And it works just like Facebook. I already have five people following me: two police officers, a private investigator, a priest and a psychiatrist.

As I was reading this I thought , OMG! Gilly's gone daft! Was that she I saw on the street corner by Food 4 Less, pushing a shopping cart? Then I saw the punch line.

You had me going girl.

G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

ZAP;1495223 wrote: As I was reading this I thought , OMG! Gilly's gone daft! Was that she I saw on the street corner by Food 4 Less, pushing a shopping cart? Then I saw the punch line.

You had me going girl.

:yh_rotfl I love it ! :yh_rotfl
I'm a Saga-lout, growing old disgracefully
Bryn Mawr

Post by Bryn Mawr »

All too true - and then you start on Twitter :wah:

Return to “Just For The Fun Of It”