For FACEBOOK non-users seniors

General humor & jokes. Share funny photos and jokes. Must be "R" rated or below.
G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

For those of my generation who do not use and cannot comprehend why Facebook exists:

I am trying to make friends outside Facebook while applying the same principles. Therefore, every day I walk down the street and tell passersby what I have eaten, how I feel at the moment, what I have done the night before, what I will do later and with whom.

I give them pictures of my family, my dog, and of me gardening, taking things apart in the garage, watering the lawn, standing in front of

landmarks, driving around town, having lunch, and doing what anybody and everybody does every day.

I also listen to their conversations, give them the "thumbs up" and tell them I like them.

And it works just like Facebook. I already have five people following me: two police officers, a private investigator, a priest and a psychiatrist.
I'm a Saga-lout, growing old disgracefully
Bruv

Post by Bruv »

Hasn't anyone poked you yet ?
I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth
tude dog

Post by tude dog »

For a long time I resisted Facebook. Well, since all my kids are on it and I live so far away, it is often a joy.
What happened to Kamala Harris' campaign?
She had the black vote all locked up.
kayleneaussie

Post by kayleneaussie »

I love facebook, found a lot of family and friends there and i get poked lol:guitarist
FOC THREAD PART 1
LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

I managed a double today on FaceBook.

I was accused of being a Commie by one friend, and of being an extreme conservative by another.

Must be doing something right, huh?
The home of the soul is the Open Road.
- DH Lawrence
G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

kayleneaussie;1483204 wrote: I love facebook, found a lot of family and friends there and i get poked lol:guitarist

Hi there, Kaylene !!!! Hope you and family are OK and life is being kind to you ! Take care missus ! :-6 :D
High Threshold

Post by High Threshold »

G#Gill;1483175 wrote: For those of my generation who do not use and cannot comprehend why Facebook exists:

I am trying to make friends outside Facebook while applying the same principles. Therefore, every day I walk down the street and tell passersby what I have eaten, how I feel at the moment, what I have done the night before, what I will do later and with whom.

I give them pictures of my family, my dog, and of me gardening, taking things apart in the garage, watering the lawn, standing in front of

landmarks, driving around town, having lunch, and doing what anybody and everybody does every day.

I also listen to their conversations, give them the "thumbs up" and tell them I like them.

And it works just like Facebook. I already have five people following me: two police officers, a private investigator, a priest and a psychiatrist.
It's not for me. I tried all of that and was told that I am mentally unstable. Now I avoid people on the street by looking the other way, evade responding to “good day!” by feigning a necessity to look my watch, and if when I leave my flat I noticed someone approaching I duck my head back inside and close the door again. It works! Never again has anyone told me that I am unstable.

G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl :lips:
FourPart

Post by FourPart »

You can also make Video Calls on FaceBook, and a lot easier & accessible than you can on Skype.

Return to “Just For The Fun Of It”