The Weird and the Wacky!

General humor & jokes. Share funny photos and jokes. Must be "R" rated or below.
Smaug

The Weird and the Wacky!

Post by Smaug »

You just can't get the staff....:yh_rotfl
" To finish first, first you have to finish!" Rick Mears. 4x Winner Indy 500. 3x Indycar National Champion.
Smaug

The Weird and the Wacky!

Post by Smaug »

Here's an even faster train, the Mag-lev from Japan! :-6

" To finish first, first you have to finish!" Rick Mears. 4x Winner Indy 500. 3x Indycar National Champion.
G#Gill

The Weird and the Wacky!

Post by G#Gill »

Hilarious one of Prince Charles near the end of this selection of pics ! :yh_rotfl

I'm a Saga-lout, growing old disgracefully
Smaug

The Weird and the Wacky!

Post by Smaug »

Very funny,Gill! HRH looks like he want's to pin another 'gong' on that female soldier's chest, doesn't he?:yh_rotfl
Smaug

The Weird and the Wacky!

Post by Smaug »

We're starting to push the boundaries in various spheres....

Smaug

The Weird and the Wacky!

Post by Smaug »

This clip tells many tales (tails?)!:-6

Smaug

The Weird and the Wacky!

Post by Smaug »

Amazing how Dolphins still trust us, especially in the light of our marine 'activities'....

Smaug

The Weird and the Wacky!

Post by Smaug »

Thought I would post this thought-provoking clip. It's quite long, but rather intriguing. I must admit, I have had a few 'ESP' moments in my time; one of which undoubtedly saved my life!!

Smaug

The Weird and the Wacky!

Post by Smaug »

How's this for a shocking prank?

G#Gill

The Weird and the Wacky!

Post by G#Gill »

Smaug;1484866 wrote: Amazing how Dolphins still trust us, especially in the light of our marine 'activities'....

How wonderful for humans to help dolphins ! Paying back the help that dolphins offer humans from time to time ! Well done those divers !
Smaug

The Weird and the Wacky!

Post by Smaug »

Yes indeed! How many times have Dolphins saved divers and swimmers from shark-attack? I find Dolphin/Whale-hunts utterly repugnant! We don't need the oil, blubber or meat of these creatures anymore, as there are many alternatives on offer, so we should leave them in peace!
Smaug

The Weird and the Wacky!

Post by Smaug »

This is a real scream!

:wah:
G#Gill

The Weird and the Wacky!

Post by G#Gill »

You're right, Smaug, that video is a scream !!!!! Not sure how I would have reacted if I had entered a lift and that had happened to me - I expect I would have let out a gasp of total surprise, but being of a suspicious nature, I expect I would have suspected that somebody was messing about and maybe I would have been one of the 'victims' filmed who had their bit of the video cut out ! :wah:
G#Gill

The Weird and the Wacky!

Post by G#Gill »

Just a bit of unusual information !

If you believe what is said that Airforce One has no armaments, then you'll believe anything !!
G#Gill

The Weird and the Wacky!

Post by G#Gill »

Apologies, but I'm just trying to cause certain threads to 'drop out of the bottom of the list' !
G#Gill

The Weird and the Wacky!

Post by G#Gill »

G#Gill

The Weird and the Wacky!

Post by G#Gill »

Just fancied posting this amazing fun video - very cleverly done !
G#Gill

The Weird and the Wacky!

Post by G#Gill »

I don't think this thread should be on the second page of the 'new posts' list, so I've moved it to the front so that folk will notice it and maybe click the post and enjoy the contents ! ;) :)
Smaug

The Weird and the Wacky!

Post by Smaug »

G#Gill;1485299 wrote:

Just fancied posting this amazing fun video - very cleverly done !

Excellent trick video! Very amusing; Weird and Wacky!! :yh_rotfl
Smaug

The Weird and the Wacky!

Post by Smaug »

Is she really enjoying that jacuzzi, or just 'going through the motions'?

G#Gill

The Weird and the Wacky!

Post by G#Gill »

Entertaining selection to tickle your imagination and test belief..................

Smaug

The Weird and the Wacky!

Post by Smaug »

Very thought-provoking, Gill. Some things have no easy explanations....
Bruv

The Weird and the Wacky!

Post by Bruv »

Hope this is a suitable contribution, definitely wacky and humorous.

I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth
Smaug

The Weird and the Wacky!

Post by Smaug »

They say meetings can be a 'gas'. Apparently so....:wah:

Bruv

The Weird and the Wacky!

Post by Bruv »

While I was on Youtube saw this one which is weird and tragic at the same time.

G#Gill

The Weird and the Wacky!

Post by G#Gill »

I wonder if that guy ever saw the cctv footage of his severely embarrassing escapade ! If he did, maybe he will stop drinking alcohol. .................................................................... I hope the guy got safely home.
G#Gill

The Weird and the Wacky!

Post by G#Gill »

Yoiks !!!!!! You've just gotta watch this to the end of the video !

Smaug

The Weird and the Wacky!

Post by Smaug »

Bruv;1485492 wrote: While I was on Youtube saw this one which is weird and tragic at the same time.

That guy is 'bladdered'! He must have at least several blood cells in his alcohol stream!! Funny, but sad.
Bruv

The Weird and the Wacky!

Post by Bruv »

If that was in the UK, I imagine a phone call would have brought the police before he got to the door. Was everybody wary of tackling him despite him being 'out of it' because he might have been armed ?
Smaug

The Weird and the Wacky!

Post by Smaug »

Bruv;1485518 wrote: If that was in the UK, I imagine a phone call would have brought the police before he got to the door. Was everybody wary of tackling him despite him being 'out of it' because he might have been armed ?

I don't think he was in a fit state to LIFT a gun, let alone aim/fire it! :wah:
G#Gill

The Weird and the Wacky!

Post by G#Gill »

I'm sure that fear in people of potential consequences, causes so much "nothing to do with me, I'll not get involved" attitude. That is very sad, but totally understandable these days. People pass by a situation where some poor innocent fella is being kicked to death by several thugs, they pretend they haven't noticed this terrible assault because they are terrified that they will have much the same done to them if they try to help the victim ! How many times does one hear about somebody getting 'mugged' in a shopping mall in broad daylight in the middle of crowds of shoppers. Very rarely do people intervene to help stave off an attack, and I've always thought that if all these shoppers collectively rounded on an attacker and gave him a good pasting, and this became the normal reaction from the general public, I think you would find that 'muggings' and vicious assaults would diminish drastically. But people, I'm sad to say, are very scared for themselves these days.
Smaug

The Weird and the Wacky!

Post by Smaug »

Bruv;1485490 wrote: Hope this is a suitable contribution, definitely wacky and humorous.

Maybe he'd just been out with his mates, who said he's too drunk to sing, so he'd better drive!!:wah:

Worryingly, there are a few folk like this on OUR streets!

Check out the old 'lush' trying to take a 'swig' from the intoximeter!!
G#Gill

The Weird and the Wacky!

Post by G#Gill »

Not sure what this is. Seems like something is blasting out 'steam' or similar, because it dissipates like steam would. But the video itself shows the terrifying result of a Japanese Tsunami. The power of water is awesome.

I'm afraid it doesn't look like a creature to me ! What do you think ? :-3
Smaug

The Weird and the Wacky!

Post by Smaug »

G#Gill;1485500 wrote: Yoiks !!!!!! You've just gotta watch this to the end of the video !

I don't blame the little guy for keeping out of the way! Like trying to sink a battleship with a catapult....:wah:
Smaug

The Weird and the Wacky!

Post by Smaug »

G#Gill;1485691 wrote: Not sure what this is. Seems like something is blasting out 'steam' or similar, because it dissipates like steam would. But the video itself shows the terrifying result of a Japanese Tsunami. The power of water is awesome.

I'm afraid it doesn't look like a creature to me ! What do you think ? :-3

It looks like a puff of steam. Could be 'photo-shopped'. If it's neither, then it's definitely inexplicable!:thinking:
Smaug

The Weird and the Wacky!

Post by Smaug »

G#Gill;1485557 wrote: I'm sure that fear in people of potential consequences, causes so much "nothing to do with me, I'll not get involved" attitude. That is very sad, but totally understandable these days. People pass by a situation where some poor innocent fella is being kicked to death by several thugs, they pretend they haven't noticed this terrible assault because they are terrified that they will have much the same done to them if they try to help the victim ! How many times does one hear about somebody getting 'mugged' in a shopping mall in broad daylight in the middle of crowds of shoppers. Very rarely do people intervene to help stave off an attack, and I've always thought that if all these shoppers collectively rounded on an attacker and gave him a good pasting, and this became the normal reaction from the general public, I think you would find that 'muggings' and vicious assaults would diminish drastically. But people, I'm sad to say, are very scared for themselves these days.

Trouble is, nobody wants to be the first to help, for fear of being 'picked-off' if nobody else assists them, so 'crowd inertia' sets in....
G#Gill

The Weird and the Wacky!

Post by G#Gill »

This video selection is not really weird or wacky, but it is certainly scary !!!

I don't think I will ever patronise these roads any day soon !!!!! :-3

LarsMac

The Weird and the Wacky!

Post by LarsMac »

Well, now.

I've driven the Dalton. Well part of it. I worked with a trucker who was delivering supplies to the Pipeline in the seventies.

Something they don't mention. For a long time it was only open in the winter, because during Summer months it traverses impassable swamp land. Unless it was frozen there was no road. Our son made the run to Prudhoe Bay a couple of years ago. He has since declined any more loads. Once was enough, he says.

There is now paving on about 100 miles of it. I would hate to be on the maintenance crew for THAT.
The home of the soul is the Open Road.
- DH Lawrence
Smaug

The Weird and the Wacky!

Post by Smaug »

LarsMac;1485729 wrote: Well, now.

I've driven the Dalton. Well part of it. I worked with a trucker who was delivering supplies to the Pipeline in the seventies.

Something they don't mention. For a long time it was only open in the winter, because during Summer months it traverses impassable swamp land. Unless it was frozen there was no road. Our son made the run to Prudhoe Bay a couple of years ago. He has since declined any more loads. Once was enough, he says.

There is now paving on about 100 miles of it. I would hate to be on the maintenance crew for THAT.

I always watch Ice Road Truckers when they show it on TV here. What a harsh climate to go trucking in; one mistake and you're 'brown bread'! Apparently, the truckers are on equivalent pay to a soldier in a war-zone. They deserve every cent! It makes a good 'watch'. The series wouldn't be the same without Hugh and Alex. Lisa's pretty impressive, too!

I wouldn't fancy maintaining the James Dalton, either!
Smaug

The Weird and the Wacky!

Post by Smaug »

How's this for a wacky selection of parking non-skills?

Smaug

The Weird and the Wacky!

Post by Smaug »

It's not the cough that carries you off, it's the coffin they carry you off in!

Bruv

The Weird and the Wacky!

Post by Bruv »

Sorry but that is a practical joke too far, lets hope nobody dies of a heart attract for others amusement, The X factor is as much cruelty as I can take.

But how about this for daring do ?

Bruv

The Weird and the Wacky!

Post by Bruv »

And how about this for an incredible scene ?

Smaug

The Weird and the Wacky!

Post by Smaug »

Bruv;1485779 wrote: Sorry but that is a practical joke too far, lets hope nobody dies of a heart attract for others amusement, The X factor is as much cruelty as I can take.

Ruddy 'ell Bruv! I've never seen ANYTHING as audacious as that!! The expression 'b***s of steel' comes readily to mind....

Great find, BTW!
Smaug

The Weird and the Wacky!

Post by Smaug »

Bruv;1485780 wrote: And how about this for an incredible scene ?

Compassion, bravery, intelligence and persistence! Methinks we have much to learn about animals, Bruv.
G#Gill

The Weird and the Wacky!

Post by G#Gill »

Bruv;1485779 wrote: Sorry but that is a practical joke too far, lets hope nobody dies of a heart attract for others amusement, The X factor is as much cruelty as I can take.

There are some amazing videos, showing man's courage, but I bet those African natives thought that what they did was a fairly regular occurrence and quite 'normal' for them. They needed meat, so they let others do the catching and they nipped in and did the nicking - bluffing it out ! All in a day's work ! :yh_nailbi :yh_clap :yh_worshp
Bruv

The Weird and the Wacky!

Post by Bruv »

I was amazed the lions backed off. It is clear animals are more afraid of us than we are of them especially when they have full bellies.

And they only took enough meat for their needs, so everybody was happy.
Smaug

The Weird and the Wacky!

Post by Smaug »

Bruv;1485796 wrote: I was amazed the lions backed off. It is clear animals are more afraid of us than we are of them especially when they have full bellies.

And they only took enough meat for their needs, so everybody was happy.

It was still pretty daring, and I expect people do get hurt or even eaten occasionally! I wouldn't fancy trying to bluff a pride of Lions off a kill, full bellies or not!!
G#Gill

The Weird and the Wacky!

Post by G#Gill »

Smaug

The Weird and the Wacky!

Post by Smaug »

I wonder why smelling a banana or a green apple can make you lose weight? Does it trigger an increase in the metabolic rate?

Return to “Just For The Fun Of It”