12 Absolutely Terrifying Two Sentence Horror Stories

General humor & jokes. Share funny photos and jokes. Must be "R" rated or below.
tabby

Post by tabby »

"Absolutely terrifying" is an exaggeration but some of these are actually very good!

Can any clever minds here on FG dream up two sentences that can constitute a miniature horror story? :thinking:

Chloe_88

Post by Chloe_88 »

I'm not so good at these sort of things. but had many scary things happen in our old house, when i was little.

One day HELP appeared on the livingroom wall (my dad built this wall, no waterpipes or elec running behind it) it appeared in the middle of the wall, no dribbles of water above or beneath it.

My mum has the pictures somewhere..
Lady J

Post by Lady J »

Loved this Tabby! I enjoy writing prompts.

my favorite was #7 "there is a monster under my bed" what a twist to the usual story.

this isn't the best of tell a story....

It was late and I was jogging, the ice rain pelting my face and then the next thing I knew I was pinned between a vehicle and a wall and I watched myself die. I came home to find you crying in bed and lay beside you to comfort you and as I touched your face you screamed and looked like you saw a ghost.
tabby

Post by tabby »

Chloe_88;1437458 wrote: I'm not so good at these sort of things. but had many scary things happen in our old house, when i was little.

One day HELP appeared on the livingroom wall (my dad built this wall, no waterpipes or elec running behind it) it appeared in the middle of the wall, no dribbles of water above or beneath it.

My mum has the pictures somewhere..

Did it just happen the one time? I've never had anything like that happen and I hope I don't!! :-3
tabby

Post by tabby »

Lady J;1437633 wrote: Loved this Tabby! I enjoy writing prompts.

my favorite was #7 "there is a monster under my bed" what a twist to the usual story.

this isn't the best of tell a story....

It was late and I was jogging, the ice rain pelting my face and then the next thing I knew I was pinned between a vehicle and a wall and I watched myself die. I came home to find you crying in bed and lay beside you to comfort you and as I touched your face you screamed and looked like you saw a ghost.

That's very good, Lady J! I'm not talented at these sort of things and didn't even take a stab at it. It would make a good exercise in conciseness though!
Snooz

Post by Snooz »

I can do it in one sentence: I saw Tyr naked.
Chloe_88

Post by Chloe_88 »

tabby;1437696 wrote: Did it just happen the one time? I've never had anything like that happen and I hope I don't!! :-3

The help bit was but it wasn't the only thing. spices hit my grandad in the head and large (very large and heavy) pots and pans shot out of the bottom cupboard (off the bottom plank) and spun round like rockets through the kitchen, he was a subborn "arse" not even frightened of the devil but he ran out the kitchen locking the door, and went as white as a sheet.

Visitors (real people haha) saw "figures" walk up and down the hall.

Names would be shouted out, like mum calling out to dad, and dad asking what was up and mum never called. (when dad bricked up the passage way between house and garage that stopped, funny enough)

The constant smell of a blow out candle but only when in bed at bedtime.

footsteps running about upstairs.

Smells in one particular place of the hallway, move 2 steps and the smell was gone (old fashioned hot coco and pipe tobacco).

One person was almost physically ill screaming for the nearest exit, as according to him a dark figure attacked or swooped past him.

And many more things. it was a large detached corner house with blacksmith's shop (now garage).

The new owners do not dare to sleep in the house, and sleep in the garage. They refuse to go upstairs in the house area.

Althought things went missing etc, funny smells, tv's/radio would flick channel, shout out i was listening to that it would flick back etc. it was a very nice house to live in. I never felt alone or scared to be honest. Just one place i didnt like and that was a cupboard leading from my bedroom out to the hallway (so 2 entries, one in the hallway, one in my bedroom).

i do not believe in god or the devil, or ghosts. But yeah some unexplainable things did happen in that house.

But i do wish i still lived there, it was a lovely house!

*sorry for all the bad spelling, as i have had a long day today*
along-for-the-ride

Post by along-for-the-ride »

Above me, I smell sweet flowers and hear soft music and whispers. I try to speak and cannot; I try to move and cannot. My mind screams, "No!!"

(Okay...I used 3 sentences.) :yh_pumpkn
Life is a Highway. Let's share the Commute.
AnneBoleyn

Post by AnneBoleyn »

along-for-the-ride;1437721 wrote: Above me, I smell sweet flowers and hear soft music and whispers. I try to speak and cannot; I try to move and cannot. My mind screams, "No!!"(Okay...I used 3 sentences.) :yh_pumpkn

Above me, I smell sweet flowers and hear soft music and whispers; I try to speak and cannot; I try to move and cannot. My mind screams, "No!!"

Fixed it!
along-for-the-ride

Post by along-for-the-ride »

AnneBoleyn;1437722 wrote: Above me, I smell sweet flowers and hear soft music and whispers; I try to speak and cannot; I try to move and cannot. My mind screams, "No!!"

Fixed it!

Thanks, Anne :):yh_ghost
Life is a Highway. Let's share the Commute.
AnneBoleyn

Post by AnneBoleyn »

AnneBoleyn;1437722 wrote: Above me, I smell sweet flowers and hear soft music and whispers; I try to speak and cannot; I try to move and cannot. My mind screams, "No!!"

Fixed it!

--OR--

Above me, I smell sweet flowers and hear soft music and whispers. I try to speak and cannot; I try to move and cannot----my mind screams, "No!!"
tabby

Post by tabby »

SnoozeAgain;1437698 wrote: I can do it in one sentence: I saw Tyr naked.

Ha ha good one ... that's as concise as it gets and apparently spooky but to be fair for all I know Tyr could be a beefcake model in his spare time. We'd need further proof to assure horror or not. :sneaky:
tabby

Post by tabby »

Chloe_88;1437706 wrote: The help bit was but it wasn't the only thing. spices hit my grandad in the head and large (very large and heavy) pots and pans shot out of the bottom cupboard (off the bottom plank) and spun round like rockets through the kitchen, he was a subborn "arse" not even frightened of the devil but he ran out the kitchen locking the door, and went as white as a sheet.

Visitors (real people haha) saw "figures" walk up and down the hall.

Names would be shouted out, like mum calling out to dad, and dad asking what was up and mum never called. (when dad bricked up the passage way between house and garage that stopped, funny enough)

The constant smell of a blow out candle but only when in bed at bedtime.

footsteps running about upstairs.

Smells in one particular place of the hallway, move 2 steps and the smell was gone (old fashioned hot coco and pipe tobacco).

One person was almost physically ill screaming for the nearest exit, as according to him a dark figure attacked or swooped past him.

And many more things. it was a large detached corner house with blacksmith's shop (now garage).

The new owners do not dare to sleep in the house, and sleep in the garage. They refuse to go upstairs in the house area.

Althought things went missing etc, funny smells, tv's/radio would flick channel, shout out i was listening to that it would flick back etc. it was a very nice house to live in. I never felt alone or scared to be honest. Just one place i didnt like and that was a cupboard leading from my bedroom out to the hallway (so 2 entries, one in the hallway, one in my bedroom).

i do not believe in god or the devil, or ghosts. But yeah some unexplainable things did happen in that house.

But i do wish i still lived there, it was a lovely house!

*sorry for all the bad spelling, as i have had a long day today*

:yh_ooooo:yh_ooooo:yh_ooooo:yh_ooooo

Yikes!!!
tabby

Post by tabby »

along-for-the-ride;1437721 wrote: Above me, I smell sweet flowers and hear soft music and whispers. I try to speak and cannot; I try to move and cannot. My mind screams, "No!!"

(Okay...I used 3 sentences.) :yh_pumpkn

Yuck ... what a nightmare that would be ... very creepy.

And thanks to our wordsmith Anne for her tweaking it!

Return to “Just For The Fun Of It”