Just Shoot The Queers

Ahso!

Just Shoot The Queers

Post by Ahso! »

Is there any surprise this lawyer is a christian?

California lawyer seeks to put 'shoot the gays' proposal on 2016 ballot | US news | The Guardian

A California lawyer says he wants to legalize the execution of gay people, and there may be nothing the state’s attorney general can do to stop the proposal from moving forward.

Matt McLaughlin, an attorney in Huntington Beach, California, filed paperwork to bring his proposal, which would sanction the killing of gay and lesbian residents on the basis of their sexuality, before voters in November 2016.

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities,”

Voltaire

I have only one thing to do and that's

Be the wave that I am and then

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
LarsMac

Just Shoot The Queers

Post by LarsMac »

Whatever. There are plenty of so-called "Christians" out there with ridiculous ideas. I get sick of hearing about them, myself.

As for this one, that "initiative" will never get past the signature gathering.

I do hope you are not going to go on a campaign to expose all the stupid Christians in the world. There are way too many for that.
The home of the soul is the Open Road.
- DH Lawrence
Ahso!

Just Shoot The Queers

Post by Ahso! »

LarsMac;1476612 wrote: Whatever. There are plenty of so-called "Christians" out there with ridiculous ideas. I get sick of hearing about them, myself.

As for this one, that "initiative" will never get past the signature gathering.

I do hope you are not going to go on a campaign to expose all the stupid Christians in the world. There are way too many for that.I'll tell you what, I do that campaign and you go get all the smut you can find on atheists and we'll compare. Deal?

Voltaire

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
LarsMac

Just Shoot The Queers

Post by LarsMac »

Ahso!;1476614 wrote: I'll tell you what, I do that campaign and you go get all the smut you can find on atheists and we'll compare. Deal?

I see little to be gained from such silliness.

Maybe you should go hang out with Phil for a while.
- DH Lawrence
Ahso!

Just Shoot The Queers

Post by Ahso! »

LarsMac;1476621 wrote: I see little to be gained from such silliness.

Maybe you should go hang out with Phil for a while.Well that didn't take long for you to somehow associate me with your guy.

Voltaire

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
LarsMac

Just Shoot The Queers

Post by LarsMac »

Ahso!;1476632 wrote: Well that didn't take long for you to somehow associate me with your guy.

He's not my guy.

I try to avoid bigotry, no matter what philosophy it comes from.
- DH Lawrence
G#Gill

Just Shoot The Queers

Post by G#Gill »

Now boys play nicely ! I don't know who Phil is, and I don't really care. I do care about all the hatred that is going around the world at the moment - makes me wonder if it is worth living in such an environment.
I'm a Saga-lout, growing old disgracefully
LarsMac

Just Shoot The Queers

Post by LarsMac »

G#Gill;1505210 wrote: Now boys play nicely ! I don't know who Phil is, and I don't really care. I do care about all the hatred that is going around the world at the moment - makes me wonder if it is worth living in such an environment.

Yes, dear Gill. It is worth living, if only to be a light in the darkness. Keep shining.

And, I suspect AHSO! and I agree on far more than we disagree.
- DH Lawrence
Wandrin

Just Shoot The Queers

Post by Wandrin »

The proposed ballot initiative was renamed the Sodomite Suppression Act and never made it to the ballot. The state attorney general filed paperwork and got a court to bar it from even having signatures collected to qualify it for the ballot on the basis that it was unconstitutional.

The same lawyer who proposed the bill also proposed one a few years back: the King James Bible as Textbook Initiative which would amend the state constitution. That one was killed as well.
magentaflame

Just Shoot The Queers

Post by magentaflame »

Interesting..........., you know what jesus thought of lawyers dont you?
The 'radical' left just wants everyone to have food, shelter, healthcare, education and a living wage. Man that's radical!....ooooohhhh Scary!
gmc

Just Shoot The Queers

Post by gmc »

apparently the new vice president wants to include gay conversion therapy with the money saced by removing the funding from planned parenthood as part of the reforms to the affiorcdable care act.
magentaflame

Just Shoot The Queers

Post by magentaflame »

gay conversion therapy

they want to convert people to homosexualality?

As a mother? You want to shoot my son? Stand in front of me and say it to my face........... then we'll see how that law would go
The 'radical' left just wants everyone to have food, shelter, healthcare, education and a living wage. Man that's radical!....ooooohhhh Scary!

Return to “Societal Issues News”