A Corrupt Future

koan

A Corrupt Future

Post by koan »

Are murderers and drug dealers the biggest concern for our society?

Gillies, a 27-year veteran of the FBI, called corruption in all its multiple forms, whether in law enforcement or in the judicial system, or involving tax cheats and fraudsters, "our number one criminal threat" in the United States.

Corruption threatens soul and fabric of U.S.: FBI | Reuters

Maybe it's time we allotted more resources to fighting white collar crime.
Ahso!

A Corrupt Future

Post by Ahso! »

Seems often times when we in the U.S. elect people that are willing and able to do just that, they get caught up in sex scandals.
“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities,”

Voltaire

I have only one thing to do and that's

Be the wave that I am and then

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
Oscar Namechange

A Corrupt Future

Post by Oscar Namechange »

koan;1271354 wrote: Are murderers and drug dealers the biggest concern for our society?

Gillies, a 27-year veteran of the FBI, called corruption in all its multiple forms, whether in law enforcement or in the judicial system, or involving tax cheats and fraudsters, "our number one criminal threat" in the United States.

Corruption threatens soul and fabric of U.S.: FBI | Reuters

Maybe it's time we allotted more resources to fighting white collar crime. Good question.... Some drug dealers do It out of nessessity but Corrupt politicians do It purely for greed.

It goes along with police Officers who systematically lie under oath and to their superiors and men who sit In the pub all day and then beat their wives and trash the house Infront of their kids.

All should be thrown in Prison for a very long time. All are scum of the earth.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
K.Snyder

A Corrupt Future

Post by K.Snyder »

Corruption has been prevalent within any society throughout all of history...

AKA: I think the report is the work of a neurotic writer desperate to sound dramatic for a not so par website...

I have yet to be convinced that a small majority of the US is on the brink of "Corruption threatens soul and fabric of U.S" let alone any significant proportion

Return to “Societal Issues News”