police stop ileegal immigrant chunnel surge the AA grumpy column

pantoandy

Post by pantoandy »

greetings its the grumps here back again

sorry ive not been posting as my router went down and i didnt have a net connection.

anyway im back now

the madness continues as the tide of illegal immigrants threatens to swamp the uk.

THOUSANDS of riot cops were called in last night to stop anarchists helping UK-bound asylum seekers from storming the Channel Tunnel.

Police armed with batons, rubber bullets and CS gas held back hundreds of protesters at Coquelles, near Calais.

The “No Borders” activists, who come from all over Europe — including BRITAIN — have threatened to rip down fences to help migrants across.

Calais mayor Natacha Bouchart has blamed the UK’s lax asylum and benefit systems for the immigrants in her town.

She also wants border controls to be lifted so they can come to Britain.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/ne ... unnel.html

AA grumpy

not on your filthy french life natacha.

because these illegal immigrants cannot get through callais because of the sophisicated equiptment immigration now have they are now trying to storm the tunnel to get access to our lax immigration and benefits system.

well done to the police for keeping them out although if it came to it there are doors built in to the tunnel they can use to seal off certain sections of the tunnel to prevent these illegals from getting in to the uk.

we cannot take anymore immigrants and need to do something about getting rid of the ones we had got.

i shudder to think what would happen if they had actually got right in to the tunnel if they where not killed by the trains we would have had to have the army at the tunnel mouths at cheriton with live rounds or gas to stop these illegals walking in to the uk

it would be abusurd for the chunnel company to just stop the trains because there are hundreds of illegals walking through the tunnel what would they do put the lights on and allow them to just stroll in ? there would be riots as british citizens sick of the immigrant situation the national front combat 18 and those in favour of letting them in fight with the refugees and among themselves there would be anachy.

and how would the government react ? probably bury their heads in the sand pretend its not happening and duck responsibilty as usual even though this was almost a breach of national security.

AAG
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Excuse me Mr Panto but you've poached my story :wah: I put this on last night under the title 'All those in favour of mass immigration say aye'. :wah:

I think this just about sums up the mentality of immigrants who think they can just walk into Britain and get the hand outs.

I wonder what the anti-BNP squad are saying to this? :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl Yep, it's very easy to accuse some-one of being rascist until some-thing like this comes along and punches them on the nose. So what do the anti-BNP squad want for our country? is it this??

The problem we have with mass immigration in this country is not as the foriegn office say, folk moving around the world more. It is purely down to failed government policies. We are the 2nd most populated country 2nd to Malta and we are the only country that has no cieling on immigration figures.

No mainstream party leader had the balls to takle immigration head on in the Euro campaign (other than UKIP) for fear of being labelled a rascist party by the loony left.

Oh well, they've made their bed :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
pantoandy

Post by pantoandy »

oscar;1208235 wrote: Excuse me Mr Panto but you've poached my story :wah: I put this on last night under the title 'All those in favour of mass immigration say aye'. :wah:

I think this just about sums up the mentality of immigrants who think they can just walk into Britain and get the hand outs.

I wonder what the anti-BNP squad are saying to this? :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl Yep, it's very easy to accuse some-one of being rascist until some-thing like this comes along and punches them on the nose. So what do the anti-BNP squad want for our country? is it this??

The problem we have with mass immigration in this country is not as the foriegn office say, folk moving around the world more. It is purely down to failed government policies. We are the 2nd most populated country 2nd to Malta and we are the only country that has no cieling on immigration figures.

No mainstream party leader had the balls to takle immigration head on in the Euro campaign (other than UKIP) for fear of being labelled a rascist party by the loony left.

Oh well, they've made their bed :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

do forgive me jules for nicking your story you still love the grumps dont you eh eh?

:-4:-4:-4:-4
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

pantoandy;1208258 wrote: do forgive me jules for nicking your story you still love the grumps dont you eh eh?

:-4:-4:-4:-4 You write it so much better than me anyway :wah: Of course i love you :-4:-4:-4 Us Neo-Nazi, Fascist, rascists have to stick together :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon

Return to “Societal Issues News”