Art by Raven

Discuss Arts and Crafts! Painting, sculpture, pottery, craft kits, plans, and ideas! Talk about projects that children can do as well.
Southern Belle

Art by Raven

Post by Southern Belle »

minks wrote: Strega you don't belong here anymore than I belonged to your "hateful" forum nor do the rest of the WM members belong here, and your numbers are growing less by the day because of it. Maybe quitting while your ahead is a plan. And if you hate me that may be good incentive for you to leave now.

Aw, Darlin', I don't hate you. You don't matter enuf for me to bother. :wah:

And I'm so glad you realize I'm 'ahead' :D
minks

Art by Raven

Post by minks »

Southern Belle wrote: Aw, Darlin', I don't hate you. You don't matter enuf for me to bother. :wah:

Oh you were speaking for someone else when you used the term "hateful twit" ? As usual one WM member can't stand alone.

"Hi my name is Strega today I will be the WM spokesman, PM me what to say and I will take one for the team today"

What a groovy tactic, I knew I had it all wrong in WM
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
Southern Belle

Art by Raven

Post by Southern Belle »

minks wrote: Oh you were speaking for someone else when you used the term "hateful twit" ? As usual one WM member can't stand alone.

"Hi my name is Strega today I will be the WM spokesman, PM me what to say and I will take one for the team today"

What a groovy tactic, I knew I had it all wrong in WM

Oh, that's funny - are you sure English isn't a second language for you?

Calling someone a 'hateful twit' does not mean you hate them. Hateful is an adjective. Hate is a verb.
SweetDarlin

Art by Raven

Post by SweetDarlin »

just so you know. I don't fight. Rarely do I think anything is worth ruffled feathers. I find your arguments petty. Hateful and petty. Why is it that you come here and harass people? Is there some purpose other than negative attention? Do you need attention SO badly?

I would have not said one more word to you had you not insulted my friend Minks. If you want negative attention... that's the way to get it. She doesn't need my help. But I'm here. Right beside her.
[FONT=Georgia]

[/FONT]
abbey

Art by Raven

Post by abbey »

Been a member of FG for almost a year now and i'm sad to say that for

the first time ever i just dont like it here!

Southern Belle

Art by Raven

Post by Southern Belle »

And you're a good friend, I'm sure.

The insulting was started by your friend. I'm simply replying.
BabyRider

Art by Raven

Post by BabyRider »

Southern Belle wrote: Aw, Darlin', I don't hate you. You don't matter enuf for me to bother. :wah:

This is it? This is the best you've got? "I'm ahead, neener neener neener"??? This is the intelligence level and attitude of the group? Is this really the one they want as spokesperson? You will have to do way better than this, let me tell you. All this will succeed in doing is making our friends laugh till we have the hiccups.

BS, er, oops, I mean SB, (a likely mistake for anyone to make) you showed your hand WAY too soon. Now even the ones who would have given you the benefit of the doubt will spot you for what you are. You and the whole gang you're associated with.
[FONT=Arial Black]I hope you cherish this sweet way of life, and I hope you know that it comes with a price.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

Bullet's trial was a farce. Can I get an AMEN?????

We won't be punished for our sins, but BY them.

booradley

Art by Raven

Post by booradley »

minks wrote: Strega you don't belong here anymore than I belonged to your "hateful" forum nor do the rest of the WM members belong here, and your numbers are growing less by the day because of it. Maybe quitting while your ahead is a plan. And if you hate me that may be good incentive for you to leave now.
but you did belong:-3 I was really hurt when you left and said all those horrible things about us. I only ever tried to be your friend.
Southern Belle

Art by Raven

Post by Southern Belle »

Get a life BabyRider - you're crackin' me up :wah:
booradley

Art by Raven

Post by booradley »

BabyRider wrote: All this will succeed in doing is making our friends laugh till we have the hiccups.

hiccups...nasty...try swallowing a spoonfull of sugar, it works, I tell ya!
minks

Art by Raven

Post by minks »

booradley wrote: but you did belong:-3 I was really hurt when you left and said all those horrible things about us. I only ever tried to be your friend.

Uh huh

― Mae West
BabyRider

Art by Raven

Post by BabyRider »

Southern Belle wrote: Get a life BabyRider - you're crackin' me up :wah:
Damn. "Get a life." I have absolutely no idea what to do or say now. I have been wounded to my core, to the very depths of my soul, to the most inner workings of my spirit. I have, at this comment, lost all will to live and cannot go on. Someone help me, please, I've been mortally injured.

>

>

>

>

>

>

:yh_rotfl

I almost, ALMOST got through that whole post with a straight face!!
[FONT=Arial Black]I hope you cherish this sweet way of life, and I hope you know that it comes with a price.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

minks

Art by Raven

Post by minks »

BabyRider wrote: Damn. "Get a life." I have absolutely no idea what to do or say now. I have been wounded to my core, to the very depths of my soul, to the most inner workings of my spirit. I have, at this comment, lost all will to live and cannot go on. Someone help me, please, I've been mortally injured.

>

>

>

>

>

>

May I offer you a band aid?

― Mae West
booradley

Art by Raven

Post by booradley »

BabyRider wrote: I suggest you go hang in a teeny-bopper forum, that might be more your speed.

you go, girlfriend!
booradley

Art by Raven

Post by booradley »

minks wrote: May I offer you a band aid?
only if it's got the original line up.
Southern Belle

Art by Raven

Post by Southern Belle »

My, my, my,,,,,isn't this just the wittiest :rolleyes:
booradley

Art by Raven

Post by booradley »

BabyRider wrote: Damn. "Get a life." I have absolutely no idea what to do or say now. I have been wounded to my core, to the very depths of my soul, to the most inner workings of my spirit. I have, at this comment, lost all will to live and cannot go on. Someone help me, please, I've been mortally injured.

>

>

>

>

>

>

guns don't kill people, rappers do
SweetDarlin

Art by Raven

Post by SweetDarlin »

booradley wrote: only if it's got the original line up.See now!? THAT was funny. But it seems there are sides. You and I are on different sides? I don't even know. I'm an outsider.

It seems the past couple of days this forum, which was a quiet, happy peaceful place, has been SWARMED by members of a certain other forum... for the purpose of... (and this is where I get confused) harassing prior members?

Somebody clue me in.

We've offended dear sweet abbey. I'm pissed now.
[FONT=Georgia]

[/FONT]
booradley

Art by Raven

Post by booradley »

minks wrote: Uh huh

my spidey senses are tingling...disbelief...

stop trying to look big in front of your "friends" you know it's true.
Southern Belle

Art by Raven

Post by Southern Belle »

Might I suggest a moderator or whatever y'all call 'em here, wipe this thread from wherever they see fit? That way y'all can just go on about your business and be the happy little people that you are.:p
SweetDarlin

Art by Raven

Post by SweetDarlin »

Southern Belle wrote: Might I suggest a moderator or whatever y'all call 'em here, wipe this thread from wherever they see fit? That way y'all can just go on about your business and be the happy little people that you are.:pTHAT is an excellent idea.
[FONT=Georgia]

[/FONT]
BabyRider

Art by Raven

Post by BabyRider »

SweetDarlin wrote: See now!? THAT was funny. But it seems there are sides. You and I are on different sides? I don't even know. I'm an outsider.

It seems the past couple of days this forum, which was a quiet, happy peaceful place, has been SWARMED by members of a certain other forum... for the purpose of... (and this is where I get confused) harassing prior members?

Somebody clue me in.

We've offended dear sweet abbey. I'm pissed now.
You don't need a clue at all, SD, you've got it figured out just right.

I'd continue to entertain myself with this thread, but it has ceased being funny anymore. Now I'm just bored and the mountain of laundry looks more fun. I'll be back after the trolls curfew. It is a school night, after all.

SouthernBelle wrote:

Might I suggest a moderator[....]

Might I suggest what you can do with your suggestion?
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

minks

Art by Raven

Post by minks »

Southern Belle wrote: Might I suggest a moderator or whatever y'all call 'em here, wipe this thread from wherever they see fit? That way y'all can just go on about your business and be the happy little people that you are.:p

Good out,

you bore me anyway.

Have a nice day and take your followers with you.

― Mae West
SweetDarlin

Art by Raven

Post by SweetDarlin »

BabyRider wrote: You don't need a clue at all, SD, you've got it figured out just right.

I'd continue to entertain myself with this thread, but it has ceased being funny anymore. Now I'm just bored and the mountain of laundry looks more fun. I'll be back after the trolls curfew. It is a school night, after all.well, lucky for me, it's time to go home... see y'all tomorrow... I hope I don't have to learn how to use the ignore feature. Take care friends.
[FONT=Georgia]

[/FONT]
Southern Belle

Art by Raven

Post by Southern Belle »

BabyRider wrote: I'll be back after the trolls curfew. It is a school night, after all.

Oh, sorry, but that's hilarious - so you actually think I'm some kid? :wah: Oh what a hoot!!! :D
booradley

Art by Raven

Post by booradley »

[QUOTE=SweetDarlin]See now!? THAT was funny. But it seems there are sides. You and I are on different sides? I don't even know.

QUOTE]

we all bleed, my little chiquitita, 'tis a long and lonely road, littered with clouds of bats, dragons and wrong urns at the cross roads....

christ...roll playing...wrong board. Scusies:wah: *flutters back to the moon*
Southern Belle

Art by Raven

Post by Southern Belle »

Hamster wrote: I can't help but wonder why you are so angry? That sort of stress level will make you ill.

I'm not angry, Darlin' - actually, I'm LMAO :wah:
Southern Belle

Art by Raven

Post by Southern Belle »

BabyRider wrote:

Might I suggest what you can do with your suggestion?

Oh yeah,,,,,there's that 'maturity' level :wah: :wah: :D
booradley

Art by Raven

Post by booradley »

Hamster wrote: I can't help but wonder why you are so angry? That sort of stress level will make you ill.
she needs counselling doesn't she. Sheesh!
Southern Belle

Art by Raven

Post by Southern Belle »

minks wrote: Good out,

you bore me anyway.

Have a nice day and take your followers with you.

I always thought you were boredom personified. And I see nothing's changed :D
Southern Belle

Art by Raven

Post by Southern Belle »

booradley wrote: she needs counselling doesn't she. Sheesh!

:wah:
booradley

Art by Raven

Post by booradley »

...takin back what's ours...

"...integrity, honesty, maturity & sincerity spiced with levity; we are NOT just another "cyberboard"

quite right minksy, you stick up for what you believe in!
Southern Belle

Art by Raven

Post by Southern Belle »

Hamster wrote: either that or a chill pill

Oh, darn,,,,,I don't do meds. D'ya really think I need them?
Southern Belle

Art by Raven

Post by Southern Belle »

Far Rider wrote: Foolish and imature SB. You made your reputation in just a few days.

I'm crushed, cowboy. And here you wanted to dance with me just a few nights ago;)
booradley

Art by Raven

Post by booradley »

Hamster wrote: either that or a chill pill

DRUGS ARE BAD, don't go there
booradley

Art by Raven

Post by booradley »

Far Rider wrote: Foolish and imature SB. You made your reputation in just a few days.
and all because she's putting off writing a paper!
Southern Belle

Art by Raven

Post by Southern Belle »

Far Rider wrote: Yeah, cant judge a book by its cover.

How true. Isn't it just a damn shame?
Southern Belle

Art by Raven

Post by Southern Belle »

booradley wrote: and all because she's putting off writing a paper!

Yeah, I really do have to get that paper written, don't I?:wah:
booradley

Art by Raven

Post by booradley »

booradley wrote: DRUGS ARE BAD, don't go there

kay. What about the great hamster wheel of life that we get onto each and every day?
booradley

Art by Raven

Post by booradley »

Far Rider wrote: Yeah, cant judge a book by its cover.

sometimes you can. For example, I'm reading the girl who loved tom gordon...it's about a little girl who gets lost in the forest. On the cover it shows a little girl lost in the forest. Now there's a coinkydink.
Jives

Art by Raven

Post by Jives »

Southern Belle wrote: Whatever,,,,,y'all have this 'we're so great' mentality and you're still just the hateful twit you always were.

Hmmm....not exactly the manners of a "Southern Belle" there, eh? You certainly put the lie to your name, Southern. (After that, I can't call you a "Belle" can I?)

I'm with Minx and BR on this one, why did you feel it was important to point out something negative? Did you notice that every post before yours was positive and encouraging and you decided there needed to be more friction and flaming?

Or maybe, as you say, you were hurt by Raven and were only getting revenge on her. Tsk tsk. That's the behavior of the 4th grader.

Since you're new, I'll clue you in. Sure we have heated discussions around, here. We sometimes vehemently disagree with each other over sensitive topics such as abortion and religion.

But we never get personal. When someone is showing off their creative side, we do something called being "tactful" and "polite". We encourage them and say positive things to them, to make them feel like a part of a family.

When newbies come in, like yourself, and throw out hurtful personal attacks and troll,we get a little upset.

Let me demonstrate trolling for you, so that you will know when you are doing it:(definition: a statement that is deliberately designed to cause unwarranted controversy and argument)

Ex: Hey BR! Don't use vocabulary words like "sophomoric" on Southern! You know she doesn't get those until the 7th grade!!"

See?:cool:
All the world's a stage and the men and women merely players...Shakespeare
booradley

Art by Raven

Post by booradley »

Far Rider wrote: You know all of us would have welcomed all of the group that left whatever site ya'll er from. W'ed have had fun and enjoyed most of your banter and jokes and all. But you had to go bringin personal stuff from old grudges here, ya shoudla left it in the past or not brought it up. And some of you went dirty fast.

Now on this thread alone youve purposely insulted at least three of my friends, folks I'd take a bullet fer by the way.

You guys missed out on some good times and some good people.

excuse me, I've been nothing but pleasant and polite...I believe in observing local customs wherever you go in life, be it cyber or real. You show me ONE post that's nasty and I'll leave right now...but you know I haven't...

personally, I was just really pleased to see minks, if you choose to make it something it isn't, then that's up to you.

And if you are willing to take a bullet for someone you met online then you have less intelligence than I credited you with.

Return to “Arts Crafts”