Art by Raven

Discuss Arts and Crafts! Painting, sculpture, pottery, craft kits, plans, and ideas! Talk about projects that children can do as well.
booradley

Art by Raven

Post by booradley »

Jives wrote: . Sure we have heated discussions around, here. We sometimes vehemently disagree with each other over sensitive topics such as abortion and religion.

:

good lord!
booradley

Art by Raven

Post by booradley »

Far Rider wrote: Seems you're good at this age 7 banter.

I have a child like quality, ':)tis true:)
booradley

Art by Raven

Post by booradley »

Far Rider wrote: That kind of remark I don't even tolerate from my children.

why?
Jives

Art by Raven

Post by Jives »

booradley wrote: she needs counselling doesn't she. Sheesh!

Here's your nasty post, Booradley.:cool: It pretty much puts you in the same category as Southern.
All the world's a stage and the men and women merely players...Shakespeare
BabyRider

Art by Raven

Post by BabyRider »

Far Rider wrote: Please be woman of your word.
Can we add "passive-aggressive" to that list?

Far, Jives, and the rest: We have seen scenes like this how many times before? Folks come in, act like children, try to stir the pot, succeed in a little reaction from all of us defending our friends, and then we get bored with them and wait for them to hang themselves, at which point we have a quick giggle, and go back to our peaceful garden. Every once in a while, when things get quiet around here we'll drag out the old threads, having a good laugh at how quickly trolls are spotted and eliminated, and that is the end of it. It never, EVER fails. The ignorance of the trolls is their undoing every time. Like LC said with the last one: "Don't feed the trolls." They'll be history soon enough.
[FONT=Arial Black]I hope you cherish this sweet way of life, and I hope you know that it comes with a price.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

Bullet's trial was a farce. Can I get an AMEN?????

We won't be punished for our sins, but BY them.

Jives

Art by Raven

Post by Jives »

You got it, BR. I loved your original post in the thread, BTW.:D
Southern Belle

Art by Raven

Post by Southern Belle »

Jives wrote: Here's your nasty post, Booradley.:cool: It pretty much puts you in the same category as Southern.

Oh, that's a good one, Darlin'. Considerin' Boo was referring to me at the time? And that's not a nasty post at all:wah:
Penelope_Pitstop

Art by Raven

Post by Penelope_Pitstop »

Southern Belle wrote: Oh, that's a good one, Darlin'. Considerin' Boo was referring to me at the time? And that's not a nasty post at all:wah:

I agree, how on earth was that nasty or rude? I actually found it witty and rather amusing :D
Southern Belle

Art by Raven

Post by Southern Belle »

Jives wrote: Hmmm....not exactly the manners of a "Southern Belle" there, eh? You certainly put the lie to your name, Southern. (After that, I can't call you a "Belle" can I?)

Obviously, you've never been to the South. Down here, the 'Ladies' are expert at that back-stabbing, passive-aggressive, sweet-little-ol'-me that seems to be the stock in trade of a few posters on here. I won't name names, since y'all are rather sensitive to that. :-6

And y'all have made comments about Moonies 'ganging up' on newbies - can I have a different explaination for what we've seen here today? Of course, I'm sure that y'all will have a totally different viewpoint from any normal person who'd see pushy questions being answered.

*shakes head* I'd be willing to bet that your version of a moderator will be along eventually to clean up 'my' mess and put things back to your version of 'right'.

Oh yeah,,,,,just one more passing comment. Thanks for the assumption of youth for me. I lied on the age thingo when I signed up. :p
anastrophe

Art by Raven

Post by anastrophe »

okay, it's time for the stalking interlopers to either BEHAVE, or exit. for the latter, you can do so gracefully and with dignity, or you can be banned.

my patience for childish forum-stalking is very thin right now. we have a community here. when people come into the community and start walking around the neighborhoods hassling those who've lived here peacefully for quite a while now, well, it pisses me off. this is a 'gated community' as it were. we have the right to toss out the riffraff if we want.

take a hike of your own accord, or be shown the door.

your choice.
[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][/FONT]
Southern Belle

Art by Raven

Post by Southern Belle »

So, am I 'Riff' or 'Raff'? Gotta be one or the other since 'Riffraff' was male and in THE ROCKY HORROR PICTURE SHOW :D

Alright already,,,,, *salutes smartly* Since y'all can't read and realize that BabyRider started all this with pushy-shovey questions, well, that's just your loss :p

Very nice door - Buh-bye, for now :wah:
OLIN

Art by Raven

Post by OLIN »

booradley wrote: Wow, you have a special gift, Raven. I do like one of your sons.

Which one?
Jives

Art by Raven

Post by Jives »

SnoozeControl wrote: I've tried to stay out of this, but apparently I'm being lumped in with you j*rkoffs... your sanctimonious claims of innocence are complete bullsh*t,

As we can well see.

I've seen the thread in Wicked Moon where Olin posted a photo of Raven's sons and you all proceeded to insult her ability, her sons' appearance, her appearance and any other thing your diseased little minds could come up with.

In other words, it's the direct antithesis of this forum, where we all compliment, support, and comfort each other. No wonder they don't fit in.

When boo posted the link to this place, she said it was important to "play nice" which I thought included your herd, but once again you prove that's an impossibility.

So there we have the sad story of the beginning of this mess. It was Booradley who led the barbarians to our gate.

I AM NOT ASSOCIATED WITH THESE PEOPLE!:-5

I read you loud and clear, Snooze. And I have to say, that it's pretty obvious, you don't act like them at all. Just for my own information, and so I can update my ignore list.....would you mind listing the "bad guys" for me? Who exactly is in the group from WickedMoon. (And what an appropriate name for their forum, I might add!)
Southern Belle

Art by Raven

Post by Southern Belle »

LOL - you're right Snoozie, you're not with 'this group'. We've spent the last several months banning you on a weekly basis, since you keep signing up over there.

But no,,,,,you're really not with us.

And Jives? it wasn't Boo who started all this.
Jives

Art by Raven

Post by Jives »

So... are you the leader of the WickedPeople Southern?:cool:
Southern Belle

Art by Raven

Post by Southern Belle »

Jives wrote: So... are you the leader of the WickedPeople Southern?:cool:

Um,,,,,no. Sorry. That wouldn't be me
Wolverine

Art by Raven

Post by Wolverine »

abbey wrote: Been a member of FG for almost a year now and i'm sad to say that for

the first time ever i just dont like it here!

Now, I'm Pi ssed.

Get your mind out of the gutter - it's blocking my view

Mind like a steel trap - Rusty and Illegal in 37 states.

minks

Art by Raven

Post by minks »

Wolverine wrote: Now, I'm Pi ssed.

and rightly so, you and abbey voice the opinions of most of us here in FG.
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
OLIN

Art by Raven

Post by OLIN »

SnoozeControl wrote: I've tried to stay out of this, but apparently I'm being lumped in with you j*rkoffs... your sanctimonious claims of innocence are complete bullsh*t, I've seen the thread in Wicked Moon where Olin posted a photo of Raven's sons and you all proceeded to insult her ability, her sons' appearance, her appearance and any other thing your diseased little minds could come up with. When boo posted the link to this place, she said it was important to "play nice" which I thought included your herd, but once again you prove that's an impossibility.

I AM NOT ASSOCIATED WITH THESE PEOPLE!:-5

I'm being nice here.:(
minks

Art by Raven

Post by minks »

Leaders aside, all of you joined this Forum within days of each other. Whomever tipped you off must have some reason to bring you all in here. I again am going to state my point in all this, you have come in here with the wrong intentions. If you have issues with anyone in particular deal with them on your own time in your own space. FG does not take kindly to attacks by outsiders.

― Mae West
OLIN

Art by Raven

Post by OLIN »

minks wrote: If you have issues with anyone in particular deal with them on your own time in your own space. FG does not take kindly to attacks by outsiders.
When have I ever had any issues with you?

Did I ever do anything to make you feel unwelcome on WM?
Wolverine

Art by Raven

Post by Wolverine »

i am at a loss.

i have no problem with newbies. the more the merrier. the more crowded it gets the easier for me to cop-a-feel.

but when Newbies come in here and start lashing out in their first few posts...

you haven't earned the privilege to go off on anyone yet. not that you should belittle someone in public anyway. if you have a problem with someone in here send them a PM, or put them on your ignore list. Contact on of the Mods. and if all that fails, LEAVE.

where the F**k are your manners. It is just plain rude.

Get your mind out of the gutter - it's blocking my view

Mind like a steel trap - Rusty and Illegal in 37 states.

Bez

Art by Raven

Post by Bez »

Southern Belle wrote: My kind? You mean people who say what they mean when they mean it? To your face as opposed to back-stabbing?

Well, Darlin', iffen you think that door needs fixin', I guess you better get to fixin' it :wah:

You used the word 'MEAN' 3 times in this post....that (as an adjective) about sums up the some of the people that have crawled into FG.lately . You've dumped BAD karma here....please pick it up and find the exit. The guys and gals here deserve better....upsetting a bunch of wonderful people is NOT ON ! :mad:

Note: A lot of 'newbies have joined lately....PLEASE don't think that this thread reflects the norm. It doesn't... A black cloud has passed over...it will soon be gone and the sun will come out again.:-6
A smile is a window on your face to show your heart is home
Jives

Art by Raven

Post by Jives »

Actually, It's good to know out in the open what's going on. If it wasn't for this thread, I would've assumed the the influx of aggressive and mean-spirited newbies was coincidental.

Thanks to this thread, I took a walk over to WickedMoon to see what kind of a place it was.

Imagine my horror at what I found. Insults, degradation, and flaming are the rule not the exception. It's not a mirror image. It's the negative of this picture. Depravity, immorality, sacrilige, and hatred abound.

They even have a thread for bashing weaker people. Can anyone who was a part of that fit in here, where a the exact opposite is true?

Frankly...I doubt it.:cool:
wizzard

Art by Raven

Post by wizzard »

Jives wrote: They even have a thread for bashing weaker people. Can anyone who was a part of that fit in here, where a the exact opposite is true?

So you reall gave the place a decent read then did you?? If you didn't understand the place you must be american.
BabyRider

Art by Raven

Post by BabyRider »

wizzard wrote: If you didn't understand the place you must be american.

Oops.
[FONT=Arial Black]I hope you cherish this sweet way of life, and I hope you know that it comes with a price.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

Bullet's trial was a farce. Can I get an AMEN?????

We won't be punished for our sins, but BY them.

anastrophe

Art by Raven

Post by anastrophe »

wizzard wrote: So you reall gave the place a decent read then did you?? If you didn't understand the place you must be american.

First and last warning. Your choice.
[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][/FONT]
Skeeter

Art by Raven

Post by Skeeter »

Nuff Sed !!:lips: Over..... And Permanently Out.;;;
Preach the gospel at all times and if necessary use words..:driving: .a thought home.
booradley

Art by Raven

Post by booradley »

can we please get back on topic here or move this elsewhere. This is Raven's thread and we're trampling all over it.

White flag, people.
wizzard

Art by Raven

Post by wizzard »

anastrophe wrote: First and last warning. Your choice.

Just goes to prove that americans dot get sarcasm.

My last word on this OK
Bez

Art by Raven

Post by Bez »

Jives wrote:

Thanks to this thread, I took a walk over to WickedMoon to see what kind of a place it was.

Imagine my horror at what I found. Insults, degradation, and flaming are the rule not the exception. It's not a mirror image. It's the negative of this picture. Depravity, immorality, sacrilige, and hatred abound.

They even have a thread for bashing weaker people. Can anyone who was a part of that fit in here, where a the exact opposite is true?

Frankly...I doubt it.:cool:

Against my better judgement, but in order to be better informed, I also took a peep ....'Bar Room Brawl'.....?????....made me feel sick ! :yh_sick
StupidCowboyTricks

Art by Raven

Post by StupidCowboyTricks »

wizzard wrote: Just goes to prove that americans dot get sarcasm.

My last word on this OK

Americans dot get sarcasm?????? :-3 whats that?
Someone asked me why I swear so much. I said, "Just becuss.":)

Penelope_Pitstop

Art by Raven

wizzard wrote: Just goes to prove that americans dot get sarcasm.

My last word on this OK

No more words ... *waves* Hello precious
StupidCowboyTricks

Art by Raven

Post by StupidCowboyTricks »

Penelope_Pitstop wrote: No more words ... *waves* Hello precious
LOL, what were the words? *waves to wizzard* with PP.;)
Someone asked me why I swear so much. I said, "Just becuss.":)

buttercup

Art by Raven

Post by buttercup »

:confused: okey dokey back to the point of the thread,

hi raven, i love the blue rose pic
Penelope_Pitstop

Art by Raven

StupidCowboyTricks wrote: LOL, what were the words? *waves to wizzard* with PP.;)

Do I know you? And :lips: I'm not telling :p
Raven

Art by Raven

Post by Raven »

Alas, the painting is located in a garage in the states, and as strega has since changed locations, and I am unable to contact her, in a garage it remains.

(I painted it for free) The painting is indeed titled 'Strega's Rose'.

In the time between me painting it and getting it to her, I've moved twice and I believe she has moved as well.
~Quoth the Raven, Nevermore!~
Raven

Art by Raven

Post by Raven »

OH MY GOD!!

Y'all had a party whilst I was away???:yh_rotfl
Nomad

Art by Raven

Post by Nomad »

Awesome !

I recently bought some canvasses and oils. Any tips for a beginner ?
I AM AWESOME MAN
minks

Art by Raven

Post by minks »

Nomad wrote: Awesome !

wear your fathers old shirts over your clothing to keep clean.

― Mae West
Bez

Art by Raven

Post by Bez »

Try 'painting by numbers' first ??:D
Raven

Art by Raven

Post by Raven »

Yes. Start simple. Experiment with mixing colors. Buy some technique books such as Bob Ross or Bill Alexander and follow the guides! I promise you'll be painting wonderful pics with your first attempt! Relax and enjoy the experience! Its a great outlet for stress. And remember, nothing limits you but your own imagination!:-6

Return to “Arts Crafts”