Ant Farms Are Cool.

Discuss Arts and Crafts! Painting, sculpture, pottery, craft kits, plans, and ideas! Talk about projects that children can do as well.
Scrat

Ant Farms Are Cool.

Post by Scrat »

Really cool. This guy must have a lot of patience.

Ant Tales By Andrey Pavlov | English Russia
tabby

Ant Farms Are Cool.

Post by tabby »

In spite of blazing sunshine and hot days, summer is never truly here until the inevitable morning that I wake up and find a trail of tiny ants stretched across the kitchen counter and leading to the sugar bowl. It's an annual rite of passage. The battle of wits then begins as I try to eradicate their numbers and they always find ways of foiling me. I should try to look at them with a fresh perspective like Andrey Pavlov. :yh_wink If they would only learn their boundaries and stay outside!
flopstock

Ant Farms Are Cool.

Post by flopstock »

Cracked me up!

"The ants in his photographs behave either naturally or follow the photographer’s instructions."
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

LarsMac

Ant Farms Are Cool.

Post by LarsMac »

A lot of patience, too much time on his hands, a great camera, and he's REALLY good with Photoshop
The home of the soul is the Open Road.
- DH Lawrence

Return to “Arts Crafts”