Buzzard from Ireland

A forum to discuss local issues in Ireland.
capt_buzzard

Buzzard from Ireland

Post by capt_buzzard »

I got an pm + email that some of you are making complaints about me.Why don't you say it here please.Was it something I posted? I'll not be posting until I hear from the Forum Garden team.
David813

Buzzard from Ireland

Post by David813 »

People complain about me as well. Comes with the turf I suppose!
"Should any political party attempt to abolish social security, unemployment insurance, and eliminate labor laws and farm programs, you would not hear of that party again in our political history. There is a tiny splinter group that believes you can do these things. Among them are a few Texas millionaires, or businessman from other areas. Their number is negligible and they are stupid." [font=Arial Narrow][/font]

President Dwight D. Eisenhower Nov. 08, 1954
BabyRider

Buzzard from Ireland

Post by BabyRider »

I like you both....

No complaints here! :yh_bigsmi :yh_kiss
[FONT=Arial Black]I hope you cherish this sweet way of life, and I hope you know that it comes with a price.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

Bullet's trial was a farce. Can I get an AMEN?????

We won't be punished for our sins, but BY them.

David813

Buzzard from Ireland

Post by David813 »

BabyRider wrote: I like you both....

No complaints here! :yh_bigsmi :yh_kissGood to hear BR!!!
"Should any political party attempt to abolish social security, unemployment insurance, and eliminate labor laws and farm programs, you would not hear of that party again in our political history. There is a tiny splinter group that believes you can do these things. Among them are a few Texas millionaires, or businessman from other areas. Their number is negligible and they are stupid." [font=Arial Narrow][/font]

koan

Buzzard from Ireland

Post by koan »

If I have a problem with someone I let them know myself. That's the way it should be.

Love ya, capt.

Don't know ya well enough yet, David.
David813

Buzzard from Ireland

Post by David813 »

koan wrote: If I have a problem with someone I let them know myself. That's the way it should be.

Love ya, capt.

Don't know ya well enough yet, David.OK now my feelings are officially hurt.:yh_wait

koan

Buzzard from Ireland

Post by koan »

David813 wrote: OK now my feelings are officially hurt.:yh_wait

Love's a big emotion. It just takes time.
gmc

Buzzard from Ireland

Post by gmc »

posted by capn buzzard

I got an pm + email that some of you are making complaints about me.Why don't you say it here please.Was it something I posted? I'll not be posting until I hear from the Forum Garden team.

I don't get this, if you disagree with someone's point of view then disagree with them-is that not rather the point of forums like this-at least in the political and religious bits, it's no fun if there is no one to disagree with.

If someone wants to be offensive deliberately that is their problem. If some spotty little oik on the other side of the planet-or even the same side decides to be offensive who cares? Hopefully they will stick around and learn the art of expressing an opinion that involves more than puerile badinage.

Must admit though curious to see what you did that was so offensive-apart from being Irish :sneaky:
capt_buzzard

Buzzard from Ireland

Post by capt_buzzard »

gmc wrote: posted by capn buzzard

I don't get this, if you disagree with someone's point of view then disagree with them-is that not rather the point of forums like this-at least in the political and religious bits, it's no fun if there is no one to disagree with.

If someone wants to be offensive deliberately that is their problem. If some spotty little oik on the other side of the planet-or even the same side decides to be offensive who cares? Hopefully they will stick around and learn the art of expressing an opinion that involves more than puerile badinage.

Must admit though curious to see what you did that was so offensive-apart from being Irish :sneaky:Some folk don't like the auld buzzards comments and its not in Scotland or Wales.;)and with more sinister motives. :mad:
abbey

Buzzard from Ireland

Post by abbey »

capt_buzzard wrote: Some folk don't like the auld buzzards comments and its not in Scotland or Wales.;)I take it, its someone in England then?
Peg

Buzzard from Ireland

Post by Peg »

I find it hard to believe. Pretty spineless that the person(s) won't tell you themselves. The purpose of letting you know this though was what? Why stir unneccessary trouble and make a person feel uncomfortable about posting? I like you and if I didn't, I'd have no problem letting it be known to you. Geesh spineless people just annoy me!
gmc

Buzzard from Ireland

Post by gmc »

Call them out. I'll hold your jacket.
capt_buzzard

Buzzard from Ireland

Post by capt_buzzard »

gmc wrote: Call them out. I'll hold your jacket.Think I'll have a chat with the Comdt:D
capt_buzzard

Buzzard from Ireland

Post by capt_buzzard »

If the person or persons whom I allegedly attacked on this forum, please come forward? :-5
Philadelphia Eagle

Buzzard from Ireland

Post by Philadelphia Eagle »

Buzz - There are far more important things to concern ourselves with than a group of pesky Englishmen (or women) with a sense of humor failure (or whatever it was).

What's much more important is the grevious omission by an Irish newspaper which left your name off the list of Ireland's 250 richest people.

Such a mistake must be rectified without delay and the person or persons responsible dismissed without further ado.

The Newsweek's misreporting of the Koran issue pales into insignificance beside this inexcusable error.
America the Beautiful :-6

website - home.comcast.net/~nmusgrave/
capt_buzzard

Buzzard from Ireland

Post by capt_buzzard »

Philadelphia Eagle wrote: Buzz - There are far more important things to concern ourselves with than a group of pesky Englishmen (or women) with a sense of humor failure (or whatever it was).

What's much more important is the grevious omission by an Irish newspaper which left your name off the list of Ireland's 250 richest people.

Such a mistake must be rectified without delay and the person or persons responsible dismissed without further ado.

The Newsweek's misreporting of the Koran issue pales into insignificance beside this inexcusable error.To be sure,to be sure me auld comade:D 8m I believe it said. My other alto ego is raking it in
Agnes

Buzzard from Ireland

Post by Agnes »

capt_buzzard wrote: I got an pm + email that some of you are making complaints about me.Why don't you say it here please.Was it something I posted? I'll not be posting until I hear from the Forum Garden team.

this is so funny, and who could that bee? this is awareness that SOMEONE is on the complaint list? Would the REAL BAD ASS come forward? :wah:
I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it. :yh_beatup
capt_buzzard

Buzzard from Ireland

Post by capt_buzzard »

Where there is Women, Trouble is never far behind. :D So the mates say about the Wife. Trouble & Strife;)
capt_buzzard

Buzzard from Ireland

Post by capt_buzzard »

abbey wrote: I take it, its someone in England then?No it was from the US. I even got a phone call, but the Irish police are investigating
Agnes

Buzzard from Ireland

Post by Agnes »

capt_buzzard wrote: I got an pm + email that some of you are making complaints about me.Why don't you say it here please.Was it something I posted? I'll not be posting until I hear from the Forum Garden team.

your posts are carefully monitored. complaints are immediately brought to moderators for remediation. :wah: its hip to be square i thought?
capt_buzzard

Buzzard from Ireland

Post by capt_buzzard »

Agnes wrote: your posts are carefully monitored. complaints are immediately brought to moderators for remediation. :wah: its hip to be square i thought? Don't I know this already :-2And so is everyone else for that mater.
Agnes

Buzzard from Ireland

Post by Agnes »

i'v been on the waste management list for some time now. i'm in remission so i got a little more time on the vine! :wah: no wine today. maybe tomorrow.
abbey

Buzzard from Ireland

Post by abbey »

Agnes wrote: i'v been on the waste management list for some time now. i'm in remission so i got a little more time on the vine! :wah: no wine today. maybe tomorrow.Looks like you've been "on the vine" already paula!
Agnes

Buzzard from Ireland

Post by Agnes »

conspiracy in the garden! as the beat goes on i cannot attend. :wah:
abbey

Buzzard from Ireland

Post by abbey »

You seem to be on a mad mission today agnes!
capt_buzzard

Buzzard from Ireland

Post by capt_buzzard »

I'm not on any mission. I just want this person to Stop sending me emails and making phone calls.
Agnes

Buzzard from Ireland

Post by Agnes »

abbey wrote: You seem to be on a mad mission today agnes!

Go to the two headed lamb thread you'll be safe there. :wah:
valerie

Buzzard from Ireland

Post by valerie »

gmc wrote: Call them out. I'll hold your jacket.:yh_rotfl
Tamsen's Dogster Page

http://www.dogster.com/?27525

turbonium

Buzzard from Ireland

Post by turbonium »

capt_buzzard wrote: No it was from the US. I even got a phone call, but the Irish police are investigating
Well, that is harassment against you capt. How they got your number is worrisome. Don't leave the forum over this - it seems someone has a personal vendetta for god only knows why :confused: :confused:
Peg

Buzzard from Ireland

Post by Peg »

1. Who is this person?

2. How did they get your phone number?

3. What have they said?

4. Why is this allowed to go on?

I'm terribly confused! :-5

Return to “Ireland”