Helping each other out in Northern Ireland..

A forum to discuss local issues in Ireland.
capt_buzzard

Post by capt_buzzard »

Residents of a quiet suburb of greater Manchester were last night coming to terms with having one of Northern Ireland's most notorious loyalist terrorist in their mist. Security officials said they would monitor the loyalist, who ordered the deaths of up to 40 nationalists in Belfast during the 1990s. It is estimated that he has aquired millions of pounds, which some people believe he has got from crime racketeering.

The dramatic manner in which he departed Northern Ireland, flown by the RAF at behest of Her Majest's Goverment is cause for concern. some commentators have said that Collusion between the Loyalists and the British Government is still in business.
Bill Sikes

Post by Bill Sikes »

capt_buzzard wrote: Residents of a quiet suburb of greater Manchester were last night coming to terms with having one of Northern Ireland's most notorious loyalist terrorist in their mist. Security officials said they would monitor the loyalist, who ordered the deaths of up to 40 nationalists in Belfast during the 1990s. It is estimated that he has aquired millions of pounds, which some people believe he has got from crime racketeering.

The dramatic manner in which he departed Northern Ireland, flown by the RAF at behest of Her Majest's Goverment is cause for concern. some commentators have said that Collusion between the Loyalists and the British Government is still in business.

Yes, it's in the Telegraph, too - it seems that HMG is trying to prevent problems

by keeping him isolated, hence the RAF flying him out:

"The authorities, acting on security advice, decided to fly Adair out of Northern Ireland to prevent a renewed outbreak of the murderous feuding witnessed while he was at liberty in his Lower Shankill stronghold."

From: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jh ... ortal.html

Are you trying to stirr things up with all this stuff, Paul? Why?
capt_buzzard

Post by capt_buzzard »

Bill Sikes wrote: Yes, it's in the Telegraph, too - it seems that HMG is trying to prevent problems

by keeping him isolated, hence the RAF flying him out:

"The authorities, acting on security advice, decided to fly Adair out of Northern Ireland to prevent a renewed outbreak of the murderous feuding witnessed while he was at liberty in his Lower Shankill stronghold."

From: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jh ... ortal.html

Are you trying to stirr things up with all this stuff, Paul? Why? Oh Bill Please. :p
abbey

Post by abbey »

I live not more than 10 miles from the murdering swine cap'n & believe me, we no more want him here than you want him in your midst. :mad:
capt_buzzard

Post by capt_buzzard »

abbey wrote: I live not more than 10 miles from the murdering swine cap'n & believe me, we no more want him here than you want him in your midst. :mad: He is from Northern Ireland. I'm in the Irish Free State. :wah:
Bill Sikes

Post by Bill Sikes »

capt_buzzard wrote: Oh Bill Please.

Oh please what? You have posted quite a few of what I imagine you think are inflammatory posts. Why? (I bet you can't answer a straight question).
capt_buzzard

Post by capt_buzzard »

Here we go again. Well here ended the lesson.
gmc

Post by gmc »

posted by capn buzzard

I'm in the Irish Free State.

Does that mean you are free of the Irish? :D :D
capt_buzzard

Post by capt_buzzard »

Bill Sikes wrote: Oh please what? You have posted quite a few of what I imagine you think are inflammatory posts. Why? (I bet you can't answer a straight question). Well ask away
capt_buzzard

Post by capt_buzzard »

And to what extent did the British government i.e MI6 have the nice and cozy relationships with Loyalist para military groups in Northern Ireland?They were/are also involved in murder of innocent people in Ireland from the 1950s to the present day. One also has to remember the Dublin/ Monaghan bombings of 1972, in which SAS, MI6 and Loyalists were involved in this murder of Irish people in Dublin city. Dublin relatives are still waiting for the British government to answer questions in this regard. No Comment is their only answer to this day.

Return to “Ireland”