One Reason My Wife RAWKS!

Post (embed) your favorite videos from your favorite video hosting sites: YouTube, MetaCafe, etc.
The Rob
Posts: 820
Joined: Fri Jan 19, 2007 5:17 pm

One Reason My Wife RAWKS!

Post by The Rob »

To help celebrate our purchase of a new computer, my missus bought me F.E.A.R. and Bioshock! Good thing the new system includes a fairly screamin' video card!

Alas, the new system is due to arrive in two weeks. Since attempting to play either of these games on our current machine would constitute a fire hazard, I'll have to be content with staring longingly at the box art. Torture!
User avatar
Chezzie
Posts: 14615
Joined: Sun Nov 11, 2007 9:41 am

One Reason My Wife RAWKS!

Post by Chezzie »

I, Rob;736969 wrote: To help celebrate our purchase of a new computer, my missus bought me F.E.A.R. and Bioshock! Good thing the new system includes a fairly screamin' video card!

Alas, the new system is due to arrive in two weeks. Since attempting to play either of these games on our current machine would constitute a fire hazard, I'll have to be content with staring longingly at the box art. Torture!


So what model/speck you getting rob?
The Rob
Posts: 820
Joined: Fri Jan 19, 2007 5:17 pm

One Reason My Wife RAWKS!

Post by The Rob »

Chezzie;736979 wrote: So what model/speck you getting rob?


We ordered this Dell XPS 420 with a few upgrades (a printer and a wireless media hub with Bluetooth keyboard and mouse, plus a few other things). This will be our first Dell, but my wife has used them in office environments and was quite pleased.
User avatar
Chezzie
Posts: 14615
Joined: Sun Nov 11, 2007 9:41 am

One Reason My Wife RAWKS!

Post by Chezzie »

I, Rob;736987 wrote: We ordered this Dell XPS 420 with a few upgrades (a printer and a wireless media hub with Bluetooth keyboard and mouse, plus a few other things). This will be our first Dell, but my wife has used them in office environments and was quite pleased.


We use dell in work and have no probs so when I was looking for my laptop which was bought through my husbands company for me to do the accounts, I asked around and was told to go for a Dell. I have had it since feb/march and not had one thing go wrong with it and thats running Vista Business...Just ordered 2 x 1501 inspiron dell laptops for the girls for christmas, received them on Friday at just gone around 11-30am and had both working wirelessly in half an hour straight out of the box.......Im well happy, hope you are too Rob:)
User avatar
Chezzie
Posts: 14615
Joined: Sun Nov 11, 2007 9:41 am

One Reason My Wife RAWKS!

Post by Chezzie »

Dell XPS 420 looks a mean machine rob, very sleek:)
The Rob
Posts: 820
Joined: Fri Jan 19, 2007 5:17 pm

One Reason My Wife RAWKS!

Post by The Rob »

Chezzie;736993 wrote: Dell XPS 420 looks a mean machine rob, very sleek:)


Glad to read another ringing endorsement. Thanks much! :)

The machine itself is prettier in photos than in person, actually. Close up you see that it has a gloss-black finish that will show every abrasion and every speck of dust. In truth it reminded me of one of those cheap plastic shelf stereo systems. What care I? It's the guts that matter, and I'll be looking at that lurvely 20" widescreen display instead of the humming crate beside the desk anyway. :D
User avatar
Chezzie
Posts: 14615
Joined: Sun Nov 11, 2007 9:41 am

One Reason My Wife RAWKS!

Post by Chezzie »

I, Rob;737020 wrote: Glad to read another ringing endorsement. Thanks much! :)

The machine itself is prettier in photos than in person, actually. Close up you see that it has a gloss-black finish that will show every abrasion and every speck of dust. In truth it reminded me of one of those cheap plastic shelf stereo systems. What care I? It's the guts that matter, and I'll be looking at that lurvely 20" widescreen display instead of the humming crate beside the desk anyway. :D


ohhh 20" now your talking:wah::wah::-6

Return to “Video Games”