Why this Christmas will Rock!

The Holiday Forum. Post about upcoming holidays.
Omni_Skittles

Post by Omni_Skittles »

We are having it at home!!! For the first time in two years... and I've lived with this family for three years. Wow, it hasn't been that long but it feels like i've been with them forever! So, I'll be home for christmas is currently my favorite song... still, i can't help but wonder how my birth family is spending it.... :-4
Smoke signals ftw!
Kindle

Post by Kindle »

Omni_Skittles;1083282 wrote: We are having it at home!!! For the first time in two years... and I've lived with this family for three years. Wow, it hasn't been that long but it feels like i've been with them forever! So, I'll be home for christmas is currently my favorite song... still, i can't help but wonder how my birth family is spending it.... :-4

So glad to hear that your Christmas is going to be so extra special this year. Enjoy every minute of it and

Merry Christmas to you and yours......

"Out, damned spot! out, I say!"

- William Shakespeare, Macbeth, 5.1
Omni_Skittles

Post by Omni_Skittles »

Kindle;1083286 wrote: So glad to hear that your Christmas is going to be so extra special this year. Enjoy every minute of it and

Merry Christmas to you and yours......
Aw thanks...
Smoke signals ftw!
Omni_Skittles

Post by Omni_Skittles »

JAB;1083291 wrote: Excellent news Skittles! Maybe your birth family can send pics or a video! :)umm we kind of don't talk... much as in at all... lol but it's okay.
Smoke signals ftw!
Odie

Post by Odie »

Omni_Skittles;1083282 wrote: We are having it at home!!! For the first time in two years... and I've lived with this family for three years. Wow, it hasn't been that long but it feels like i've been with them forever! So, I'll be home for christmas is currently my favorite song... still, i can't help but wonder how my birth family is spending it.... :-4

nice! So glad your having an extra special one!
Life is just to short for drama.
abbey

Post by abbey »

Wonderful. :-6

I hope you have a lovely time ((((HUGS))))
Peg

Post by Peg »

I hope you have a wonderful Christmas Skittles. :-4

Return to “Holidays”