The Official Easter Thread.

The Holiday Forum. Post about upcoming holidays.
chonsigirl

Post by chonsigirl »

Church services tonight for Good Friday, three on Sunday morning. I wasn't going to get an Easter dress, but found out I am directing the choir (so the music pastor can sing the solo part). I guess I am going shopping today! :wah:

Nice dinner to make for the family.
chonsigirl

Post by chonsigirl »

We will have communion for the Sunday services. Tonight the theme is the Last Words of Jesus. No music, just peaching/talking about it. I won't have to play, and can sit still and listen. :)
Hope6

Post by Hope6 »

My little boy and I will be going to church Sunday morning.

He will have an Easter basket but since he's only 19 months old, i don't know if he will get the whole concept of the Easter bunny.:wah:

We will eat dinner with my mother.

we will hide Easter eggs.:)
chonsigirl

Post by chonsigirl »

That will be fun, Hope. I miss having a little one at Easter time. I shall have to wait for grandkids one day.
Hope6

Post by Hope6 »

AngelEyes82;811259 wrote: aww it's always fun with little ones though! The joy of seeing their face light up!!

We can't do commuinion on Sunday because we're gonna be at the stadium & there's gonna be way too many people! Some people only go to church for Easter and Christmas..

ours is a small church but we usually have more people on holidays too. I'm not sure if we're doing communion Sunday or not, they're having something tonight called a Black Communion i've never heard of it before, i guess it has something to do with it being Good Friday.:)
Hope6

Post by Hope6 »

chonsigirl;811261 wrote: That will be fun, Hope. I miss having a little one at Easter time. I shall have to wait for grandkids one day.

I think it will be fun too! i tell ya time passes by so fast i can't hardly believe he's 19 months old already!:) It'll be no time and i'll have grandkids!:wah::wah:
along-for-the-ride

Post by along-for-the-ride »

Happy Easter everybody!:-6

Attached files
Life is a Highway. Let's share the Commute.
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

Easter greetings to everyone and have fun with your egg hunts.

Return to “Holidays”