the best of 2006.......

The Holiday Forum. Post about upcoming holidays.
lady cop

the best of 2006.......

Post by lady cop »

or the worst? what do you think? people, movies, music, books, events, anything?
Uncle Kram

the best of 2006.......

Post by Uncle Kram »

My favourite albums of 2006 have been

1 Corrine Bailey Rae - Corrine Bailey Rae

2 I'm Not Dead - Pink

3 Eyes Open - Snow Patrol

4 Black Holes & Revelations - Muse

5 Sacred Weapon - Nils Lofgren

THE MAN WITH THE GOLDEN PUN
Marie5656

the best of 2006.......

Post by Marie5656 »

Can only come up with one so far..under WORST....the OJ book thing..If I Did It. Glad the whole thing disappeared.
CARLA

the best of 2006.......

Post by CARLA »

Worst the War in Iraq.. :-1 Starting to feel like another Vietnam ..:(

Best finding out my Daughter and Rick are getting married on February 17th and my Brother-in-law the Thorasic Surgeon Preacher will be marrying them..:-4 The entire family got the news Christmas Eve..
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

Marie5656

the best of 2006.......

Post by Marie5656 »

CARLA;497319 wrote: Worst the War in Iraq.. :-1 Starting to feel like another Vietnam ..:(

Best finding out my Daughter and Rick are getting married on February 17th and my Brother-in-law the Thorasic Surgeon Preach will be marrying them..:-4 The entire family got the news Christmas Eve..

Do I even want to know??
CARLA

the best of 2006.......

Post by CARLA »

whoops I spelled PREACHER WRONG..!~! No the ceromony won't be held in an OR room.. :)

[QUOTE]Do I even want to know??[/QUOTE]
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

Uncle Kram

the best of 2006.......

Post by Uncle Kram »

Best comeback of 2006....

Forget Take That....Frankie Miller is an artist I've liked for many years. He had started on a new project to record with Joe Walsh when he suffered a massive brain heamorrhage in New York on August 25th 1994. It should have killed him but he has shown remarkable courage to claw his way slowly back to health after spending 15 months in hospital. Frankie learned to walk and talk again, and finally, against all odds, in 2006 released the superb album "Long Way Home"

Clancy once had the honour of playing alongside Frankie who is one of Scotlands finest. This album was worth the wait.

THE MAN WITH THE GOLDEN PUN
Belladonna

the best of 2006.......

Post by Belladonna »

The best for me in 2006 was when my daughter gave birth to my third grandchild, who is my first granddaughter. Thanks to my daughter and son in law, I now have 3 grandchildren all ages 3yrs. and under.

The worst for me in 2006, is not only the continued war in Iraq, but the reality of all the suffering of so many all over the world....the genocide in Darfur, breaks my heart!
cars

the best of 2006.......

Post by cars »

CARLA;497319 wrote: Worst the War in Iraq.. :-1 Starting to feel like another Vietnam ..:(

Best finding out my Daughter and Rick are getting married on February 17th and my Brother-in-law the Thorasic Surgeon Preacher will be marrying them..:-4 The entire family got the news Christmas Eve..

Congrats CARLA, what a wonderful Christmas present on Christmas Eve.:)
Cars :)
cars

the best of 2006.......

Post by cars »

One of the worst things: The never ending War in Iraq"! :-5 And at least 2 more years of it!

Another is the Steve Irwin tragedy! :(

Another tragedy, the world's Multi-Millionaires & "Billionaires" continue to make unfathomable hoards of money, while other people in the world are searching for Food!

Best thing in 2006, is getting through it, to see 2007! :)
Cars :)

Return to “Holidays”