Facebook

Affectionately known as The Cawfee Shop. There's no better place to be than in your own coffee shop discussing "whatever" with friends.
lalalala
Posts: 148
Joined: Thu Dec 14, 2006 2:10 pm

Facebook

Post by lalalala »

Anyone here have Facebook? What are some of the Applications you play? I played one recently called One Minute Mogul. Can start your own company, hire your friends, then fire them if you want :D
User avatar
guppy
Posts: 6793
Joined: Sun May 14, 2006 5:49 pm

Facebook

Post by guppy »

I am still trying to figure it out...:-3 btw-there are a few fgers on it..;)
User avatar
Sheryl
Posts: 8498
Joined: Mon Feb 28, 2005 3:08 am

Facebook

Post by Sheryl »

I used to have a facebook page, but got rid of it. To much work! :wah:
"Girls are crazy! I'm not ever getting married, I can make my own sandwiches!"

my son
kayleneaussie
Posts: 9127
Joined: Fri Jun 01, 2007 3:11 am

Facebook

Post by kayleneaussie »

lalalala;965213 wrote: Anyone here have Facebook? What are some of the Applications you play? I played one recently called One Minute Mogul. Can start your own company, hire your friends, then fire them if you want :D



I play parking wars:sneaky: yours sound good too
FOC THREAD PART 1
lalalala
Posts: 148
Joined: Thu Dec 14, 2006 2:10 pm

Facebook

Post by lalalala »

I need to find that parking wars game. Are you crashing into people to get parking spaces :driving:? On One Minute Mogul, there is a game called "Wasketball." You have to bounce paper off objects (employee faces :D) and get it into the recycling bin. I've only made one basket so far but I get a kick out of throwing the paper at the employees watching it bounce of their face.
Liling
Posts: 18
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:22 pm

Facebook

Post by Liling »

there is a popular application called farmville now. I heard you can "steal" crops from your friends' farm.
K.Snyder
Posts: 10253
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2005 2:05 pm

Facebook

Post by K.Snyder »

Liling;1262222 wrote: there is a popular application called farmville now. I heard you can "steal" crops from your friends' farm.


How do you manage to do that? If you can divulge a story such as that given an hours time of course.
User avatar
Oscar Namechange
Posts: 31842
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:26 am

Facebook

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Liling;1262222 wrote: there is a popular application called farmville now. I heard you can "steal" crops from your friends' farm.


I do Fishville. I also do the word game Pathwords and I defy anyone to beat me. :p Also, 'Colours In the Sky' and 'Bubble Burst'.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
K.Snyder
Posts: 10253
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2005 2:05 pm

Facebook

Post by K.Snyder »

oscar;1262232 wrote: I do Fishville. I also do the word game Pathwords and I defy anyone to beat me. :p Also, 'Colours In the Sky' and 'Bubble Burst'.


It's "colors"! See? I beat you already! :yh_tong2 :wah: :yh_wink

:yh_kiss
User avatar
Oscar Namechange
Posts: 31842
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:26 am

Facebook

Post by Oscar Namechange »

K.Snyder;1262273 wrote: It's "colors"! See? I beat you already! :yh_tong2 :wah: :yh_wink

:yh_kiss
Go on my wall tonight and click on the app Pathwords Have a go... If you manage to beat me, I'll buy you a car. Warning... Roger ( Open Mind) tried and he scored only 300 and something. I hold the highest score of 2,140.... I dare yer, I dare yer :p
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
K.Snyder
Posts: 10253
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2005 2:05 pm

Facebook

Post by K.Snyder »

oscar;1262277 wrote: Go on my wall tonight and click on the app Pathwords Have a go... If you manage to beat me, I'll buy you a car. Warning... Roger ( Open Mind) tried and he scored only 300 and something. I hold the highest score of 2,140.... I dare yer, I dare yer :p


A car huh? :yh_think

Promise?
User avatar
minks
Posts: 26281
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 1:58 pm

Facebook

Post by minks »

facebook is prohibited from my life due to my addictive tendancies :yh_rotfl
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
User avatar
Oscar Namechange
Posts: 31842
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:26 am

Facebook

Post by Oscar Namechange »

minks;1262285 wrote: facebook is prohibited from my life due to my addictive tendancies :yh_rotfl I bought some baby fish for my tank in Fishville earlier and I've just had to log on to feed them or they die. This is cber blackmail. I don't really want to play any more but my fish will die :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
User avatar
Odie
Posts: 33482
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:10 pm

Facebook

Post by Odie »

minks;1262285 wrote: facebook is prohibited from my life due to my addictive tendancies :yh_rotfl


I only do some of the quizzes!:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Life is just to short for drama.
User avatar
minks
Posts: 26281
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 1:58 pm

Facebook

Post by minks »

oscar;1262289 wrote: I bought some baby fish for my tank in Fishville earlier and I've just had to log on to feed them or they die. This is cber blackmail. I don't really want to play any more but my fish will die :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl


bwahhh hawww hawww tis cyber mind control, they got ya now O hehehehehe
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
User avatar
minks
Posts: 26281
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 1:58 pm

Facebook

Post by minks »

Odie;1262301 wrote: I only do some of the quizzes!:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl


Oh Odie, you are good at practicing restraint, I know I could not do just that.

I know my limitations now... after many many many bouts of internet addictions ahahahahaha
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
User avatar
Odie
Posts: 33482
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:10 pm

Facebook

Post by Odie »

minks;1262426 wrote: Oh Odie, you are good at practicing restraint, I know I could not do just that.

I know my limitations now... after many many many bouts of internet addictions ahahahahaha


:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

now I've joined some stupid fish tank game.:-5
Life is just to short for drama.
User avatar
minks
Posts: 26281
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 1:58 pm

Facebook

Post by minks »

Odie;1262436 wrote: :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

now I've joined some stupid fish tank game.:-5


Did O make you do it??? Great we are all doomed:thinking:
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
User avatar
Helen
Posts: 3092
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2007 9:13 am

Facebook

Post by Helen »

oscar;1262277 wrote: Go on my wall tonight and click on the app Pathwords Have a go... If you manage to beat me, I'll buy you a car. Warning... Roger ( Open Mind) tried and he scored only 300 and something. I hold the highest score of 2,140.... I dare yer, I dare yer :p


hi oscar, how did you manage that ?? :-2
User avatar
Odie
Posts: 33482
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:10 pm

Facebook

Post by Odie »

minks;1262444 wrote: Did O make you do it??? Great we are all doomed:thinking:


no, I love fish and just found it on my own, just can't figure out how to get more fish without losing more!:-5:-5:-5:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Life is just to short for drama.
User avatar
Helen
Posts: 3092
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2007 9:13 am

Facebook

Post by Helen »

im afraid my addictoin on there is bejeweled !!!
User avatar
Odie
Posts: 33482
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:10 pm

Facebook

Post by Odie »

Helen;1262459 wrote: im afraid my addictoin on there is bejeweled !!!


what games do you play Helen?
Life is just to short for drama.
User avatar
Helen
Posts: 3092
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2007 9:13 am

Facebook

Post by Helen »

hi odie,

pathwords, majong. i do a few of the quizzes on there too.

most of my family are on there so i do spend more time than i should on it but it saves on phone calls lol
User avatar
Odie
Posts: 33482
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:10 pm

Facebook

Post by Odie »

Helen;1262471 wrote: hi odie,

pathwords, majong. i do a few of the quizzes on there too.

most of my family are on there so i do spend more time than i should on it but it saves on phone calls lol


pathwords, I've never heard of that one, must try it!

it sure does save on phone calls, nice to have your family on there.:-4
Life is just to short for drama.
Barman
Posts: 860
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:42 am

Facebook

Post by Barman »

My addiction was keeping an eye on my son but he got wise so i might just delete the account soon.
User avatar
abbey
Posts: 15069
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2004 1:00 pm

Facebook

Post by abbey »

Facebook is the devils work. :wah:
User avatar
minks
Posts: 26281
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 1:58 pm

Facebook

Post by minks »

abbey;1262481 wrote: Facebook is the devils work. :wah:


"Crackbook, highly addictive:
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
K.Snyder
Posts: 10253
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2005 2:05 pm

Facebook

Post by K.Snyder »

I WON! I WON! I BEAT OSCAR IN WORDPATH!



I WON! I WON!



...

















WHERE'S MY F:lips:N CAR!? :yh_rotfl
Barman
Posts: 860
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:42 am

Facebook

Post by Barman »

Account deactivated, this thread reminded me to do so, thanks.:D
User avatar
Oscar Namechange
Posts: 31842
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:26 am

Facebook

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Helen;1262471 wrote: hi odie,

pathwords, majong. i do a few of the quizzes on there too.

most of my family are on there so i do spend more time than i should on it but it saves on phone calls lol


Helen... what Is your highest score on Pathwords? Mine is currently 2,140.

I just came home to find that K. Snyder has challenged me..... HA.... I shall have my supper and then slaughter him. Then I must feed my fish in my virtual fish tank in Fishville. Also, I have to see If my vitual crops have grown in my virtual farm :rolleyes:
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
User avatar
Oscar Namechange
Posts: 31842
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:26 am

Facebook

Post by Oscar Namechange »

K.Snyder;1262510 wrote: I WON! I WON! I BEAT OSCAR IN WORDPATH!



I WON! I WON!



...

















WHERE'S MY F:lips:N CAR!? :yh_rotfl


NO YOU DID NOT......... CHECK YOUR FACEBOOK PAGE.

I JUST COMPLETED YOUR CHALLENGE.

FINAL SCORE:

K.SNYDER........320

OSCAR...........1,010

THAT'S WHAT WE CALL A WHITEWASH

TAKE THE SHAME K.SNYDER....TAKE THE SHAME

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
User avatar
Odie
Posts: 33482
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:10 pm

Facebook

Post by Odie »

oscar;1262528 wrote: Helen... what Is your highest score on Pathwords? Mine is currently 2,140.

I just came home to find that K. Snyder has challenged me..... HA.... I shall have my supper and then slaughter him. Then I must feed my fish in my virtual fish tank in Fishville. Also, I have to see If my vitual crops have grown in my virtual farm :rolleyes:


I lost 2 fish!:-5:-5

I thought I was buying more!:rolleyes:



I cleaned out yours last night, it was full of scum!:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Life is just to short for drama.
User avatar
Oscar Namechange
Posts: 31842
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:26 am

Facebook

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Odie;1262533 wrote: I lost 2 fish!:-5:-5

I thought I was buying more!:rolleyes:



I cleaned out yours last night, it was full of scum!:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl I went on facebook to find Open Mind had reminded me to clean my tank :yh_rotfl My fish grew today and I won more coins for showing them some love.

I'll sell you some fish :sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::yh_rotfl
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
User avatar
Odie
Posts: 33482
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:10 pm

Facebook

Post by Odie »

oscar;1262539 wrote: I went on facebook to find Open Mind had reminded me to clean my tank :yh_rotfl My fish grew today and I won more coins for showing them some love.

I'll sell you some fish :sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::yh_rotfl


I did to, showed them some love.:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl



and my fish grew to, I must have overfed them.:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl



how do I know when I can buy more fish?:confused::-5:-5
Life is just to short for drama.
K.Snyder
Posts: 10253
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2005 2:05 pm

Facebook

Post by K.Snyder »

oscar;1262531 wrote: NO YOU DID NOT......... CHECK YOUR FACEBOOK PAGE.

I JUST COMPLETED YOUR CHALLENGE.

FINAL SCORE:

K.SNYDER........320

OSCAR...........1,010

THAT'S WHAT WE CALL A WHITEWASH

TAKE THE SHAME K.SNYDER....TAKE THE SHAME

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl


:yh_rotfl

I tried to play without you being involved. :yh_rotfl

But in my defense I didn't realize that I could bend the line and whatnot. I thought it was a straight line sort of like a crossword puzzle. :yh_tong2

PS: Don't ask me to challenge you again because I broke me fingers! :yh_neutra
User avatar
Oscar Namechange
Posts: 31842
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:26 am

Facebook

Post by Oscar Namechange »

K.Snyder;1262546 wrote: :yh_rotfl

I tried to play without you being involved. :yh_rotfl

But in my defense I didn't realize that I could bend the line and whatnot. I thought it was a straight line sort of like a crossword puzzle. :yh_tong2

PS: Don't ask me to challenge you again because I broke me fingers! :yh_neutra
Even when you play solo, your score comes up each time I play. Now, I don't like to beag here Kev, but I just scored 1,640 and you scored 150 just now :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

You don't have to click on every letter. To get your speed up, find the word, click on the first letter and drag the mouse across the letters, You can go in any direction.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
K.Snyder
Posts: 10253
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2005 2:05 pm

Facebook

Post by K.Snyder »

oscar;1262555 wrote: Even when you play solo, your score comes up each time I play. Now, I don't like to beag here Kev, but I just scored 1,640 and you scored 150 just now :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

You don't have to click on every letter. To get your speed up, find the word, click on the first letter and drag the mouse across the letters, You can go in any direction.


How could I have scored 150 I haven't been on facebook today?
User avatar
Oscar Namechange
Posts: 31842
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:26 am

Facebook

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Odie;1262543 wrote:

how do I know when I can buy more fish?:confused::-5:-5
If you visit every day to feed and show love, you go up levels and earn coins. Each time you go up a level, you can go into the store and buy more fish. Your only allowed 15 fish to your tank unless you've saved enough coins to buy a new tank. Look at the options above the tank. If you want baby fish and you tank is full, you have to sell your fish to neighbours. Hope that helps. :-6
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
User avatar
Oscar Namechange
Posts: 31842
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:26 am

Facebook

Post by Oscar Namechange »

K.Snyder;1262556 wrote: How could I have scored 150 I haven't been on facebook today?
Then the last time you played your last game and scored 150, that shows in a column every time I play. Next time you play... If you beat your score, that will show also.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
K.Snyder
Posts: 10253
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2005 2:05 pm

Facebook

Post by K.Snyder »

oscar;1262559 wrote: Then the last time you played your last game and scored 150, that shows in a column every time I play. Next time you play... If you beat your score, that will show also.


Oh...

Well ok.
User avatar
cars
Posts: 10309
Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2004 12:00 pm

Facebook

Post by cars »

Ah "Facebook", the devil's playground! :wah:
Cars :driving:





User avatar
Oscar Namechange
Posts: 31842
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:26 am

Facebook

Post by Oscar Namechange »

cars;1262575 wrote: Ah "Facebook", the devil's playground! :wah:
There's around 26 of us all on It.... come and join us :-6
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
User avatar
Odie
Posts: 33482
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:10 pm

Facebook

Post by Odie »

oscar;1262558 wrote: If you visit every day to feed and show love, you go up levels and earn coins. Each time you go up a level, you can go into the store and buy more fish. Your only allowed 15 fish to your tank unless you've saved enough coins to buy a new tank. Look at the options above the tank. If you want baby fish and you tank is full, you have to sell your fish to neighbours. Hope that helps. :-6


good god, now I have to give them more food.:-5:-5

I only have 3 fish, sold 2 by accident.:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl



thanks!
Life is just to short for drama.
User avatar
Oscar Namechange
Posts: 31842
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:26 am

Facebook

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Odie;1262595 wrote: good god, now I have to give them more food.:-5:-5

I only have 3 fish, sold 2 by accident.:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl



thanks! I'm just going to visit mine now. I sent you a Fishville neighbour request so you can snoop into my tank. I wasted some of my coins on a beach ball.. :wah: Why did I do that?

This is blackmail you know. Last night I bought a baby fish and I was so tired and wanted to go to bed, but It said that If I didn't feed it an hour later, it would die. I had to sit up to feed a fish that doesn't exist :wah:
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
User avatar
Odie
Posts: 33482
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:10 pm

Facebook

Post by Odie »

oscar;1262610 wrote: I'm just going to visit mine now. I sent you a Fishville neighbour request so you can snoop into my tank. I wasted some of my coins on a beach ball.. :wah: Why did I do that?

This is blackmail you know. Last night I bought a baby fish and I was so tired and wanted to go to bed, but It said that If I didn't feed it an hour later, it would die. I had to sit up to feed a fish that doesn't exist :wah:


I saw your beach ball, it looks cool!:guitarist

I also sent you and OM some ferns.

feeding fish at 3am were you?:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Life is just to short for drama.
User avatar
Peg
Posts: 8673
Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2004 12:00 pm

Facebook

Post by Peg »

I deleted my other accounts and made one for my family only. Now I may have to make a new one. I'm addicted to Pathwords, Scramble, Farm Town, Country Life, My Happy Aquarium, and Fish World. I'm trying Yoville but I just don't get it.
User avatar
buttercup
Posts: 6178
Joined: Fri Apr 01, 2005 6:12 am

Facebook

Post by buttercup »

Facebook is evil, i tried it for a day, somebody sent me a duck and i did not have a pond to keep it in, why would anybody do that to an animal lover :wah:

I stressed out about an imaginary duck, i even considered buying it a bloody pond :-2

No way am i going back there, ive got one dead duck on my consience as it is :wah:
K.Snyder
Posts: 10253
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2005 2:05 pm

Facebook

Post by K.Snyder »

Here are some of the photos in my facebook album!

:yh_wink

:yh_kiss

Attached files
User avatar
Odie
Posts: 33482
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:10 pm

Facebook

Post by Odie »

Peg;1262613 wrote: I deleted my other accounts and made one for my family only. Now I may have to make a new one. I'm addicted to Pathwords, Scramble, Farm Town, Country Life, My Happy Aquarium, and Fish World. I'm trying Yoville but I just don't get it.


how do you play pathwords Peg?
Life is just to short for drama.
K.Snyder
Posts: 10253
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2005 2:05 pm

Facebook

Post by K.Snyder »

Odie;1262619 wrote: how do you play pathwords Peg?


You hold down the first letter and scroll over other letters to potentially make a word. You can go straight as well as in a sort of curve.

Return to “The Coffee Shop”