PJ's Diner

Affectionately known as The Cawfee Shop. There's no better place to be than in your own coffee shop discussing "whatever" with friends.
Cow Patty

PJ's Diner

Post by Cow Patty »

I think I will have a Broadway Burger-well done, Side Salad with Reduced Fat Ranch and a diet soda please.
Cow Patty

PJ's Diner

Post by Cow Patty »

Hey, that doesn't look like Carolly.....someone get that strange lady away from the Juke Box....I know what she is trying to do:)
Trunk Monkey

PJ's Diner

Post by Trunk Monkey »

Idgie;893927 wrote: Hey there TM.....just wanted to congratulate you on your 100th post here at the diner! :-6 Cheers to the next 9000! :D

Have a great weekend y'all! :)

Thanks Idgie and you have a great weekend as well :-6
jones jones

PJ's Diner

Post by jones jones »

hi Pj ... you gonna go for the art deco look honey?
"…I hate how I don’t feel real enough unless people are watching." — Chuck Palahniuk, Invisible Monsters
Carolly

PJ's Diner

Post by Carolly »

Cow Patty;893940 wrote: Hey, that doesn't look like Carolly.....someone get that strange lady away from the Juke Box....I know what she is trying to do:)Im off to see my solicitor about the copyright of MY song:driving::guitarist
Women are bitchy and predictable ...men are not and that's the key to knowing the truth.
Cow Patty

PJ's Diner

Post by Cow Patty »

Let me know if you want me to lock her in the bathroom Carolly:wah:
Trunk Monkey

PJ's Diner

Post by Trunk Monkey »

Cow Patty;893934 wrote: I think I will have a Broadway Burger-well done, Side Salad with Reduced Fat Ranch and a diet soda please.

*Francis serves CP her lunch*
Carolly

PJ's Diner

Post by Carolly »

Cow Patty;893950 wrote: Let me know if you want me to lock her in the bathroom Carolly:wah:Just dont let her sing or try to tell people that a certain song well she recorded it........she knows my version is better and ive heard shes got the right bleedin hump over it:rolleyes::cool:
Women are bitchy and predictable ...men are not and that's the key to knowing the truth.
Cow Patty

PJ's Diner

Post by Cow Patty »

Thanks Francis.

Don't you worry Carolly, I'll keep my eyes on her:D
Trunk Monkey

PJ's Diner

Post by Trunk Monkey »

jones jones;893944 wrote: hi Pj ... you gonna go for the art deco look honey?

Hey Jj did you see my new pictures I'm hanging in post #90? Do you like them? ;)
Trunk Monkey

PJ's Diner

Post by Trunk Monkey »

Carolly;893959 wrote: Just dont let her sing or try to tell people that a certain song well she recorded it........she knows my version is better and ive heard shes got the right bleedin hump over it:rolleyes::cool:

Wait a minute here..is someone's hump bleeding in my new diner:wah: BTW who are we going to lock in the bathroom (hope it ain't me) :wah:
Carolly

PJ's Diner

Post by Carolly »

Trunk Monkey;893976 wrote: Wait a minute here..is someone's hump bleeding in my new diner:wah: BTW who are we going to lock in the bathroom (hope it ain't me) :wah:Dont ask me .................Ive well lost the plot:-3
Trunk Monkey

PJ's Diner

Post by Trunk Monkey »

"Oh, I'm so glad our outfits arrived today. Just in time for the weekend."

Attached files
qsducks

PJ's Diner

Post by qsducks »

I will have another Rootbeer float please.
cubbybear1

PJ's Diner

Post by cubbybear1 »

I would also loove a Root beer float!!!:)
Why are we called Stay at Home Moms,,When we are always driving Somewhere!!
Carolly

PJ's Diner

Post by Carolly »

cubbybear1;894084 wrote: I would also loove a Root beer float!!!:)I would if I knew what the hell it was:-3:(
Mustang

PJ's Diner

Post by Mustang »

Carolly;894117 wrote: I would if I knew what the hell it was:-3:(

http://www.wikihow.com/Make-a-Root-Beer-Float

They are really good, especially if you like ice cream. :)
Carolly

PJ's Diner

Post by Carolly »

Mustang;894123 wrote: http://www.wikihow.com/Make-a-Root-Beer-Float

They are really good, especially if you like ice cream. :)Cheers.................I will have 2:D
Hope6

PJ's Diner

Post by Hope6 »

Carolly;893528 wrote: How can you have a sandwich with mash and GRAVY in it fgs:confused::-3

:wah::wah: you put the hamburger in a bun just like usual and then you cut it in half, you put the potatoes inbetween the two halves on a plate and you pour gravy over all of it! it's yummy!:-6
Hope6

PJ's Diner

Post by Hope6 »

qsducks;894055 wrote: I will have another Rootbeer float please.

i hate root beer! Yuk!!!:(
Babe

PJ's Diner

Post by Babe »

Hope6;894196 wrote: :wah::wah: you put the hamburger in a bun just like usual and then you cut it in half, you put the potatoes inbetween the two halves on a plate and you pour gravy over all of it! it's yummy!:-6

I make something like this but use bread instead, quarter it, then put the mashed potatoes in the middle and top them with gravy and peas. :)
Hope6

PJ's Diner

Post by Hope6 »

Babe;894212 wrote: I make something like this but use bread instead, quarter it, then put the mashed potatoes in the middle and top them with gravy and peas. :)

that sounds good too! :-6
Trunk Monkey

PJ's Diner

Post by Trunk Monkey »

Good morning:-6 We've set up a breakfast buffet this morning. Grab a plate and help yourself. Hope you enjoy your breakfast.

Trunk Monkey

PJ's Diner

Post by Trunk Monkey »

Babe;894212 wrote: I make something like this but use bread instead, quarter it, then put the mashed potatoes in the middle and top them with gravy and peas. :)

Hello Babe and sorry I missed you. This sounds absolutely delishish and I'm definately going to try this one :-6

Hello Hope and sorry I missed you as well :-6
Carolly

PJ's Diner

Post by Carolly »

Hope6;894196 wrote: :wah::wah: you put the hamburger in a bun just like usual and then you cut it in half, you put the potatoes inbetween the two halves on a plate and you pour gravy over all of it! it's yummy!:-6
Oh ye sounds it:-3:lips:
Trunk Monkey

PJ's Diner

Post by Trunk Monkey »

Carolly;894340 wrote: Oh ye sounds it:-3:lips:

Good morning Carolly :-6 Would you like to try one? :wah:
Carolly

PJ's Diner

Post by Carolly »

Trunk Monkey;894358 wrote: Good morning Carolly :-6 Would you like to try one? :wah:Er no fanks stick to Eggs and Bacon I fink;)
Trunk Monkey

PJ's Diner

Post by Trunk Monkey »

Carolly;894363 wrote: Er no fanks stick to Eggs and Bacon I fink;)

Would you like the cook to make you some or did you eat already?
Hope6

PJ's Diner

Post by Hope6 »

Trunk Monkey;894338 wrote: Hello Babe and sorry I missed you. This sounds absolutely delishish and I'm definately going to try this one :-6

Hello Hope and sorry I missed you as well :-6

Hi PJ! that breakfast buffet looks great! :-6
Hope6

PJ's Diner

Post by Hope6 »

Carolly;894340 wrote: Oh ye sounds it:-3:lips:

:wah::wah: you sound real convincing Sis! :rolleyes: :wah:
Trunk Monkey

PJ's Diner

Post by Trunk Monkey »

Good morning Hope :-6 I guess Carolly isn't up to trying our new hamburger dish :wah:
Mustang

PJ's Diner

Post by Mustang »

Afternoon TM! :) How's your day going?

*Mustang sits at the bar*

Can I have a grilled cheese, pickles on the side and a cherry coke please? Maybe an order of fries too. :D *Hope she has Heinz ketchup*
Babe

PJ's Diner

Post by Babe »

Trunk Monkey;894338 wrote: Hello Babe and sorry I missed you. This sounds absolutely delishish and I'm definately going to try this one :-6

Hello Trunk Monkey, nice to meet you! :)

That meal is more like comfort food and I usually only make it during the winter months. Too heavy of a meal for summertime, but it sure is good.

This is a nice little diner you have here. I love the 50's theme. :-6
Trunk Monkey

PJ's Diner

Post by Trunk Monkey »

Mustang;894688 wrote: Afternoon TM! :) How's your day going?

*Mustang sits at the bar*

Can I have a grilled cheese, pickles on the side and a cherry coke please? Maybe an order of fries too. :D *Hope she has Heinz ketchup*

Good Afternoon Mustang. The diner was very busy today. *Connie serves Mustang his order along with a bottle of Heinz ketchup* :wah:
Trunk Monkey

PJ's Diner

Post by Trunk Monkey »

Babe;894788 wrote: Hello Trunk Monkey, nice to meet you! :)

That meal is more like comfort food and I usually only make it during the winter months. Too heavy of a meal for summertime, but it sure is good.

This is a nice little diner you have here. I love the 50's theme. :-6

Hello Babe and nice to meet you as well. Thanks, I thought the 50's theme would be fun :guitarist Hope to see you back here soon :-6
Trunk Monkey

PJ's Diner

Post by Trunk Monkey »

Good morning :-6 Today's breakfast specials are shown below.

Attached files
Babe

PJ's Diner

Post by Babe »

Trunk Monkey;894919 wrote: Hello Babe and nice to meet you as well. Thanks, I thought the 50's theme would be fun :guitarist Hope to see you back here soon :-6

Good morning Trunk Monkey. :) The breakfast you posted is making me so hungry! It's a ritual in our house to eat a hearty breakfast on Sunday, which hubby is working on right now. :D It's nice to be pampered occasionally.

Hope your day is going well. :-6
qsducks

PJ's Diner

Post by qsducks »

Babe;894972 wrote: Good morning Trunk Monkey. :) The breakfast you posted is making me so hungry! It's a ritual in our house to eat a hearty breakfast on Sunday, which hubby is working on right now. :D It's nice to be pampered occasionally.

Hope your day is going well. :-6

Do you mind if I take a seat with you Babe? Mmmm, that breakfast sure looks good. I think I will have two eggs over easy, white toast and some scrapple. And a tall glass of OJ and a coffee, cream, no sugar.:-4
Babe

PJ's Diner

Post by Babe »

qsducks;894978 wrote: Do you mind if I take a seat with you Babe? Mmmm, that breakfast sure looks good. I think I will have two eggs over easy, white toast and some scrapple. And a tall glass of OJ and a coffee, cream, no sugar.:-4

You sure can have a seat qsducks. :) I'll just have a cup of coffee please, since Mustang's breakfast is almost ready. :D
qsducks

PJ's Diner

Post by qsducks »

Babe;894981 wrote: You sure can have a seat qsducks. :) I'll just have a cup of coffee please, since Mustang's breakfast is almost ready. :D

And will he have scrapple with that? Umm, love scrapple.:-4
Trunk Monkey

PJ's Diner

Post by Trunk Monkey »

qsducks;894978 wrote: Do you mind if I take a seat with you Babe? Mmmm, that breakfast sure looks good. I think I will have two eggs over easy, white toast and some scrapple. And a tall glass of OJ and a coffee, cream, no sugar.:-4

Good morning Qsducks and Babe. *Connie serves Qsducks and Babe* Enjoy :-6

Attached files
qsducks

PJ's Diner

Post by qsducks »

Oh yes, I did forget those homefries, thank you PJ. And your coffee is really good.
Babe

PJ's Diner

Post by Babe »

Thank you for the coffee! :)

I have never tried scrapple qsducks.

Our breakfast was delicious, he out did himself as usual! :-4 Bacon, eggs over easy, hash browns, OJ, fresh fruit and toast with butter & jam. Now, we can head outdoors and get something accomplished today. :-6
Trunk Monkey

PJ's Diner

Post by Trunk Monkey »

qsducks;895022 wrote: Oh yes, I did forget those homefries, thank you PJ. And your coffee is really good.

"If you need a refill, just call Connie and she'll get you some more. Glad you like your coffee."
qsducks

PJ's Diner

Post by qsducks »

Babe;895030 wrote: Thank you for the coffee! :)

Our breakfast was delicious, he out did himself as usual! :-4 Bacon, eggs over easy, hash browns, OJ, fresh fruit and toast with butter & jam. Now, we can head outdoors and get something accomplished today. :-6

Everything but the oink in scrapple Babe:wah: but so delish. And you really need to know how to cook it. It's fried on the griddle for about 20 min. on medium heat. Actually, after a breakfast like that I would be passed out.
Trunk Monkey

PJ's Diner

Post by Trunk Monkey »

Babe;895030 wrote: Thank you for the coffee! :)

"Have a great day Babe and say hello to Mustang for me." :-6
Trunk Monkey

PJ's Diner

Post by Trunk Monkey »

qsducks;895035 wrote: Everything but the oink in scrapple Babe:wah: but so delish. And you really need to know how to cook it. It's fried on the griddle for about 20 min. on medium heat. Actually, after a breakfast like that I would be passed out.

"I hope our cook Buddy cooked the scrapple to your liking. Have a great day qsducks and thanks for stopping in this morning." :-6
Babe

PJ's Diner

Post by Babe »

Trunk Monkey;895036 wrote: "Have a great day Babe and say hello to Mustang for me." :-6

I will and you too Trunk Monkey! ;)

He needs to change the oil in his zero turn before he can use it today. He sure has been clocking the hours on it! The best work toy I had ever bought him! :sneaky: :wah:
Trunk Monkey

PJ's Diner

Post by Trunk Monkey »

Babe;895045 wrote: I will and you too Trunk Monkey! ;)

He needs to change the oil in his zero turn before he can use it today. He sure has been clocking the hours on it! The best work toy I had ever bought him! :sneaky: :wah:

I just :-4 to watch men at work :wah:

Return to “The Coffee Shop”