23 December Breakfast......

Affectionately known as The Cawfee Shop. There's no better place to be than in your own coffee shop discussing "whatever" with friends.
AussiePam

Post by AussiePam »

Clipper;494580 wrote: Grab a big plate and chow down on this to git a running start to yer day......

Scrambled eggs with shredded cheese

Hot buttered toast w/orange marmalade

Skillet browned maple sausage

Ice cold tomato juice

Griddle fried hash browns

Steaming hot Cajun Coffee&Chickory

**Don't fergit to say grace and thank the Lord for another day to enjoy.....and if ya got kids hug em and tell em you love em!!

OMG, Clipper. Those scrambled eggs smell wonderful. A large plate please, hold the cheese, plain toast, and any chance of an espresso? Nearly supper time here and you've got me ravenous... I hugged one kid this morning, and spoke to one of the others last night. Hope she's not stranded in Stansted airport or Berlin. Fog all over Europe. You're probably snowed in.
"Life is too short to ski with ugly men"

Secret_Santa_2006

Post by Secret_Santa_2006 »

Clipper, I'm bringing you an even larger stove, a set of new pans, a chef's apron, and one of those lovely big white hats. And a large box of tropical fruit, fresh picked.

While I'm here, can you run me up some biscuits and gravy, and maybe just a bale or two of hay for the reindeer.

Thankyou!!

Santa's Niceometer

Bez

Post by Bez »

I'll pass on the tomatoe juice....but the rest....BRING IT ON.......

Thank you Clip...and God Bless :)
A smile is a window on your face to show your heart is home
AussiePam

Post by AussiePam »

Orange juice, Bez? With a touch of champers just to put a few celebratory bubbles in it???

Peg

Post by Peg »

Secret_Santa_2006;494597 wrote: Clipper, I'm bringing you an even larger stove, a set of new pans, a chef's apron, and one of those lovely big white hats. And a large box of tropical fruit, fresh picked.

While I'm here, can you run me up some biscuits and gravy, and maybe just a bale or two of hay for the reindeer.

Thankyou!!

Wow! Clipper must've been REALLY good this year! Not having much fun, are you Clipper? :wah: The food smells really delicious though.
Bez

Post by Bez »

AussiePam;494650 wrote: Orange juice, Bez? With a touch of champers just to put a few celebratory bubbles in it???

Oh yes....Orange juice + champers....yum....or should i say 'divine' :)
A smile is a window on your face to show your heart is home
chonsigirl

Post by chonsigirl »

*pulling up a chair* :)
CARLA

Post by CARLA »

Can I have some more sausage Clipper Please..
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

AussiePam

Post by AussiePam »

Clipper;494844 wrote: Thanks big guy! I'd really like to have a few topless waitresses tho.....:D :D

Have ya seen my buddy Far?

Hi Clipper - can I get seconds of that yummy scrambled egg please? I'm sure Far wouldn't take all the topless waitresses!!! There should be some left. I have faith in Santa. I'm sure he's heard your heart felt cry!!!!

AussiePam

Post by AussiePam »

I just visited Santa, actually, Clipper. He, um.. yeah.. He is kinda cute, in a hairy sort of way. I broke his naughty or nice - ometer actually.

(New Years Res: Be kinder to older gentlemen!!)

Um, anyway - I liberated his swag (he won't be needing that in the sanatarium) and in it, guess what I found.

Not exactly topless waitresses, but there was a Life Pass to all Hooters establishments. I'm an aussie so hope that these are just restaurants. This is a family forum, after all. But enjoy!!

Attached files

AussiePam

Post by AussiePam »

Tell yer missus from me, Clipper, that a bloke who can't appreciate at least the idea of Hooters... ain't alive. And you interest was purely academic anyway.. :sneaky:

In the big Mall in Edmonton, Alberta there is a Hooters. I just happened to be sort of around there at a time when they were recruiting. So, for a lark, my girlfriend and I joined the line.... :D

Return to “The Coffee Shop”