Gotta love it!

Affectionately known as The Cawfee Shop. There's no better place to be than in your own coffee shop discussing "whatever" with friends.
princessfroggy

Gotta love it!

Post by princessfroggy »

Coffee, coffee and more coffee....what a way to start a conversation!:-6
princessfroggy

Gotta love it!

Post by princessfroggy »

You must be talking Starbucks.....the intern in my law office goes over to Fredonia University every morning as they have a Starbucks right there on campus and he gets Starbucks for himself and my boss....always a double or triple shot...of something or another....As for me....my boss stocks the coffee room with Gevalia coffee...so I''m good! LOL I really like the Vanilla Cream....all this talk of coffee is making me crave a cup right now!! On your mark, set, GO!! Race you to the coffee pot!!

-princessfroggy:eek:driving: :yh_coffee :D
chonsigirl

Gotta love it!

Post by chonsigirl »

Here my coffee cinquain for you all:

Morning

appears over

the pattern of white clouds,

soft cream swirling in my cup of

coffee.

Attached files
princessfroggy

Gotta love it!

Post by princessfroggy »

Wendy girl that does sound quite delicious! Mind if I try a cup with you? Yes, you beat me to the cup...Not fair! You were hiding that coffeepot behind your back! lol:sneaky:
princessfroggy

Gotta love it!

Post by princessfroggy »

Chonisgirl....are you a poet? (I am) Nice little rendition there for the coffee clan! Did you mention a little sugar? Gotta be sweet for me....
venus

Gotta love it!

Post by venus »

must say l do love coffee, but lately l have become addicted to chai latte's

*drooling down myself as l type*
take a bite out of life it's there to be tasted!!
chonsigirl

Gotta love it!

Post by chonsigirl »

Yeah, that was one of my little poems, I thought you would like it over the morning brew.:)

We have a poetry forum here, you can always post your poems there if you want to. I do once in awhile, but I usually post them on a poetry site or send them out.

I look forward to reading your poems if you post them...........
princessfroggy

Gotta love it!

Post by princessfroggy »

Perhaps after my coffee which has now turned into the afternoon coffee....I shall post some of my poetry....I have a manuscript prepared for publishing, and I'd like to share and get some feedback....Its all copyrighted. Thanks for the insight into the poetry section. My son just got here, so I'm gonna visit for a while....then I'll find a little time to post there. ttfn:-6

Return to “The Coffee Shop”