Ethnic Civil War 7/11 2009 v 9/11 2001: Controlled Demolitions, double detonations

Discuss Prophecies and Prophets. From the Ancients to Modern Day Soothsayers.
TruthIsNeverTooHorrible

Ethnic Civil War 7/11 2009 v 9/11 2001: Controlled Demolitions, double detonations

Post by TruthIsNeverTooHorrible »

Suicide bombers, both on 9/11 2001 and on 7/11 2009, are ALL of the same type: fake. But "coincidentally" there are several types of double detonations.

Double DETONATIONS from 9/11 TWO types of "planes" and "collapses" in 2001 to 7/11 TWO types of "Obamas" in 2009

9/11, 2001: Two Types "airplanes" and "collapses"

On 9/11 there were two types of "planes": staged as obvious hoax (Pentagon [1]), and staged to fool people that they were real (Shanksville [1] and WTC towers [2]).

On 9/11 there were two types of "collapses": staged as obvious demolitions (WTC 7 [3]) and staged to fool people that they were real (again the WTC towers, much more explosive. [4]).

7/11, 2009: Two Types of "Obamas"

Make no mistake: there will be two fake suicide obombers (5) detonating on 7/11. (6)

The first "Obama" will participate in the official explosion, the only explosion that was included in the A-Plan, that was to be executed BEFORE the November 2008 "elections": he will explode as "Kenyan" (or more precisely: British), packaged for one group. (7)

The second Obama will be much more explosive, and was only part of the B-Plan, that will now be carried out: he will blow himself up unofficially as "son of Malcolm X", packaged for the other group. (8)

What TWO groups are we talking about here?

For once the answer does not literally return the usual "black and white" paintings produced by Illuminati art. (9)

While the illuminati media will be selling the official version for the whites, Al Sharpton and the rest of the illuminati agents playing "the race" card will be selling the "Son of Malcom X" version, where "muslim" "Hussein Obama" (10) will ensure that muslims will enter the end times pogroms long before the day they had planned, i.e. the day where, once they would become the majority, they would finally begin exterminating the rest. (11)

In the Supreme Court the new illuminati actress Sonia Sotomayor will play the role of "trying" to stop "Obama's" impeachment, playing a key role to have "La Raza" joining blacks. (12)

Meanwhile, to ensure the unity of whites behind the last "Führer", "conservative" Sarah Palin (13) will join the cabinet of Terminator Hillary Clinton (14), who will be declared the real 44th President (15), i.e. the successor of the actor in the failed role of real "son of Man", GW Bush.

TWO groups in the LAST train to HELL

All of the above information were End Times Information Processes (16) running on the background of the last train.

Well behind planned arrival time (17), after a last stop-over (18) where no beast was able to leave (19), the last train can finally complete the last journey.

For footnotes, google this (in quotes):

"Suicide bombers, both on 9/11 2001"
spot

Post by spot »

How refreshing, a prediction with a definite date to it which we can validate by reading Sunday's paper. This is a first, I'll give it that.

Back on Sunday!
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Victoria

Post by Victoria »

spot;1215316 wrote: How refreshing, a prediction with a definite date to it which we can validate by reading Sunday's paper. This is a first, I'll give it that.

Back on Sunday!

I dont read the newspaper.. can I borrow yours or do you think they will put this on the news?? Oh and its my OH's birthday tomorrow cant they do it next week? I dont want his day spoiled
spot

Post by spot »

Victoria;1215335 wrote: I dont read the newspaper.. can I borrow yours or do you think they will put this on the news?? Oh and its my OH's birthday tomorrow cant they do it next week? I dont want his day spoiled

US Presidents don't blow themselves up to suit your convenience, Victoria, you'll just have to put up with the disruption.

Here - this might cheer you up... BBC - Food - Recipes - Chocolate bread and butter pudding
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
FUBAR

Post by FUBAR »

Are we using American dates as in 9/11/2001--September 11 2001 or British dating as in 7/11/2009--7 November 2009. It could be confusing if the times are going to be correct........:confused:
spot

Post by spot »

FUBAR;1215341 wrote: Are we using American dates as in 9/11/2001--September 11 2001 or British dating as in 7/11/2009--7 November 2009. It could be confusing if the times are going to be correct........:confused:

7/11 2009 v 9/11 2001

Given that 9/11 2001 is explicitly September, then 7/11 2009 is this Saturday.
FUBAR

Post by FUBAR »

Greenwich Mean Time or local time???
spot

Post by spot »

FUBAR;1215400 wrote: Greenwich Mean Time or local time???

Ask the Illuminati. Or ask TruthIsNeverTooHorrible, he appears to be speaking for them.
Victoria

Post by Victoria »

spot;1215336 wrote: US Presidents don't blow themselves up to suit your convenience, Victoria, you'll just have to put up with the disruption.

Here - this might cheer you up... BBC - Food - Recipes - Chocolate bread and butter pudding

the pud sounds lovely thanks...have to nick some white bread from the kids though I dont eat it myself. :thinking:

Dont suppose we will hear the bang from here so if I just leave the telly off it will be ok I guess!
Victoria

Post by Victoria »

Well its now sunday the 12th and there was no bang yesterday

so I guess this dire warning was just like all the others a silly load of twaddle thought up by some saddo who needs attention.
TruthIsNeverTooHorrible

Post by TruthIsNeverTooHorrible »

Why illuminati postponed once again "Obama" explosion scheduled for 7/11

Coward FAIILLUMINATI once again show how terminal their cancer is by proving again that they have not enough force left to let fake suicide bomber "Obama" detonate, at the date (1) or before the date (2) that they had previously announced.

This time they postponed the launch of ethnic civil war because they had to admit that they need "Obama" for sheep to swallow VACCISSASSINATION.

Notes

(1) 7/11 2009, when Genesis 2:2 of anti-Bible was supposed to be fulfilled

Google "Genesis 2:2" "anti-Bible"

(2) before November 4, 2008, when they were too afraid to see hardly anyone showing at the "ballot boxes", alias end time voting machines

Google "end times computers"

(3) Google "Why beasts will accept VASSACCINATION"
spot

Post by spot »

Why do Coward FAIILLUMINATI need "Obama" for sheep to swallow VACCISSASSINATION? I don't altogether get that bit. Surely the sheep can be talked into swallowing VACCISSASSINATION by alternate leaders of thought? The plan only moves on if fake suicide bomber "Obama" detonates on the specified day. We're wandering the terminal wilderness without a map after this failure of nerve.

Do you post this stuff on other sites too, or is it just us?
Kathy Ellen

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Yes, if you google his name, he is on many, many, many, many sites...:rolleyes:
spot

Post by spot »

Kathy Ellen;1216000 wrote: Yes, if you google his name, he is on many, many, many, many sites...:rolleyes:

He's come to the right place then. Truthbringer, one of ForumGarden's secret moderators, is a world-renowned expert on FAIILLUMINATI VACCISSASSINATION fake suicide bomber "Obama" conspiracies, he's devoting what few days we have left to warning us of our fate. If these two get together perhaps they'll be able to avert it and we can stride manfully - well not you, Kathy Ellen, you can wander along behind us submissively - into the bright new conspiracy-free future they create for us.
Victoria

Post by Victoria »

I think I wandered into an episode of the X files by mistake ....sorry:thinking:

Return to “Prophecies and Prophets”