The Reverend York Enlightenment Thread

Discuss Prophecies and Prophets. From the Ancients to Modern Day Soothsayers.
TerahEl
Posts: 127
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2007 3:50 pm

The Reverend York Enlightenment Thread

Post by TerahEl »

guppy;609683 wrote: putting someone down because they disagree with you smacks of a control freak....its a childish and immature reaction....








O really now maybe you should share your though with other's here :driving:
TerahEl
Posts: 127
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2007 3:50 pm

The Reverend York Enlightenment Thread

Post by TerahEl »

caesar777;609678 wrote: We have no choice but to believe.

We have no knowledge of anything other than that our minds exist, everything else could be just a figment of our imaginations.

It's the old idea of a brain in a jar.

To say that you "know" anything to be true is to "believe" that your senses are not deceiving you.




Speak for yourself ok :driving:
TerahEl
Posts: 127
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2007 3:50 pm

The Reverend York Enlightenment Thread

Post by TerahEl »

spot;609672 wrote: I don't know who he is though I know who and what he claims to be. Your answer totally ignores my question, which was "Do you know it to be true?".






The facts speaks for themself of who he is . But to answer your ques; yes ..
TerahEl
Posts: 127
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2007 3:50 pm

The Reverend York Enlightenment Thread

Post by TerahEl »

spot;609672 wrote: I don't know who he is though I know who and what he claims to be. Your answer totally ignores my question, which was "Do you know it to be true?".






The facts speaks for themself of who he is . But to answer your ques; yes ..
TerahEl
Posts: 127
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2007 3:50 pm

The Reverend York Enlightenment Thread

Post by TerahEl »

There are four thousand christian converts to The Religion of The Pentecostalists everyday ! Do you know why This Religion hold so much attraction for You ? Is It The Music ? Is It The Dancing , Shouting ? How About The Emotional Release You Get From What You Term'' Speaking In Tongues '' Or '' Getting The Holy Spirit ''

Do You Feel As If Your Life Has Changed When You Became Baptized ?

Or After You Claim You're '' Born Again '' ? Do You Know What These Phrases Mean ? What Is The Pentecost Religion Offering You ? Was It Yashua , Isa Jesus . Did Yashua , Isa , Jesus Say '' No Man Can Get To The Father Except By Way Of The Disciples ? Did He Say , '' My Disciples Are The The Way , The Truth



And The Light ? He never said any of these Things . Yashua Isa . Jesus never spoke of The Pentecost . The First Recorded Incident Of A Socalled Pentecost Is In Act 2 ; 1 ;.... And in the 50th Day '' Of Pentecost '' Was Completed They Were All Together With One Mind In The Same Place .

The Book Of Acts Was Written by Luke In The Year 61 A.D. ( Which Is 27 Years After Yashua , Isa , Jesus Crucifixion In The Year 33 A.D. ) Luke was not Even one of The Origional Disciples Of Yashua , Isa , Jesus . He Didn't Know How Yashua , Isa , Jesus , Spoke Nor Of His Vernacular ( '' The Particular Words He Would Have Chosen '' ) So he obviously Never Received this word from him . Even In The Beginning Of Luke's Story , He Admits That He Is Writing His Version Because



The Other Disciples Wrote Their Own Versions ....Forasmuch as many have taken in hand to set forth in order a declaration of those things which are most surely believed among us, 2 Even as they delivered them unto us, which from the beginning were eyewitnesses, and ministers of the word; 3 It seemed good to me also, having had perfect understanding of all things from the very first, to write unto thee in order, most excellent Theophilus,

He Didn't Say Anything About Divine Inspiration . < He Says . '' Since I Have More UnderStanding That All Of Them , I Might As Well Write Too '' Luke Was A Gentile , Born In Antioch , Syria . He Was Converted To Christianity By The 13th - Self Appoineted Apostle Name Paul Who Deliberately Set Out To Convert Gentiles

To Christianity Because He Like The Popularity . His Watered Down Religion Arose Amongst The Gentiles . Paul Discovered That By '' Revising '' The Laws And Commandments Left By Yashua , Isa , Jesus ; He Was Able To Win Over A LargeFollowing Of Gentiles
User avatar
guppy
Posts: 6793
Joined: Sun May 14, 2006 5:49 pm

The Reverend York Enlightenment Thread

Post by guppy »

TerahEl;609693 wrote: O really now maybe you should share your though with other's here :driving:


still trying to control i see...not accepting responsibility for your actions is another sign of control freak...
TerahEl
Posts: 127
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2007 3:50 pm

The Reverend York Enlightenment Thread

Post by TerahEl »

Ans ; The Pentecostal Church Believes In ;

The Bible Is Fool Proof And Untampered

The Trinity ( Father , Son , Holy Ghost )

The Virgin Birth Of Yashua , Isa , Jesus

The Crucifixion , For The Sins Of The World

The Resurrection

The Return Of Yashua , Isa , Jesus In The Last Days .

The Pentecostal Churche's Faith And Practice Began To Resemble Revivalistic And Holiness Movements During The 19th Century . This Caused Them To Believe That They Must Pray Unceasingly . Confessing Their Sins Until They Felt Inward Assurance Of Salvation They Claim That A Person Can Reach The State Of Holiness If He Stop Trying To Achieve Perfection And Allows The Holy Ghost To Enter In Hom / Her . This Is What They Call '' The Christ Life ''



The Worship Of The Pentecosts

Most Of The Worshipping That Take Place In The Pentecostal Churches Is Demonstrative And Emotional . The Hand Clapping , Foot Stomping , Crying , Shouting AndThe Exercising Of Spiritual Powers ( Such As Speaking In Tongues )

Were Encouraged By Lay Preachers Such As Oral Roberts, Jim Bakker , Billy Graham Etc .. Presently , The Preachers Who Lead Sermons Are Trained Minister In College Seminars Of Bible Institutions , They Encourage More Of An Orderly Worship With Less Emotionalism Because They Tried To Obtain Respect For Order In The Church . However . The Congregation Is Able To Attain A Height Of Joyful And Emotional Spirituality . It Was These Congregation That Make Up Televangelism ; The Name Of Televised Evangelism Today .



Within The Many Ordained Pentecostal Churches , Most Of Their Services , If Not All , Have The Same Elments ;

Spirited Singing Of Gospel Hymns

Spur Of The Moment Prayers

Personal Testimoines

Sermons On The Various Topivs Such As Salvation , Spiritual Baptism . Divine Healing And The Second Coming

Altar Services That May Consist Of One Of The Following ; Being Saved , Sanctified , Filled With The Holy Ghost Or Healed .

Orther Practices Performed By The Pentecostal Churches Are Baptism By Immersion And Communion ( The Lord Supper ) . Other Groups Of This Denmonation Also Also Practice '' Foot '' Washing '' The Was Performed Because Yashua , Isa ,
TerahEl
Posts: 127
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2007 3:50 pm

The Reverend York Enlightenment Thread

Post by TerahEl »

Jesus Instructed His Disciples To Wash Each Other's Feets John 13; 14 ...If I then, your Lord and Master, have washed your feet; ye also ought to wash one another's feet.'' If I Then Your Lord And Master Have Washed Your Feet Ye Also Ought To Wash One Another's Feet ''

So There You Have It . Now You See That The Teachings Of The Pentecost , As Well As Other Church Denominations , Do Not Use A Correct Donctrine .

They Took Yashua , Isa , Jesus Teaching And Added And Subtracted From Them To Formulate Their Own Doctrine .

The Day Of The Pentecost Is Also Termed '' White Sunday '' Because The Proselytes Wear White Robes On The Sunday They Are To Be Baptized . They Continue To Wear The White For A Week To Symbolized Purity And Forgiveness For Their Sins . Does This Mean That Once The Baptism Is Over , And The Week Is Up . You Change Back Into Your Impure Unforgiving Clothing . The Forgiveness And Purity Are Over ? What Does This Tell You About The Clothing You Are Supposed To Be Wearing ? < This Not Only Goes For The Wearing Of



White . The Whole Attitude Of Going To Church On Sundays Or To The Mosque For Jum'ah ( The Day Of Gathering ) Or To The Synagogue For The ( Shabat ) Sabbath ; One You Leave , Everything Goes Back To Noramal . And By The WeekEnd , Your Off To Some Party Drinking Or Something Else . You Know What I'm Talking About , < Once Church . Jum'ah Or The Sabbath Is Out The Purity . And The Holiness Goes Out The Door As Well ;... According To The Pentecostalists One Must Seek A Religious Experience Called Baptism Of The Holy Spirit . This Corresponds To The Descent Of The Holy Spirit Recorded By Luke

( The Gentile ) In Acts 2 ; 4 ;... And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance.

The Pentecostalists Claim That One Must Seek To Become Closer To Thehos / God Through Speaking In Tongues . The Scientific Name They Give This Occurrence



Is Glossolalia ( Which Is Defined As Tongues ) As For The Pentecoistalist . Speaking In Tongues Is '' The Inarticulate Speech , Meaningless Sounds; Jargon , Uttered In Times Of Emotional Frenzy '' Concluded By The Belief That '' The Speaker Is Possessed Of The Holy Spirit '' This Spirit That You People Are Getting Is Not A Holy Spirit , But What Jesus Termed An '' Unclean Spirit Mark 1 ; 23 - 26 ;.... And there was in their synagogue a man with an unclean spirit; and he cried out, 24 Saying, Let us alone; what have we to do with thee, thou Jesus of Nazareth? art thou come to destroy us? I know thee who thou art, the Holy One of God. 25 And Jesus rebuked him, saying, Hold thy peace, and come out of him. 26 And when the unclean spirit had torn him, and cried with a loud voice, he came out of him.
TerahEl
Posts: 127
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2007 3:50 pm

The Reverend York Enlightenment Thread

Post by TerahEl »

Revelation 18; 2 ;.... And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.

This Unclean Or Unholy Spirit Has You Pentecostalists . Acting Like People Who Are In A State Of Discomfort ( Not Being Comforted ) ;....

John 14 ;26 ;.... And I Quote ;....But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

And John 15 ; 26 And I Quote ;....But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me:



To Comfort In 1Chronicles 7 ; 22 ;..It Says And I Quote ;.... And Ephraim their father mourned many days, and his brethren came to comfort him.

This Means To Comfort A Person Make Them Relax And Feel Better Not Jump Around And Foam Out The Mouth . No Holy Spirit Would Snatch A 60 Year Old Woman Out Of Her Seat , Throw Her On The Floor , Foaming At The Mouth And Kicking .... These People Have Attached An Unholy Spirit ( Conjuring Up Unholy Spirits ) Using The Symbol Of The Pentagram ;...



More In Next Post :driving:
TerahEl
Posts: 127
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2007 3:50 pm

The Reverend York Enlightenment Thread

Post by TerahEl »

The Book Of Gospel Of Barnabas Chapter One / One Of Many Books Remove

Why Was The Gospel of Barnabas Among Other Books Re- move From The Bible , If The Scripture's Are From The Creator Of The Heaven's And The Earth . And Who Told The Man To Re- move Then And Why . What Were They Hideing From You ??????? Some Book That Was Re - Move From The Bible . The Book Of The Covenant Code ( Exodus 24 ; 7 )

The Lost Book Of The Law ( 2Kings 22; 8 ) ...

The Book Of The Wars Of The Sustainer ( Numbers 21 ; 14 )

The Book Of Jasher ( The Prohet Joshua 10 ; 13 ) ...

The Book Of Shemaiah ( 2Chronicles By Prophet Ezra 12 ; 15 )

The Book Of Chronicles ( 2Kings 15 ; 15 , 1Kings 14; 19 )

The Book Of Life ( Revelation 3 ; 5 , Philippians 4 ; 3 )

The Book Of Samuel The Seer And Nathan The Prophet ( 1Chronicles 29 ; 29

The Book Acts Of Soomon ( 2Chronicles 9 ; 29 ) ..

Again I Ask Why Were These Books Remove From The Scripture If The Creator Put Them There , And What Were The Men Who Remove Them Trying To Hide ..

Ques; If Yashua Was God As Some Christian Believe Why Would He Have To Read Out Of El's Holy Torah ( Luke 4 ; 15 - 24 ) . If He Wrote The Bible .



:driving:
Sweet Tooth
Posts: 589
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2007 1:03 pm

The Reverend York Enlightenment Thread

Post by Sweet Tooth »

what religion do you claim to be TerahEl???
TerahEl
Posts: 127
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2007 3:50 pm

The Reverend York Enlightenment Thread

Post by TerahEl »

guppy;609712 wrote: still trying to control i see...not accepting responsibility for your actions is another sign of control freak...




Stop being a pain in the butt :driving:
User avatar
guppy
Posts: 6793
Joined: Sun May 14, 2006 5:49 pm

The Reverend York Enlightenment Thread

Post by guppy »

TerahEl;609724 wrote: Stop being a pain in the butt :driving:


truth hurts doesn't it?
koan
Posts: 16817
Joined: Sun Oct 31, 2004 1:00 pm

The Reverend York Enlightenment Thread

Post by koan »

TerahEl;609690 wrote: O really now maybe you should share your though with other's here :driving:


I had shared a few thoughts before your TerriblyElusive self started a new thread to avoid some of the replies in your original. I've copied the posts to this thread now so you can explain yourself instead of maneuvering away. :)
TerahEl
Posts: 127
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2007 3:50 pm

The Reverend York Enlightenment Thread

Post by TerahEl »

Sweet Tooth;609720 wrote: what religion do you claim to be TerahEl???






Religion is a spell to control the mass . :driving:
User avatar
Chookie
Posts: 1826
Joined: Sun Oct 29, 2006 11:55 am

The Reverend York Enlightenment Thread

Post by Chookie »

As I've said before, what's your point?
An ye harm none, do what ye will....
TerahEl
Posts: 127
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2007 3:50 pm

The Reverend York Enlightenment Thread

Post by TerahEl »

guppy;609725 wrote: truth hurts doesn't it?




First you have to show some truth Overstand :wah: :driving:
Sweet Tooth
Posts: 589
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2007 1:03 pm

The Reverend York Enlightenment Thread

Post by Sweet Tooth »

Chookie;609728 wrote: As I've said before, what's your point?


HE doesn't even know!
User avatar
guppy
Posts: 6793
Joined: Sun May 14, 2006 5:49 pm

The Reverend York Enlightenment Thread

Post by guppy »

TerahEl;609729 wrote: First you have to show some truth Overstand :wah: :driving:


my nic is guppy . in case you cant read and comprehend...
TerahEl
Posts: 127
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2007 3:50 pm

The Reverend York Enlightenment Thread

Post by TerahEl »

koan;609726 wrote: I had shared a few thoughts before your TerriblyElusive self started a new thread to avoid some of the replies in your original. I've copied the posts to this thread now so you can explain yourself instead of maneuvering away. :)




I explain my self very well in every post , Can't help if you don't accept it . Your LQQking for me to tell you what you want to hear / read I'm not changeing one word , so your wasteing your time .
User avatar
spot
Posts: 39052
Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2005 5:19 pm
Location: Brigstowe

The Reverend York Enlightenment Thread

Post by spot »

TerahEl;609711 wrote: The facts speaks for themself of who he is . But to answer your ques; yes ..


Thank you.

You are not, yourself, Dr Malachi Z. York. You don't possess his memories. You can't, yourself, remember what being angelic feels like, or what it is to be an Eloheem from the 8th planet called RIZQ. What you have is faith in the word of Dr Malachi Z. York. Faith differs in this regard from belief, they are totally different experiences. Some people believe without knowledge, and they are ignorant. Some people have knowledge through faith, and they can move mountains. The third category is those who have knowledge through direct experience, but I assume that doesn't enter into your own condition; do tell me if I'm mistaken in that regard.

A final question, if I may. Do you know - in any sense, mine or any other - that the claims which led to the conviction of Dr Malachi Z. York (and I emphasize the claims, rather than the charges brought) in 2004 were untrue? I presume it isn't merely an ignorant belief on your part.
Nullius in verba|||||||||||
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game!
TerahEl
Posts: 127
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2007 3:50 pm

The Reverend York Enlightenment Thread

Post by TerahEl »

Sweet Tooth;609731 wrote: HE doesn't even know!




The point being made in my post and you can't deal with it . That's why you keep trying to change the subject :wah:

:driving:
koan
Posts: 16817
Joined: Sun Oct 31, 2004 1:00 pm

The Reverend York Enlightenment Thread

Post by koan »

TerahEl;609737 wrote: I explain my self very well in every post , Can't help if you don't accept it . Your LQQking for me to tell you what you want to hear / read I'm not changeing one word , so your wasteing your time .


Oh, really? Are these your examples of how well you explain yourself?

TerahEl;609463 wrote: You keep telling me about all this education you have but as of yet I haven't seen any from you .


TerahEl;609690 wrote: O really now maybe you should share your though with other's here


TerahEl;609693 wrote: O really now maybe you should share your though with other's here


TerahEl;609695 wrote: Speak for yourself ok


TerahEl;609711 wrote: The facts speaks for themself of who he is . But to answer your ques; yes ..


TerahEl;609724 wrote: Stop being a pain in the butt


TerahEl;609729 wrote: First you have to show some truth Overstand


It does explain that you are assuming that we need to prove something and you don't. How about you start by proving that you are actually here for legitimate debate and/or discussion? Otherwise, you can keep on :driving: all the way out of here.
User avatar
Chookie
Posts: 1826
Joined: Sun Oct 29, 2006 11:55 am

The Reverend York Enlightenment Thread

Post by Chookie »

Please explain the point you are trying to make. IN YOUR OWN WORDS.
An ye harm none, do what ye will....
TerahEl
Posts: 127
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2007 3:50 pm

The Reverend York Enlightenment Thread

Post by TerahEl »

spot;609739 wrote: Thank you.

You are not, yourself, Dr Malachi Z. York. You don't possess his memories. You can't, yourself, remember what being angelic feels like, or what it is to be an Eloheem from the 8th planet called RIZQ. What you have is faith in the word of Dr Malachi Z. York. Faith differs in this regard from belief, they are totally different experiences. Some people believe without knowledge, and they are ignorant. Some people have knowledge through faith, and they can move mountains. The third category is those who have knowledge through direct experience, but I assume that doesn't enter into your own condition; do tell me if I'm mistaken in that regard.

A final question, if I may. Do you know - in any sense, mine or any other - that the claims which led to the conviction of Dr Malachi Z. York (and I emphasize the claims, rather than the charges brought) in 2004 were untrue? I presume it isn't merely an ignorant belief on your part.








:wah: Belif / faith / etc is ignorant :wah: Stop playing on words here fact's are fact's .
User avatar
spot
Posts: 39052
Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2005 5:19 pm
Location: Brigstowe

The Reverend York Enlightenment Thread

Post by spot »

TerahEl;609750 wrote: :wah: Belif / faith / etc is ignorant :wah: Stop playing on words here fact's are fact's .


You're completely wrong. In what manner can you have knowledge without experience, other than by faith? What imparts that knowledge if it isn't experience? It may be, as I said earlier, that you do have direct experience of the truth of Dr Malachi Z. York's claim to be an angelic being, An Eloheem from the 8th planet called RIZQ. Is that the case? If it isn't knowledge by direct experience, what else is it other than knowledge by faith?
Nullius in verba|||||||||||
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game!
TerahEl
Posts: 127
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2007 3:50 pm

The Reverend York Enlightenment Thread

Post by TerahEl »

spot;609751 wrote: You're completely wrong. In what manner can you have knowledge without experience, other than by faith? What imparts that knowledge if it isn't experience? It may be, as I said earlier, that you do have direct experience of the truth of Dr Malachi Z. York's claim to be an angelic being, An Eloheem from the 8th planet called RIZQ. Is that the case? If it isn't knowledge by direct experience, what else is it other than knowledge by faith?






LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Being you keep asking me silly question here one for you .

Prove to me that ANY people of the socall by-bill = bible ever existed other then your socalled belief / faith / believe and what man as written .
TerahEl
Posts: 127
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2007 3:50 pm

The Reverend York Enlightenment Thread

Post by TerahEl »

Why Do People Hold On To Religion ?

Because They Can't Make It Any Other Way In Life . Religion Is Basically A Crutch . The Only People That Cling To Religion Like Yourself Are Those Who Can't Face The Real World . People Like Yourself Use Religion As An Escape . People Like YourSelf Make Religion LQQk Important Because They Have Failed . And Are Sitting Around Waiting And Praying That One Day God By WhatEver Name You Give Him Allah / Yahweh / Yahuwa Etc . Is Going To Come Save You And Take All Your Worries Away . And That's What Religion Teaches You . It Teaches You , Faith , Belief , And Symbolism . To Desire Security Is A Sigb Of Insecurity . The Sad Part Of Waiting Is You Have To Die First In Other To Find Out What You Were Told To Believe If It's Real Or Not . As Far As I Know No One Has Come Back And Say There Was Such A Place As Heaven . Let Me Leave You With This Ok

You Must Learn To Distinguish Between Self And Truth , Self Is The Cause Of Selfisness And The Source Of Evil . Truth Cleaves To No Self ; It Is Universal And Leads To Justice And Righteousness . Self , That Which To Those Who Love Their Self As Their Being , It Is Not The Eternal , The Everlasting The Imperishable , Seek NotSelf , But Seek The Truth . Truth In Truth , You Who Love The Truth . ForThe Kingdom Of Righteousness Is Founded Upon Earth . The Ignorance Of Error Is Dispelled By The Knowledge Of Truth . We Can See Our Way , And Take Firm And Confident Steps . The Chosen One . Our Master , Has Revealed The Truth . The Truth Cures Our Diseases . And Redeems Us From Perdition . The Truth Strengthens Us In Life And In Death The Truth Alone Can Conquer The Evil Of Error . Rejoice At The Glad Tidings !
TerahEl
Posts: 127
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2007 3:50 pm

The Reverend York Enlightenment Thread

Post by TerahEl »

Chookie;609747 wrote: Please explain the point you are trying to make. IN YOUR OWN WORDS.




Only if you can explain why you LQQk like Canaan :driving:
TerahEl
Posts: 127
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2007 3:50 pm

The Reverend York Enlightenment Thread

Post by TerahEl »

Why Do I Say Christian Have Tunnel Vision ?
User avatar
Chookie
Posts: 1826
Joined: Sun Oct 29, 2006 11:55 am

The Reverend York Enlightenment Thread

Post by Chookie »

TerahEl;609771 wrote: ...........Canaan


Is this a geographical reference or some obscure form of insult?
An ye harm none, do what ye will....
koan
Posts: 16817
Joined: Sun Oct 31, 2004 1:00 pm

The Reverend York Enlightenment Thread

Post by koan »

I'd hazard a guess but then that would just be what I believe you mean and we know what you think about people who believe in anything.
User avatar
spot
Posts: 39052
Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2005 5:19 pm
Location: Brigstowe

The Reverend York Enlightenment Thread

Post by spot »

TerahEl;609767 wrote: LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Being you keep asking me silly question here one for you .

Prove to me that ANY people of the socall by-bill = bible ever existed other then your socalled belief / faith / believe and what man as written .
Rather than being diverted from my question onto a new one of yours, I'd rather have a direct answer please. It's a perfectly serious question and you've now dodged it twice rather than providing your own opinion.

In what manner can you have knowledge without experience, other than by faith? What imparts that knowledge if it isn't experience? It may be, as I said earlier, that you do have direct experience of the truth of Dr Malachi Z. York's claim to be an angelic being, An Eloheem from the 8th planet called RIZQ. Is that the case? If it isn't knowledge by direct experience, what else is it other than knowledge by faith?
Nullius in verba|||||||||||
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game!
koan
Posts: 16817
Joined: Sun Oct 31, 2004 1:00 pm

The Reverend York Enlightenment Thread

Post by koan »

I can tell by the line breaks that you have copied this from another source. You must post your source or you will be infracted for plagiarism.
User avatar
spot
Posts: 39052
Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2005 5:19 pm
Location: Brigstowe

The Reverend York Enlightenment Thread

Post by spot »

Go on, I'll carry the story for a bit...

Matthew 25 ; 33 ;... And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.

Not That The Goat In Another Form Is Depicted As A Half Creature , Half Male Half Female . Sitting In A Lotus Postion With The Symbol Of The Kundilini Coming Up Between His Legs . He Has The Head Of The Goat . Which Was Of Neutral Gender Having Of The 5 Pointed Star Thus , This Is Where The Hindu God Krishna Comes From Being Half Male And Half Female . Let Us LQQk At The Different Connotation Between Sheep And Goat .

Pentecost Is Also Derived From The Word '' Pentagram '' Pentecost ... Pentekoste

Is A Greek Word Meaning '' Fifty Times ' It Is A Combination Of The Two Words Pente - Meaning '' Five And Koste '' - Meaning '' Ten Times '' As You Can See Pentecost Is Not A Favorable Name To Be Chosen For This So - Called Holy Day . It Is A Name That Stirs Up Unholy Connotations . Doesn't This Make You Wonder Why Anyone Would Use This Name ? Yashua Isa ,Jesus Never Did . The Word Pentecost Occurs Only Three Times In The Recording Of Those Who Claimed To Have Followed The Teaching Of Yashua Isa Jesus . The Name Pentecost Is Recorded In ..

Acts 2 ; 1 ;...And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place.

Acts 20 ; 16 ;...For Paul had determined to sail by Ephesus, because he would not spend the time in Asia: for he hasted, if it were possible for him, to be at Jerusalem the day of Pentecost.

1Corinthian 16 ; 8 ;... But I will tarry at Ephesus until Pentecost.

The Book Of Acts Was Wrtten By Luke Who ( As Previously Stated ) Was Never A Companion Of Yashua . Isa . Jesus .But A Gentile . The Books Of Corinthians Was Written By Paul ( The 13th Self - Appointed Apostle ) Who Never Met Yashua , Isa , Jesus . He Was An Avid Persecutor Of Yashua , Isa , Jesus And His Disciples

Acts Chater 8 ;..... And Saul was consenting unto his death. And at that time there was a great persecution against the church which was at Jerusalem; and they were [...] You Pentecostalists Reserve A Part Of Your Sunday Services For What You Term '' Receiving The Spirit ''

This Is Usually The Part Of The Sermon When ( After Everyone Has Gotten ''Good And Riled Up ) The Music Is Playing . Everyone Is Clapping , And The Preacher Has Worked Up A Good Sweat. Then The Members Are Called On To '' Receive The Spirit '' . Miss Maxine Or Sister Gladys Starts The Performance ; One Of Them Falls Out The Chair And Starts Jumping Around Like Something Is After Her . Pretty Soon She Is Muttering And Babbling Mumbo - Jumbo And Brother Henry Is On The Scene Patting Her Hand While The Reverend Is Translating Saying '' She Has Received The Holy Ghost '' . Do You Really Feel That The Holy Spirit Is Upon You ? Or Are You Acting That Way Because You Saw Your Aunt Millie Acting That Way ? Or Have You Been Intimidated Because All Your Family , Friends And Associates Claimed To Have '' Recived The Holy Spirit '' And You Felt Left Out Because You Haven't ? Most Of The People Are Made To Feel Inferior This Way And This Is How The Lie Is Perpetuated . There Are People In The Pentecostal Churches Who Are Possessed Of A Spirit . They Are The Ones Who Have Obviously Lost Control .. They Are Thrown Out Of Their Chairs , Foaming At The Mouth , Falling On The Floors , Jumping . Punching Kicking And Going Through Contortions . Just Like Those Voodoo Ritualists In Haiti , Africa , And Other Parts Of South America . These People Are Ancestor Worshippers. They Worship So - called Saints And Evil Spirit . They . Too . Go Through These '' Fits 'When Their Worship Is At Its Peak . Music Plays A Very Important Part Of Their Worship Is It The Basis For The Summoning Of These Evil Spirit . These People Become Possessed Of An Unholy Spirit , Not The Holy Spirit , No Holy Spirit Would Ever Throw You From Your Chair And Would Have You Foaming At The Mouth . In These Last Days Evil Spirit Have Been Let Loose Upon The World . Still You Pentecostalists , Draw Them To Yourselves By Playing The Same Music That The Voodoo Ritualists Listen To . Which Opens Your Souls Up To Receive These Unholy Spirits .

This is such utter drekk, it really is. Pardon me if it's someone's Holy Work but honestly.

http://66.102.9.104/search?q=cache:B8if ... =clnk&cd=1
Nullius in verba|||||||||||
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game!
TerahEl
Posts: 127
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2007 3:50 pm

The Reverend York Enlightenment Thread

Post by TerahEl »

koan;609784 wrote: I can tell by the line breaks that you have copied this from another source. You must post your source or you will be infracted for plagiarism.






One would think by you following my every post you would know by now that I have been taught these things , I have no need to copy / paste believe it or not it's up to you . Seem to me your LQQking for another reson to give me another infraction as you call them . But hey whatever get you through the day . :driving:
TerahEl
Posts: 127
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2007 3:50 pm

The Reverend York Enlightenment Thread

Post by TerahEl »

spot;609787 wrote: Go on, I'll carry the story for a bit...

Matthew 25 ; 33 ;... And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.

Not That The Goat In Another Form Is Depicted As A Half Creature , Half Male Half Female . Sitting In A Lotus Postion With The Symbol Of The Kundilini Coming Up Between His Legs . He Has The Head Of The Goat . Which Was Of Neutral Gender Having Of The 5 Pointed Star Thus , This Is Where The Hindu God Krishna Comes From Being Half Male And Half Female . Let Us LQQk At The Different Connotation Between Sheep And Goat .

Pentecost Is Also Derived From The Word '' Pentagram '' Pentecost ... Pentekoste

Is A Greek Word Meaning '' Fifty Times ' It Is A Combination Of The Two Words Pente - Meaning '' Five And Koste '' - Meaning '' Ten Times '' As You Can See Pentecost Is Not A Favorable Name To Be Chosen For This So - Called Holy Day . It Is A Name That Stirs Up Unholy Connotations . Doesn't This Make You Wonder Why Anyone Would Use This Name ? Yashua Isa ,Jesus Never Did . The Word Pentecost Occurs Only Three Times In The Recording Of Those Who Claimed To Have Followed The Teaching Of Yashua Isa Jesus . The Name Pentecost Is Recorded In ..

Acts 2 ; 1 ;...And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place.

Acts 20 ; 16 ;...For Paul had determined to sail by Ephesus, because he would not spend the time in Asia: for he hasted, if it were possible for him, to be at Jerusalem the day of Pentecost.

1Corinthian 16 ; 8 ;... But I will tarry at Ephesus until Pentecost.

The Book Of Acts Was Wrtten By Luke Who ( As Previously Stated ) Was Never A Companion Of Yashua . Isa . Jesus .But A Gentile . The Books Of Corinthians Was Written By Paul ( The 13th Self - Appointed Apostle ) Who Never Met Yashua , Isa , Jesus . He Was An Avid Persecutor Of Yashua , Isa , Jesus And His Disciples

Acts Chater 8 ;..... And Saul was consenting unto his death. And at that time there was a great persecution against the church which was at Jerusalem; and they were [...] You Pentecostalists Reserve A Part Of Your Sunday Services For What You Term '' Receiving The Spirit ''

This Is Usually The Part Of The Sermon When ( After Everyone Has Gotten ''Good And Riled Up ) The Music Is Playing . Everyone Is Clapping , And The Preacher Has Worked Up A Good Sweat. Then The Members Are Called On To '' Receive The Spirit '' . Miss Maxine Or Sister Gladys Starts The Performance ; One Of Them Falls Out The Chair And Starts Jumping Around Like Something Is After Her . Pretty Soon She Is Muttering And Babbling Mumbo - Jumbo And Brother Henry Is On The Scene Patting Her Hand While The Reverend Is Translating Saying '' She Has Received The Holy Ghost '' . Do You Really Feel That The Holy Spirit Is Upon You ? Or Are You Acting That Way Because You Saw Your Aunt Millie Acting That Way ? Or Have You Been Intimidated Because All Your Family , Friends And Associates Claimed To Have '' Recived The Holy Spirit '' And You Felt Left Out Because You Haven't ? Most Of The People Are Made To Feel Inferior This Way And This Is How The Lie Is Perpetuated . There Are People In The Pentecostal Churches Who Are Possessed Of A Spirit . They Are The Ones Who Have Obviously Lost Control .. They Are Thrown Out Of Their Chairs , Foaming At The Mouth , Falling On The Floors , Jumping . Punching Kicking And Going Through Contortions . Just Like Those Voodoo Ritualists In Haiti , Africa , And Other Parts Of South America . These People Are Ancestor Worshippers. They Worship So - called Saints And Evil Spirit . They . Too . Go Through These '' Fits 'When Their Worship Is At Its Peak . Music Plays A Very Important Part Of Their Worship Is It The Basis For The Summoning Of These Evil Spirit . These People Become Possessed Of An Unholy Spirit , Not The Holy Spirit , No Holy Spirit Would Ever Throw You From Your Chair And Would Have You Foaming At The Mouth . In These Last Days Evil Spirit Have Been Let Loose Upon The World . Still You Pentecostalists , Draw Them To Yourselves By Playing The Same Music That The Voodoo Ritualists Listen To . Which Opens Your Souls Up To Receive These Unholy Spirits .

This is such utter drekk, it really is. Pardon me if it's someone's Holy Work but honestly.

http://66.102.9.104/search?q=cache:B8if ... =clnk&cd=1






Thanks for puting the truth out there ;

And say the facts beyond any doubt have come and false ways were to vanish in time . CYA:driving:
TerahEl
Posts: 127
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2007 3:50 pm

The Reverend York Enlightenment Thread

Post by TerahEl »

Chookie;609774 wrote: Is this a geographical reference or some obscure form of insult?




LQQK at your icon then you tell me :wah: :driving:
koan
Posts: 16817
Joined: Sun Oct 31, 2004 1:00 pm

The Reverend York Enlightenment Thread

Post by koan »

TerahEl;609788 wrote: One would think by you following my every post you would know by now that I have been taught these things , I have no need to copy / paste believe it or not it's up to you . Seem to me your LQQking for another reson to give me another infraction as you call them . But hey whatever get you through the day . :driving:


For Anyone To Follow You, You Would Have To Make Sense And Have Some Sort Of Cohesive Theory. You Might Also Take Notice That The "O" Is On The Opposite Side Of Your Keyboard From The "Q".
TerahEl
Posts: 127
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2007 3:50 pm

The Reverend York Enlightenment Thread

Post by TerahEl »

koan;609777 wrote: I'd hazard a guess but then that would just be what I believe you mean and we know what you think about people who believe in anything.




Can you say that again seem like your up-set all ready and I haven't given the answer Yet . :wah: :driving:
User avatar
spot
Posts: 39052
Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2005 5:19 pm
Location: Brigstowe

The Reverend York Enlightenment Thread

Post by spot »

TerahEl;609791 wrote: LQQK at your icon then you tell me :wah: :driving:


Good Lord... he's a Vampire, Terah-El. He sucks blood from the necks of virgins. It's how he's meant to look.
Nullius in verba|||||||||||
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game!
User avatar
crazygal
Posts: 5049
Joined: Tue Nov 22, 2005 7:57 pm

The Reverend York Enlightenment Thread

Post by crazygal »

Oh wonderful, yet another religious thread today. :-2 :rolleyes:
koan
Posts: 16817
Joined: Sun Oct 31, 2004 1:00 pm

The Reverend York Enlightenment Thread

Post by koan »

tunnel vision:

1. Vision in which the visual field is severely constricted, as from within a tunnel looking out.

2. An extremely narrow point of view; narrow-mindedness.

I think we can eliminate the first definition. The second applies most accurately to your own obsession with Christians as evidenced to *fact* by the threads you have started in this forum.

The answer to your question is that you say Christian's have tunnel vision because you are a)trolling b)have tunnel vision yourself and c) are probably happy to be banned from this site for whatever reasons trolls get out of this accomplishment.

Goodbye. :)
TerahEl
Posts: 127
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2007 3:50 pm

The Reverend York Enlightenment Thread

Post by TerahEl »

koan;609793 wrote: For Anyone To Follow You, You Would Have To Make Sense And Have Some Sort Of Cohesive Theory. You Might Also Take Notice That The "O" Is On The Opposite Side Of Your Keyboard From The "Q".




You must be reading my post because your LQQking for mistakes . LOLOLOLOLOL

But hey I know you can't help yourself . Sit back and drink some tea you might learn something beside BELIEF'S .
koan
Posts: 16817
Joined: Sun Oct 31, 2004 1:00 pm

The Reverend York Enlightenment Thread

Post by koan »

Unfortunately :D TerahEl is no longer able to evade our questions and replies. See you next month TE?
User avatar
zinkyusa
Posts: 3298
Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2006 6:34 am

The Reverend York Enlightenment Thread

Post by zinkyusa »

spot;609795 wrote: Good Lord... he's a Vampire, Terah-El. He sucks blood from the necks of virgins. It's how he's meant to look.


and I thought that was Chookie's job.:thinking:
You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
User avatar
zinkyusa
Posts: 3298
Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2006 6:34 am

The Reverend York Enlightenment Thread

Post by zinkyusa »

TerahEl;609769 wrote: Why Do People Hold On To Religion ?

Because They Can't Make It Any Other Way In Life . Religion Is Basically A Crutch . The Only People That Cling To Religion Like Yourself Are Those Who Can't Face The Real World . People Like Yourself Use Religion As An Escape . People Like YourSelf Make Religion LQQk Important Because They Have Failed . And Are Sitting Around Waiting And Praying That One Day God By WhatEver Name You Give Him Allah / Yahweh / Yahuwa Etc . Is Going To Come Save You And Take All Your Worries Away . And That's What Religion Teaches You . It Teaches You , Faith , Belief , And Symbolism . To Desire Security Is A Sigb Of Insecurity . The Sad Part Of Waiting Is You Have To Die First In Other To Find Out What You Were Told To Believe If It's Real Or Not . As Far As I Know No One Has Come Back And Say There Was Such A Place As Heaven . Let Me Leave You With This Ok

You Must Learn To Distinguish Between Self And Truth , Self Is The Cause Of Selfisness And The Source Of Evil . Truth Cleaves To No Self ; It Is Universal And Leads To Justice And Righteousness . Self , That Which To Those Who Love Their Self As Their Being , It Is Not The Eternal , The Everlasting The Imperishable , Seek NotSelf , But Seek The Truth . Truth In Truth , You Who Love The Truth . ForThe Kingdom Of Righteousness Is Founded Upon Earth . The Ignorance Of Error Is Dispelled By The Knowledge Of Truth . We Can See Our Way , And Take Firm And Confident Steps . The Chosen One . Our Master , Has Revealed The Truth . The Truth Cures Our Diseases . And Redeems Us From Perdition . The Truth Strengthens Us In Life And In Death The Truth Alone Can Conquer The Evil Of Error . Rejoice At The Glad Tidings !


zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz:yh_drool
You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
User avatar
YZGI
Posts: 11518
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2006 11:24 am

The Reverend York Enlightenment Thread

Post by YZGI »

koan;609804 wrote: Unfortunately :D TerahEl is no longer able to evade our questions and replies. See you next month TE?


Darn. Just when it was becoming clear.:wah: :cool:
RedGlitter
Posts: 15777
Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2005 3:51 am

The Reverend York Enlightenment Thread

Post by RedGlitter »

TerahEl;609514 wrote: Belief & Believe" are two of the most deceptive words in religion. Belief is ignorance. Belief is to ignore the facts, intentionally or ignorantly. If one has to believe, it means he or she does not know, and if one does not know, that is ignorance. Anyone can believe anything and this means that a person can believe, and be 100% wrong. But knowledge is knowing and knowledge is correct information. "To know" gives one confidence, but belief infers doubt.

To believe is to accept things that you do NOT know. Either you know or you don't. Once you know - then you no longer have to believe and belief is the fuel of most religions.

Belief = acceptance of things that you don’t know



By the way your the only idiot here accepting something you can't prove . :driving:


Ill-mannered Troll.
gmc
Posts: 13566
Joined: Sun Aug 29, 2004 9:44 am

The Reverend York Enlightenment Thread

Post by gmc »

round here the colloquial term for members of the pentecostal church is the happy clappies.

Thus the sentence "would you like to go to a knees up at the happy clappies" would translate as would you care to attend a service at the local pentecostal church.

Return to “Prophecies and Prophets”