The Reverend York Enlightenment Thread

Discuss Prophecies and Prophets. From the Ancients to Modern Day Soothsayers.
TerahEl

Post by TerahEl »

spot;608462 wrote: Most reasonable people, reading Isaiah 40:13-14, would recognize two questions, not a statement.

It doesn't state that '' The Lord '' had A counselor and was taught at all. It asks "Who hath directed the Spirit of the LORD, or being his counsellor hath taught him? With whom took he counsel, and who instructed him, and taught him in the path of judgment, and taught him knowledge, and shewed to him the way of understanding?", the answer to which is a resounding "nobody".

Contradiction The Scriptures :driving:
spot

Post by spot »

spot;608447 wrote: I'm not sure why I didn't give you an infraction for talking to Sweet Tooth that way, but I'd appreciate it if you refrained from insulting individual members.Infraction: Refusing to accept sound advice regarding civility toward other posters.

That, if anyone's interested, is the first I've ever issued.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
TerahEl

Post by TerahEl »

Chookie;608347 wrote: Ho ********** hum.

:wah: Canaan
Bryn Mawr

Post by Bryn Mawr »

TerahEl;608463 wrote: Listen RedGlitter Take You Head Out Of Your Sorry Butt And Smell The S### Your Talking . You People Feel You Can Insult Me And Get Away With It . If You Have Thin Skin Then You Should Keep Your Insult To Yourself , And Stop B###ING . :driving:

Suspicions confirmed - absolute proof of trolldom. Can someone kick this pillock off the site?
Peg

Post by Peg »

When a post is so long, I lose interest after about the first two lines so I have nothing to contribute. Just stopped by to say hi to you all.:rolleyes:
Ted

Post by Ted »

I have no problem with acknowledging the contradictions in the Bible. They are there and there are dozens. However, when one considers the metaphorical and midrashic nature of the writings in both the OT and the NT they are simply unimportant.

So now that we have established there are contradictions in the Bible what next?

Shalom

Ted:-6
Ted

Post by Ted »

TerahEl:-6

I, like others, am not sure what you are getting at.

As I am visually impaired I will not read all of such long posts. It is possible to condense what you are tying to say and still get your point across. Here it is understood that " " around a word or phrase or sentence indicates a quote so one could leave off the "And I quote".

But I must object to the use of put downs. They come from the child who has nothing else to say. On top of that they are plain rude and most folks here are not so inclined even in disagreement.

Shalom

Ted

Post by Ted »

I would respectfully suggest that you back up a step or to and take another run at it with less inflammatory language.

Shalom

Ted

Post by Ted »

First of all thanks for the shorter op. It sure helps me.

I must disagree with your take on believe and belief. I have had many years of formal education and what I have learned is the more I learn the more I know how little I and we really know.

Knowing something for sure is a very difficult concept. Pure objectivity does not exist. It never has and never will. What ever we perceive by sight, sound or touch is processed through our brain and thus it becomes subjective when it inevitably comes out the other end.

There are things out there but we can never know them in themselves because whatever happens it is still processed through the brain.

Belief or believing is also necessary whenever we are dealing with emotions. I believe that my wife loves me. It would appear so. All of the factors point to that. If I later find out she is stepping out with another man it would appear that I was wrong. My wife isn't by the way. We've been married 38 years and do most things together though she rightly has her other interests as I do as well.

Ursula Franklin, an experimental physicist, engineer and university professor makes the above points in her book "Pacifism as a Map".

Even within the scientific community we come up with theories which we know until someone comes up with a better one. Thus even what we think we "know" can change.

Shalom

Ted

Post by Ted »

When someone thinks or gives the impression they know it all they are living in a delusion.

I may comment on one or two of the verses you are using but I certainly am not going to go through all of them.

You have misread 2 Cor. 11:14. A literal translation from the Greek goes thus; "And not wonderful [is it], for himself Satan transforms himself into an angel of light." This is a direct translation from the Greek. Clearly Paul is saying that it is not great that Satan transforms himself into an angel of light. The deception is from Satan and not Paul.

In Acts 26:9 if you read it in context Paul is commenting on his activities before his road to Damascus event. He is commenting on how evil he was. Once again from the Greek we read "I indeed therefore thought in myself to the name of Jesus the Nazarean I ought many things contrary to do."

I am not going to comment any further as no doubt I will find the same mistakes being made over and over.

Yes, I am trained in Bible translation in both Hebrew and Greek and often refer to the Greek NT.

Shalom

Richard Bell

Post by Richard Bell »

Sweet Tooth;603155 wrote: hey spot, I thought Jesus was from Nazareth?

From allmusic.com :

The Scottish hard rock quartet Nazareth had a handful of hard rock hits in the late '70s, including the proto-power ballad "Love Hurts." Formed in 1968, the band featured vocalist Dan McCafferty, guitarist Manny Charlton, bassist Pete Agnew, and drummer Darrell Sweet.

Nope, no mention of Him .

:D
Richard Bell

Post by Richard Bell »

Pinky;608395 wrote: You forgot Bruce!:D

...and "BOB"! :D
TerahEl

Post by TerahEl »

Ted;608531 wrote: TerahEl:-6

I would respectfully suggest that you back up a step or to and take another run at it with less inflammatory language.

Shalom

I suggest you tell other who also use inflammatory language against me also , Unless they have a free pass to say whatever they wish . :driving:
TerahEl

Post by TerahEl »

Ted;608540 wrote: TerahEl:-6

When someone thinks or gives the impression they know it all they are living in a delusion.

I may comment on one or two of the verses you are using but I certainly am not going to go through all of them.

You have misread 2 Cor. 11:14. A literal translation from the Greek goes thus; "And not wonderful [is it], for himself Satan transforms himself into an angel of light." This is a direct translation from the Greek. Clearly Paul is saying that it is not great that Satan transforms himself into an angel of light. The deception is from Satan and not Paul.

In Acts 26:9 if you read it in context Paul is commenting on his activities before his road to Damascus event. He is commenting on how evil he was. Once again from the Greek we read "I indeed therefore thought in myself to the name of Jesus the Nazarean I ought many things contrary to do."

I am not going to comment any further as no doubt I will find the same mistakes being made over and over.

Yes, I am trained in Bible translation in both Hebrew and Greek and often refer to the Greek NT.

Shalom

You're only trained to PLAY on words nothing more Don't even try it . :driving:
TerahEl

Post by TerahEl »

Ted;608528 wrote: I have no problem with acknowledging the contradictions in the Bible. They are there and there are dozens. However, when one considers the metaphorical and midrashic nature of the writings in both the OT and the NT they are simply unimportant.

So now that we have established there are contradictions in the Bible what next?

Shalom

You ask what next ? Why would anyone put their FAITH / BELIEF ETC in a book that has CONTRADICTION in it . :driving:
spot

Post by spot »

TerahEl;609056 wrote: You're only trained to PLAY on words nothing more Don't even try it . :driving:

At least Ted uses his own words when he plays, Terah-El. I'm not sure we've seen you either express an idea in your own words, or react intelligently to any comment made to you in any of your threads. We try, but it needs a two-way process to achieve communication.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
spot

Post by spot »

TerahEl;609060 wrote: You ask what next ? Why would anyone put their FAITH / BELIEF ETC in a book that has CONTRADICTION in it . :driving:Where would you suggest we place our faith instead?
TerahEl

Post by TerahEl »

Who Are The Zionist ?

:driving:
Chookie

Post by Chookie »

spot;609061 wrote: We try, but it needs a two-way process to achieve communication.

Somehow, I don't think that will be happening.
An ye harm none, do what ye will....
Ted

Post by Ted »

I am not the least bit interested in playing your word games. I've pointed out to you where you have misread two verses but you give no comment accept to make another rather useless statement.

Shalom

Ted

Post by Ted »

I don't put my faith/belief in a book. I put it in the word of God which is a designation that only belongs to "The Word made Flesh".

If you wanted a serious discussion on the Bible I would be happy to oblige but my suspicion is that you do not.

Have a nice day.

Shalom

Ted
Ted

Post by Ted »

Most often what happens is that folks here tend to reflect what they get from posters. I have disagreements with many but I am not called names nor have they used "put downs".

That was a suggestion on my part to try to help you fit in and realize that we can disagree without the put downs. Put downs come from the child within. This is a well known fact. I was simply hoping that you would take a step back look at what you are saying and change it a bit. If you think others are being rude to you do you find it necessary to stoop that low?

Shalom

Richard Bell

Post by Richard Bell »

TerahEl;608457 wrote: Contradiction The Scriptures

"Have you ever read this thing? Technically, we're not even allowed to go to the bathroom."

Rev. Timothy Lovejoy, Springfield
TerahEl

Post by TerahEl »

Ted;608538 wrote: TerahEl:-6

First of all thanks for the shorter op. It sure helps me.

I must disagree with your take on believe and belief. I have had many years of formal education and what I have learned is the more I learn the more I know how little I and we really know.

Knowing something for sure is a very difficult concept. Pure objectivity does not exist. It never has and never will. What ever we perceive by sight, sound or touch is processed through our brain and thus it becomes subjective when it inevitably comes out the other end.

There are things out there but we can never know them in themselves because whatever happens it is still processed through the brain.

Belief or believing is also necessary whenever we are dealing with emotions. I believe that my wife loves me. It would appear so. All of the factors point to that. If I later find out she is stepping out with another man it would appear that I was wrong. My wife isn't by the way. We've been married 38 years and do most things together though she rightly has her other interests as I do as well.

Ursula Franklin, an experimental physicist, engineer and university professor makes the above points in her book "Pacifism as a Map".

Even within the scientific community we come up with theories which we know until someone comes up with a better one. Thus even what we think we "know" can change.

Shalom

You keep telling me about all this education you have but as of yet I haven't seen any from you . :driving:
TerahEl

Post by TerahEl »

Sweet Tooth;608150 wrote: You are taking it out of context- for instance, if you read all of Isaiah 40 you will see that the scripture is saying that there is no one comparibale to God- Isaiah 40:17-18 - maybe you should continue reading the whol story before you pull up things just to make a point- not even valid ones at that!

This post is about ( Contradiction The Scriptures ) . If you take the time and read the scriptures you would see them . But your to busy trying to change the subject

:driving: But I expect nothing more from you :driving:
TerahEl

Post by TerahEl »

Ted;609279 wrote: TerahEl:-6

I don't put my faith/belief in a book. I put it in the word of God which is a designation that only belongs to "The Word made Flesh".

If you wanted a serious discussion on the Bible I would be happy to oblige but my suspicion is that you do not.

Have a nice day.

Shalom

Ted

Who is this god / goddess you speak of and what's His / Her name ? :driving:
TerahEl

Post by TerahEl »

Ted;609281 wrote: TerahEl:-6

Most often what happens is that folks here tend to reflect what they get from posters. I have disagreements with many but I am not called names nor have they used "put downs".

That was a suggestion on my part to try to help you fit in and realize that we can disagree without the put downs. Put downs come from the child within. This is a well known fact. I was simply hoping that you would take a step back look at what you are saying and change it a bit. If you think others are being rude to you do you find it necessary to stoop that low?

Shalom

Maybe you miss what I said

I suggest you tell other who also use inflammatory language against me also , Unless they have a free pass to say whatever they wish .

By the way FIT IN are you kidding me . Only children HAVE THE need to FIT IN .
TerahEl

Post by TerahEl »

Ted;609278 wrote: TerahEl:-6

I am not the least bit interested in playing your word games. I've pointed out to you where you have misread two verses but you give no comment accept to make another rather useless statement.

Shalom

I'm not here to feed your small EGO , I stand on what I post Take it or leave it . :driving:
Sweet Tooth

Post by Sweet Tooth »

If yout think that God believes in Polytheism, then you are doubting his soverignty. God doesn't believe in poytheism, he knows that we are all idiots and are going to create these things because we don't know better.
Sweet Tooth

Post by Sweet Tooth »

If yout think that God believes in Polytheism, then you are doubting his soverignty. God doesn't believe in poytheism, he knows that we are all idiots and are going to create these things because we don't know better.
TerahEl

Post by TerahEl »

Sweet Tooth;609502 wrote: If yout think that God believes in Polytheism, then you are doubting his soverignty. God doesn't believe in poytheism, he knows that we are all idiots and are going to create these things because we don't know better.

Belief & Believe" are two of the most deceptive words in religion. Belief is ignorance. Belief is to ignore the facts, intentionally or ignorantly. If one has to believe, it means he or she does not know, and if one does not know, that is ignorance. Anyone can believe anything and this means that a person can believe, and be 100% wrong. But knowledge is knowing and knowledge is correct information. "To know" gives one confidence, but belief infers doubt.

To believe is to accept things that you do NOT know. Either you know or you don't. Once you know - then you no longer have to believe and belief is the fuel of most religions.

Belief = acceptance of things that you don’t know

By the way your the only idiot here accepting something you can't prove . :driving:
TerahEl

Post by TerahEl »

Sweet Tooth;609502 wrote: If yout think that God believes in Polytheism, then you are doubting his soverignty. God doesn't believe in poytheism, he knows that we are all idiots and are going to create these things because we don't know better.

Belief & Believe" are two of the most deceptive words in religion. Belief is ignorance. Belief is to ignore the facts, intentionally or ignorantly. If one has to believe, it means he or she does not know, and if one does not know, that is ignorance. Anyone can believe anything and this means that a person can believe, and be 100% wrong. But knowledge is knowing and knowledge is correct information. "To know" gives one confidence, but belief infers doubt.

To believe is to accept things that you do NOT know. Either you know or you don't. Once you know - then you no longer have to believe and belief is the fuel of most religions.

Belief = acceptance of things that you don’t know

By the way your the only idiot here accepting something you can't prove . :driving:
spot

Post by spot »

TerahEl;609514 wrote: Belief & Believe" are two of the most deceptive words in religion. Belief is ignorance. Belief is to ignore the facts, intentionally or ignorantly. If one has to believe, it means he or she does not know, and if one does not know, that is ignorance. Anyone can believe anything and this means that a person can believe, and be 100% wrong. But knowledge is knowing and knowledge is correct information. "To know" gives one confidence, but belief infers doubt.

Belief = acceptance of things that you don’t know I agree with all of that without qualification. I suspect your use of the word "know" differs from mine, though.

Let's test that, shall we?

Do you believe Dr Malachi Z. York is an angelic being, An Eloheem from the 8th planet called RIZQ?

Do you know it to be true? Once you know - then you no longer have to believe.

Belief is ignorance.
spot

Post by spot »

TerahEl;609514 wrote: Belief & Believe" are two of the most deceptive words in religion. Belief is ignorance. Belief is to ignore the facts, intentionally or ignorantly. If one has to believe, it means he or she does not know, and if one does not know, that is ignorance. Anyone can believe anything and this means that a person can believe, and be 100% wrong. But knowledge is knowing and knowledge is correct information. "To know" gives one confidence, but belief infers doubt.

Belief = acceptance of things that you don’t know I agree with all of that without qualification. I suspect your use of the word "know" differs from mine, though.

Do you believe Dr Malachi Z. York is an angelic being, An Eloheem from the 8th planet called RIZQ?

Belief is ignorance.
TerahEl

Post by TerahEl »

spot;609535 wrote: I agree with all of that without qualification. I suspect your use of the word "know" differs from mine, though.

Belief is ignorance.

If you have been reading Dr . York teaching then you should know who he is . None of your ministers / teacher / preachers Etc teaching can compaire to his Knowldge . He has written over 400's Book Being you have been to some of his website you should know who he is by now . belief inferts doubt ..

click here(www.mysticlovenetwork.com)

click here(www.heisinnocent.com)

click here(www.apublicoutcry.com)

click here(www.agodwithin.com)

click here(www.al-raatib999.org)

click here(www.peaceinthelamb.com)

click here(www.nuwaubians.org)

click here(www.getfrombehindthe9ball.com)

click here(www.nuwaupik.com)

click here(www.houseofnubian.com)

click here(www.wnubradio.com)

click here(www.spreadfacts.co.uk)

click here(www.factology.com)

click here(www.elharu9.proboards17.com/index.cgi)

click here(www.zulunation.com)

click here(www.nuwaubian-hotep.net)

click here(www.ahsheetc.com)

click here(www.teltruvision.com)

click here(www.ummijarrett.com)

click here(www.alleyesonafrica.com)

click here(www.nuworldorder.com)

click here(www.nuwaubiaholylandofthenuwaubians.com)

click here(www.aeoeonline.com)

click here(www.officialnaia.org)

click here(www.nubianthought.forumup.com/?mforum=nubianthought

click here(www.ancientegiptianorder.com)

click here(www.whoismalachizyork.com)

click here(www.ntelek.nuwopsoldiers.com)

click here(www.supremegrandlodge.com)
TerahEl

Post by TerahEl »

spot;609535 wrote: I agree with all of that without qualification. I suspect your use of the word "know" differs from mine, though.

Belief is ignorance.

If you have been reading Dr . York teaching then you should know who he is . None of your ministers / teacher / preachers Etc teaching can compaire to his Knowldge . He has written over 400's Book Being you have been to some of his website you should know who he is by now . belief inferts doubt ..

click here(www.mysticlovenetwork.com)

click here(www.heisinnocent.com)

click here(www.apublicoutcry.com)

click here(www.agodwithin.com)

click here(www.al-raatib999.org)

click here(www.peaceinthelamb.com)

click here(www.nuwaubians.org)

click here(www.getfrombehindthe9ball.com)

click here(www.nuwaupik.com)

click here(www.houseofnubian.com)

click here(www.wnubradio.com)

click here(www.spreadfacts.co.uk)

click here(www.factology.com)

click here(www.elharu9.proboards17.com/index.cgi)

click here(www.zulunation.com)

click here(www.nuwaubian-hotep.net)

click here(www.ahsheetc.com)

click here(www.teltruvision.com)

click here(www.ummijarrett.com)

click here(www.alleyesonafrica.com)

click here(www.nuworldorder.com)

click here(www.nuwaubiaholylandofthenuwaubians.com)

click here(www.aeoeonline.com)

click here(www.officialnaia.org)

click here(www.nubianthought.forumup.com/?mforum=nubianthought

click here(www.ancientegiptianorder.com)

click here(www.whoismalachizyork.com)

click here(www.ntelek.nuwopsoldiers.com)

click here(www.supremegrandlodge.com)
koan

Post by koan »

TerahEl;609514 wrote:

No, I'm in that category as well, though my beliefs are likely different from Sweet Tooth's.

The word "idiot" can be used more widely than you imply. For instance, you are one of the few idiots on this site who feels that you must convince anyone of anything... namely, that we are all wrong. In contrast, I have no compulsion to either tell you what I believe or to prove it. You will notice that my claim is supported by having largely ignored all of your posts thus far. Proving that you are a bigger idiot than any of the members who have responded to you might be more fun than trying to prove what I believe the nature of God to be so I shall check in from time to time. If your idiocy reaches a higher level of entertainment, I'll be back.
koan

Post by koan »

TerahEl;609514 wrote:

No, I'm in that category as well, though my beliefs are likely different from Sweet Tooth's.

The word "idiot" can be used more widely than you imply. For instance, you are one of the few idiots on this site who feels that you must convince anyone of anything... namely, that we are all wrong. In contrast, I have no compulsion to either tell you what I believe or to prove it. You will notice that my claim is supported by having largely ignored all of your posts thus far. Proving that you are a bigger idiot than any of the members who have responded to you might be more fun than trying to prove what I believe the nature of God to be so I shall check in from time to time. If your idiocy reaches a higher level of entertainment, I'll be back.
spot

Post by spot »

TerahEl;609659 wrote: If you have been reading Dr . York teaching then you should know who he is . None of your ministers / teacher / preachers Etc teaching can compaire to his Knowldge . He has written over 400's Book Being you have been to some of his website you should know who he is by now . belief inferts doubt ..I don't know who he is though I know who and what he claims to be. Your answer totally ignores my question, which was "Do you know it to be true?".
spot

Post by spot »

TerahEl;609659 wrote: If you have been reading Dr . York teaching then you should know who he is . None of your ministers / teacher / preachers Etc teaching can compaire to his Knowldge . He has written over 400's Book Being you have been to some of his website you should know who he is by now . belief inferts doubt ..I don't know who he is though I know who and what he claims to be. Your answer totally ignores my question, which was "Do you know it to be true?".
TerahEl

Post by TerahEl »

Belief is ignorance.

( Who Is Dr Malachi Z. York )

The mission of our master teacher formed in the late 1960's under the name Amunnubi Rooakhptah , An unknown write of the Science of Nuwaubu , Knowing the Nuwaubians weren't ready for that level of information as of yet . I started teaching under the name Imaam Isa , For Muslims seem to be the most influentrial movements of that time and didn't dare question each other . I set up the headquarters which was located in Brooklyn , New York and began in an apartment building on 2525 Bedford Avenue in 1967 A.D. During this time , I name my mission Ansaar Pure Sufi , with usage of the 6 - Pointed Star And Crescent With An Ankh Inside . Our official garb at this time was a black tunic we called a budlah and black loose fitting pants with a tarbush and shose which became known as Romeos .

This was in the year 1967 A.D. Then the dress changed to African robes and the people we called ourselves the Nuwaubians . This was in the year 1968 - 1969 A.D. In 1969 A.D. the group metamorphised to the Nuwaubian Islaamic Hebrews . And the dress change to more elaborate style of a dashiki , a black fez and a small bone in the left ear for those who wished to wear it and a ring in the right nostril . In 1970 A.D. The Nuwaubian Islaamic Hebrew were founded as an official sect and communal living was set . Also in the year 1970 A.D. the small flock moved to a house on Neptune Avenue and 23th Street in Coney Island . And opend the Pure Sufi Bookstor on 720 Flatbush Avenue and the layout and printing shop was 492 Flatbush Avenue , right down the block . Twenty Eight Thirteen West 29th Street served as a meeting place and lecture hall which was my home in Coney Island .

We then relocated and opened a Masjid on 222 Utica Avenue . This was a very spiritual period and many Angelic visitors manifested themselves to the growing congregation . Our community was expanding so rapidly , we had to move again in 1972 A.D. This time to 452 Rockaway Avenue where classed were held in what we called the '' Upper Room '' The next move took us to Carroll Street where a candy store was opened . Later that year the Masjid was Re-established at 838 St . John's Place and a book store was open . I began publishing the Pamphlets of Peace . I Wrote , Typed , Illustrated , Reproduced And Distributed Them Almost Single Handedly . I Diligently Treaded The Street Of New York And The Surrounding Areas As I Propagted Sufi Islaam . I Was Blessed With The '' Gift of Gab '' Combined With A Sense Of Humor And Charisma That Draws People Of All Walks Of Life To Me .

People began to wonder who this man who spoke so profoundly and so persistently on many subject which were previously considered Unmentionable . At first many people joined the mission because it was the style to be '' Black '' and Cultural . I drew many '' Hypocrites Phonies who just wanted to '' Play Muslim . They didn't want to work and to build A Nation . The just wanted to dress in African Clothing Play Drums , And Listen To Me Speak . I Called Them The '' First Fruits '' They Were Faithful But Not True . In 1972 A.D. After Returning From Sudan I Drew A Literal Line On The Masjid Floor . And said those who wanted their '' Culture '' but did not want to '' Sacrifice to Build for the Future were Excluded . The Mission was then carried on by those who were willing to '' Work '' for the Perfection .

The mission expanded and moved to a new headquarters in the Bushwick section of Brooklyn . Originally occupying one Building 743 Bushwick Avenue . And then adding on more Building as time passsed until it had grown to A Village which presently exist on Bushwich Avenue till this day . ( Our Mission Has Obtained All Its Assets Through Sacrificing Without The Aid Of Outside Funds . We've Established Many Businesses Within Our Community Structure ) . Immediately The Jealousy And The Hatred Started . The Slander Was On The Lips Of Those Who Could Not Quite OverStand Where We Came From . We Donned Black Tarbushes And Our Symbol Was Simply A Cresent A Six-Pointed Star And Ankh

We Propagated Daily We Walked The Trains Throughout The Buses On All The College Campuses . Our Message Of The Nuwaubian Islaamic Hebrews , Anaaru Allah Community Could Be Heard . The Nuwaubians That Were Following Orthodox Islam , Or Many Of The Other Groups Would Simply Say It You Ignore Them They Will Just Go Away They Are Just A Schism . They Won't Last We Are The True Nation We Have The Right Way However As Time Has Proven , They Are The Ones That Have Fallen Away . Their Leaders Took Them Absolutely NoWhere . As They Watched The Ansaaru Allah Community Grow Worldwide A Link Was Made With The Ansaars Of The Sudan Known As The Mahdiyya . Which Welcomed The Anassars Of The Western Hemisphere .

At this point we were wearing what had been established as the international grab of the Ansaaru Allah Community . Which consisted of the thawb dress and khimar , face veil for the female , This face veil which was not apart of the Sudanese original dress was introduced by the women of the community who mostly left immediately after and went back to wearing western attire leaving the devoted women behind veiled . I told them the day would come when this veil would have to be removed while living in the West , and it has . And the jallaabiyya a long white garment and bantaluwn loose fitting pants and immah head covering for the male with an azzaba . This angered them more for it legitmized the Ansaaru Allah Community as being linked to their ancestors in Nubia and one family .

But our teaching were still in a baby stage and was growing to adolescence rapidly . We were unique because no human being can find fault in it . There is no confusion in it . Then on into adulthood our code of dress changed from time to time , to suit the time we were in . Our garb had mutated again in the year 1992 A,D, to the kathnuwth tunic and bantaluwn loose - fitting pants with a sash around the waist in various colors for the male . And the budlah nubi of the female which also consists of a tunic and bantaluwn and a shawl as a head covering of many color . And the information that was being taught believing that you must be Submerged into the environment of what you're being taugh fully was completed . This again made the fools raise their eyebrows .

( And Say Of Us '' I Told You , They Didn't Know What They Were Doing They Keep Changing . They Used To Wear Veils Now They Don't ) . No one of them was intelligent enough to see that this change was their great chance . For they said '' Those People , Those Ansaars , They're Not Real Muslims , Allah Does Not Accept Their Prayers . Or Their Fasting , And They're Not Going To Jennah , They Worship That Man , That Disco Singer Dr . York . Yet when the change came they confessed to themselves and to the Ansaaru Allah Community that all the while they thought of us as Muslims , For they said ; I Heard They Don't Fast Ramadaan No More , I Heard They Don't Make Five Daily Prayers No More , And They Destroyed The Majid . I Heard Their Women No Longer Follow The Dress Of Al Qur'aan . They're Taking Off The Veil And Their Men No Longer Wear The Jallaabiyyas And The Immahs What Happen To Them ?

The answer should have been simply , if we weren't Muslims How could they ask these questions . They confirmed that they LQQked to us as living according to Al Qur'aan . Our children were raised speaking fluent Classical Arabic reading the Qur'aan In Arabic . Yet the Qur'aan is a 1400 year old book . And Islam Is A 1400 old religion the way they practiced it . And Was doing absolutely nothing to change the condition of the Nuwaubian in the Western hemisphere . They may put on a taggiyah grow a beard or shave their beard put on oils from the east or robes from the east , prayer beads in their hands , And carry an English translation of the Qur'aan but the condition and the state of mind did not change . A sign that with all they had and have been exposed to , with all thses teachers and saviors they were still in need of Right Knowledge , Right Wisdom and a Right OverStanding ..

It is my job to reform all the false teaching that had been taught to Nuwaubian in the west and restore Islaam to its pristine purity It is because of these false teaching of the socalled Arabs who deliberately mistraslated verse of the Qur'aan to confuse None-Arabic speaking Nuwaubian in the west . ( The Time Was Right For This Prepared Savior , So We Moved Up Into The Catskills Moutains Of Liberty , New York And Set Up What I Called Jazzir Abba ) , And set up the 19 Test of 19 Weeks of the faithful that would come through blizzards , To be taught once that was accomplished . The next move wass to the Mecca of Nuwaubians , Georgia . The dress then changed to western attire in order to get everybody away from doing their own thing;

Those that truly followed the Lamb wherever he may lead them , Trusted in him and wore western clothes and even listened to country western music . Simply because he asked them to and now the Holy Tabernacle Ministries is growing world wide and the mission is being accomplished . Nuwaubians are allowed to wear what they want . Whatever you wish to wear . is your choice . However we give honor to out great ancestors , and therefore the Men wear the Murduk braid which is a back of your head called the FARU . and the Women also wear the Faru or the '' Ninti braid which is a braid that is an inch above the right ear . You can put beads on your ninti beads , or a gold band on your Murduk braid . We also waer the Balura '' Bindi Jewel '' in the middle of our foreheads if you want .

The letter are pouring in Even the original followers are walking up . Many who followed other teachers are finding their way to the Lamb . The sun is truely coming out of the East unto the West and those who endure to the end are receiving the crown of life in the '' Ancient Mystric Order Of Melchizedek; Where this message is coming forth to you in order to restore your identity as Nuwaubians . Behold the '' Sun Of Righteousness '' stands before you with the Scroll of Malachi . That rebukes the liars for their transgressions . And who will prepare the way for the '' Messiah '' by turning the hearts of the Father to the sons and the sons to the Father . Or else I Malachi will strike the Earth with utter destruction .

Now you are ready to move on toward the next level . And ready to accept what I was giving you originally . ( A Teaching That None Could Stand Against ) . You Were The Meek That Are Here To Dumbfound The Wisew . And so we are at the beginning again with Sufi and Fezes . Only now we are Sufi under the A.M.O.M. The Ancient Mystic Order Of Melchizdek , The beginning of their end , You Can't Be Fooled By Any Religious Doctrines Of Any Kind . No Not Now A Days ! You have your first tool this Holy Tablet not someone else's interpretation . Your own scripture that will dispell all the lies causing all false things to perish . Making the truth come to light .

Let me speak to you of my arrival . You see ! The first time I arrived , I came as a force an etheric being . While my mother was pregnant certain nerves in the brain of the child were altered . So that child would be able to receive a higher intellect . An intellect higher than other normal Earth Beings who have had their Barathary Glands removed . The Earth beings will one day have it replaced if they don't destroy themselves , They will use more of their brains for they have the light body , A Physical Body A Spiritual Body , A Mental Body And An Etheric Body . My assignment is to spiritually Re-Educate The Beings Of The Planet Earth , Who are the children of the '' Anunnaqi '' And To Prepare 144,000 . To be taken up for 1000 years then returned to save this planet

Originally Earth was used as a hunting ground by the beings known as Ommo also called Shaggies . Earth was much like what you would call a resort today . Beings from other galaxies would come here to hunt . And so they LQQked at it the light of a thousand lights ; Whoever saw his head is to become guides to the successor and Kohane pries among creatures . Whoever saw his forehead . Is to become just a sar prince . Whoever saw his eyes . Is to become one who preserves the word of ANU , Who acts on the part of ANU , A'LYUN A'LYUN EL . when its time to be felt in any way shape or form .

Whoever saw his eyebrows , Is to become a scribe . Whoever saw his ears , Is to become one who listens and occupies himself with that . Whoever saw his cheeks . Is to become one who is a teacher knowing and having intellect . Whoever saw his lips is to become sar prince . Whoever saw his nose is to become a Hatim spiritual doctor and whoever saw his mouth . Is to become one who recites , Whoever saw his teeth is to become one who is beatiful of heart among '' Male and Female living beings to make others happy . Whoever saw his tongue is to becomes an apostle . Whoever saw his throat is to become one who admonishes and gives good council and a kantor or one who calls the prayers .

Whoever saw his beard is to become one full of wisdom in ANU The Source . Whoever saw his neck is to become a merchant . Whoever saw his arms is to become a warrior with a sword who does battle in the way of ANU , The Source . Whoever saw his right arm only is to become a cupper whoever saw his left arm only it to become of the ignorant . Whoever saw his right palm only is to become a money changer and an embroiderer . Whoever saw his left palm only is to become a corn measurer . Whoever saw his hands , is to become generous and ambidextrous . Whoever saw the backside of his left hand is to become a miser . Whoever saw the backside of his right hand is to be a cook . Whoever saw the tips of the fingers of his left hand is to become a musician .

Whoever saw the fingers of his right hand only is to become a tailor . Whoever saw the fingers of his left hand only is to become an ironmith . Whoever saw his chest is to become a noble and diligernt one . Whoever saw his back is to become humble and obedient to the command of the tablets to be given as the 613 commandment and those who can see will see . Whoever saw his side is to become argumentative . Whoever saw his abdomen is to become one who bows and prostrates often . Whoever saw his feet is to become a rug-maker and whoever saw under his feet is to become a shoe-maker . Whoever saw his shadow is to become a builder of the holy places . Whoever saw nothing is to become who conceals What He Knows To Be True Or Rejects The Reality .

Whoever will not LQQk At Him At All Will Cease To Exist . He Was , He Is And He Will Be In The End Having The Holy Tablets The Scroll Of Eyes And The Key To Time And The Power To Hold Back Haylal Who Is The One Remove From The Skies . This Is The Birth Of Murduk Also Known As Miyka'El And Yaanuwn And His Mystery Name Is Sabathil . He Is The Ruler Of Malakuwt The Grandson Of Anu

TerahEl

Post by TerahEl »

Belief is ignorance.

( Who Is Dr Malachi Z. York )

The mission of our master teacher formed in the late 1960's under the name Amunnubi Rooakhptah , An unknown write of the Science of Nuwaubu , Knowing the Nuwaubians weren't ready for that level of information as of yet . I started teaching under the name Imaam Isa , For Muslims seem to be the most influentrial movements of that time and didn't dare question each other . I set up the headquarters which was located in Brooklyn , New York and began in an apartment building on 2525 Bedford Avenue in 1967 A.D. During this time , I name my mission Ansaar Pure Sufi , with usage of the 6 - Pointed Star And Crescent With An Ankh Inside . Our official garb at this time was a black tunic we called a budlah and black loose fitting pants with a tarbush and shose which became known as Romeos .

This was in the year 1967 A.D. Then the dress changed to African robes and the people we called ourselves the Nuwaubians . This was in the year 1968 - 1969 A.D. In 1969 A.D. the group metamorphised to the Nuwaubian Islaamic Hebrews . And the dress change to more elaborate style of a dashiki , a black fez and a small bone in the left ear for those who wished to wear it and a ring in the right nostril . In 1970 A.D. The Nuwaubian Islaamic Hebrew were founded as an official sect and communal living was set . Also in the year 1970 A.D. the small flock moved to a house on Neptune Avenue and 23th Street in Coney Island . And opend the Pure Sufi Bookstor on 720 Flatbush Avenue and the layout and printing shop was 492 Flatbush Avenue , right down the block . Twenty Eight Thirteen West 29th Street served as a meeting place and lecture hall which was my home in Coney Island .

We then relocated and opened a Masjid on 222 Utica Avenue . This was a very spiritual period and many Angelic visitors manifested themselves to the growing congregation . Our community was expanding so rapidly , we had to move again in 1972 A.D. This time to 452 Rockaway Avenue where classed were held in what we called the '' Upper Room '' The next move took us to Carroll Street where a candy store was opened . Later that year the Masjid was Re-established at 838 St . John's Place and a book store was open . I began publishing the Pamphlets of Peace . I Wrote , Typed , Illustrated , Reproduced And Distributed Them Almost Single Handedly . I Diligently Treaded The Street Of New York And The Surrounding Areas As I Propagted Sufi Islaam . I Was Blessed With The '' Gift of Gab '' Combined With A Sense Of Humor And Charisma That Draws People Of All Walks Of Life To Me .

People began to wonder who this man who spoke so profoundly and so persistently on many subject which were previously considered Unmentionable . At first many people joined the mission because it was the style to be '' Black '' and Cultural . I drew many '' Hypocrites Phonies who just wanted to '' Play Muslim . They didn't want to work and to build A Nation . The just wanted to dress in African Clothing Play Drums , And Listen To Me Speak . I Called Them The '' First Fruits '' They Were Faithful But Not True . In 1972 A.D. After Returning From Sudan I Drew A Literal Line On The Masjid Floor . And said those who wanted their '' Culture '' but did not want to '' Sacrifice to Build for the Future were Excluded . The Mission was then carried on by those who were willing to '' Work '' for the Perfection .

The mission expanded and moved to a new headquarters in the Bushwick section of Brooklyn . Originally occupying one Building 743 Bushwick Avenue . And then adding on more Building as time passsed until it had grown to A Village which presently exist on Bushwich Avenue till this day . ( Our Mission Has Obtained All Its Assets Through Sacrificing Without The Aid Of Outside Funds . We've Established Many Businesses Within Our Community Structure ) . Immediately The Jealousy And The Hatred Started . The Slander Was On The Lips Of Those Who Could Not Quite OverStand Where We Came From . We Donned Black Tarbushes And Our Symbol Was Simply A Cresent A Six-Pointed Star And Ankh

We Propagated Daily We Walked The Trains Throughout The Buses On All The College Campuses . Our Message Of The Nuwaubian Islaamic Hebrews , Anaaru Allah Community Could Be Heard . The Nuwaubians That Were Following Orthodox Islam , Or Many Of The Other Groups Would Simply Say It You Ignore Them They Will Just Go Away They Are Just A Schism . They Won't Last We Are The True Nation We Have The Right Way However As Time Has Proven , They Are The Ones That Have Fallen Away . Their Leaders Took Them Absolutely NoWhere . As They Watched The Ansaaru Allah Community Grow Worldwide A Link Was Made With The Ansaars Of The Sudan Known As The Mahdiyya . Which Welcomed The Anassars Of The Western Hemisphere .

At this point we were wearing what had been established as the international grab of the Ansaaru Allah Community . Which consisted of the thawb dress and khimar , face veil for the female , This face veil which was not apart of the Sudanese original dress was introduced by the women of the community who mostly left immediately after and went back to wearing western attire leaving the devoted women behind veiled . I told them the day would come when this veil would have to be removed while living in the West , and it has . And the jallaabiyya a long white garment and bantaluwn loose fitting pants and immah head covering for the male with an azzaba . This angered them more for it legitmized the Ansaaru Allah Community as being linked to their ancestors in Nubia and one family .

But our teaching were still in a baby stage and was growing to adolescence rapidly . We were unique because no human being can find fault in it . There is no confusion in it . Then on into adulthood our code of dress changed from time to time , to suit the time we were in . Our garb had mutated again in the year 1992 A,D, to the kathnuwth tunic and bantaluwn loose - fitting pants with a sash around the waist in various colors for the male . And the budlah nubi of the female which also consists of a tunic and bantaluwn and a shawl as a head covering of many color . And the information that was being taught believing that you must be Submerged into the environment of what you're being taugh fully was completed . This again made the fools raise their eyebrows .

( And Say Of Us '' I Told You , They Didn't Know What They Were Doing They Keep Changing . They Used To Wear Veils Now They Don't ) . No one of them was intelligent enough to see that this change was their great chance . For they said '' Those People , Those Ansaars , They're Not Real Muslims , Allah Does Not Accept Their Prayers . Or Their Fasting , And They're Not Going To Jennah , They Worship That Man , That Disco Singer Dr . York . Yet when the change came they confessed to themselves and to the Ansaaru Allah Community that all the while they thought of us as Muslims , For they said ; I Heard They Don't Fast Ramadaan No More , I Heard They Don't Make Five Daily Prayers No More , And They Destroyed The Majid . I Heard Their Women No Longer Follow The Dress Of Al Qur'aan . They're Taking Off The Veil And Their Men No Longer Wear The Jallaabiyyas And The Immahs What Happen To Them ?

The answer should have been simply , if we weren't Muslims How could they ask these questions . They confirmed that they LQQked to us as living according to Al Qur'aan . Our children were raised speaking fluent Classical Arabic reading the Qur'aan In Arabic . Yet the Qur'aan is a 1400 year old book . And Islam Is A 1400 old religion the way they practiced it . And Was doing absolutely nothing to change the condition of the Nuwaubian in the Western hemisphere . They may put on a taggiyah grow a beard or shave their beard put on oils from the east or robes from the east , prayer beads in their hands , And carry an English translation of the Qur'aan but the condition and the state of mind did not change . A sign that with all they had and have been exposed to , with all thses teachers and saviors they were still in need of Right Knowledge , Right Wisdom and a Right OverStanding ..

It is my job to reform all the false teaching that had been taught to Nuwaubian in the west and restore Islaam to its pristine purity It is because of these false teaching of the socalled Arabs who deliberately mistraslated verse of the Qur'aan to confuse None-Arabic speaking Nuwaubian in the west . ( The Time Was Right For This Prepared Savior , So We Moved Up Into The Catskills Moutains Of Liberty , New York And Set Up What I Called Jazzir Abba ) , And set up the 19 Test of 19 Weeks of the faithful that would come through blizzards , To be taught once that was accomplished . The next move wass to the Mecca of Nuwaubians , Georgia . The dress then changed to western attire in order to get everybody away from doing their own thing;

Those that truly followed the Lamb wherever he may lead them , Trusted in him and wore western clothes and even listened to country western music . Simply because he asked them to and now the Holy Tabernacle Ministries is growing world wide and the mission is being accomplished . Nuwaubians are allowed to wear what they want . Whatever you wish to wear . is your choice . However we give honor to out great ancestors , and therefore the Men wear the Murduk braid which is a back of your head called the FARU . and the Women also wear the Faru or the '' Ninti braid which is a braid that is an inch above the right ear . You can put beads on your ninti beads , or a gold band on your Murduk braid . We also waer the Balura '' Bindi Jewel '' in the middle of our foreheads if you want .

The letter are pouring in Even the original followers are walking up . Many who followed other teachers are finding their way to the Lamb . The sun is truely coming out of the East unto the West and those who endure to the end are receiving the crown of life in the '' Ancient Mystric Order Of Melchizedek; Where this message is coming forth to you in order to restore your identity as Nuwaubians . Behold the '' Sun Of Righteousness '' stands before you with the Scroll of Malachi . That rebukes the liars for their transgressions . And who will prepare the way for the '' Messiah '' by turning the hearts of the Father to the sons and the sons to the Father . Or else I Malachi will strike the Earth with utter destruction .

Now you are ready to move on toward the next level . And ready to accept what I was giving you originally . ( A Teaching That None Could Stand Against ) . You Were The Meek That Are Here To Dumbfound The Wisew . And so we are at the beginning again with Sufi and Fezes . Only now we are Sufi under the A.M.O.M. The Ancient Mystic Order Of Melchizdek , The beginning of their end , You Can't Be Fooled By Any Religious Doctrines Of Any Kind . No Not Now A Days ! You have your first tool this Holy Tablet not someone else's interpretation . Your own scripture that will dispell all the lies causing all false things to perish . Making the truth come to light .

Let me speak to you of my arrival . You see ! The first time I arrived , I came as a force an etheric being . While my mother was pregnant certain nerves in the brain of the child were altered . So that child would be able to receive a higher intellect . An intellect higher than other normal Earth Beings who have had their Barathary Glands removed . The Earth beings will one day have it replaced if they don't destroy themselves , They will use more of their brains for they have the light body , A Physical Body A Spiritual Body , A Mental Body And An Etheric Body . My assignment is to spiritually Re-Educate The Beings Of The Planet Earth , Who are the children of the '' Anunnaqi '' And To Prepare 144,000 . To be taken up for 1000 years then returned to save this planet

Originally Earth was used as a hunting ground by the beings known as Ommo also called Shaggies . Earth was much like what you would call a resort today . Beings from other galaxies would come here to hunt . And so they LQQked at it the light of a thousand lights ; Whoever saw his head is to become guides to the successor and Kohane pries among creatures . Whoever saw his forehead . Is to become just a sar prince . Whoever saw his eyes . Is to become one who preserves the word of ANU , Who acts on the part of ANU , A'LYUN A'LYUN EL . when its time to be felt in any way shape or form .

Whoever saw his eyebrows , Is to become a scribe . Whoever saw his ears , Is to become one who listens and occupies himself with that . Whoever saw his cheeks . Is to become one who is a teacher knowing and having intellect . Whoever saw his lips is to become sar prince . Whoever saw his nose is to become a Hatim spiritual doctor and whoever saw his mouth . Is to become one who recites , Whoever saw his teeth is to become one who is beatiful of heart among '' Male and Female living beings to make others happy . Whoever saw his tongue is to becomes an apostle . Whoever saw his throat is to become one who admonishes and gives good council and a kantor or one who calls the prayers .

Whoever saw his beard is to become one full of wisdom in ANU The Source . Whoever saw his neck is to become a merchant . Whoever saw his arms is to become a warrior with a sword who does battle in the way of ANU , The Source . Whoever saw his right arm only is to become a cupper whoever saw his left arm only it to become of the ignorant . Whoever saw his right palm only is to become a money changer and an embroiderer . Whoever saw his left palm only is to become a corn measurer . Whoever saw his hands , is to become generous and ambidextrous . Whoever saw the backside of his left hand is to become a miser . Whoever saw the backside of his right hand is to be a cook . Whoever saw the tips of the fingers of his left hand is to become a musician .

Whoever saw the fingers of his right hand only is to become a tailor . Whoever saw the fingers of his left hand only is to become an ironmith . Whoever saw his chest is to become a noble and diligernt one . Whoever saw his back is to become humble and obedient to the command of the tablets to be given as the 613 commandment and those who can see will see . Whoever saw his side is to become argumentative . Whoever saw his abdomen is to become one who bows and prostrates often . Whoever saw his feet is to become a rug-maker and whoever saw under his feet is to become a shoe-maker . Whoever saw his shadow is to become a builder of the holy places . Whoever saw nothing is to become who conceals What He Knows To Be True Or Rejects The Reality .

Whoever will not LQQk At Him At All Will Cease To Exist . He Was , He Is And He Will Be In The End Having The Holy Tablets The Scroll Of Eyes And The Key To Time And The Power To Hold Back Haylal Who Is The One Remove From The Skies . This Is The Birth Of Murduk Also Known As Miyka'El And Yaanuwn And His Mystery Name Is Sabathil . He Is The Ruler Of Malakuwt The Grandson Of Anu

spot

Post by spot »

TerahEl;609673 wrote: ( Who Is Dr Malachi Z. York ) That's a very full description of who and what he claims to be, yes, but we're discussing your knowledge, not his claims.

Do you know it to be true that Dr Malachi Z. York is an angelic being, An Eloheem from the 8th planet called RIZQ?
spot

Post by spot »

TerahEl;609673 wrote: ( Who Is Dr Malachi Z. York ) That's a very full description of who and what he claims to be, yes, but we're discussing your knowledge, not his claims.

Do you know it to be true that Dr Malachi Z. York is an angelic being, An Eloheem from the 8th planet called RIZQ?
caesar777

Post by caesar777 »

We have no choice but to believe.

We have no knowledge of anything other than that our minds exist, everything else could be just a figment of our imaginations.

It's the old idea of a brain in a jar.

To say that you "know" anything to be true is to "believe" that your senses are not deceiving you.
koan

Post by koan »

TerahEl;609463 wrote: You keep telling me about all this education you have but as of yet I haven't seen any from you . :driving:

It is generally a good idea to stay on topic in your own thread, TerriblyElusive. :)
guppy

Post by guppy »

TerahEl;609463 wrote: You keep telling me about all this education you have but as of yet I haven't seen any from you . :driving:

putting someone down because they disagree with you smacks of a control freak....its a childish and immature reaction....
Sweet Tooth

Post by Sweet Tooth »

belief = things that you don't know= ignorange=bliss
TerahEl

Post by TerahEl »

koan;609682 wrote: It is generally a good idea to stay on topic in your own thread, TerriblyElusive. :)

O really now maybe you should share your though with other's here :driving:

Return to “Prophecies and Prophets”