end time prophecy and the middle east today

Discuss Prophecies and Prophets. From the Ancients to Modern Day Soothsayers.
Ted

Post by Ted »

goliah:-6

Oh, OK. Folks have been trying that for thousands of years. At least two thousand to be close.

What precisely are you trying to topple in history?

Shalom

Ted:-6
goliah

Post by goliah »

By the hand of the very God they 'claim' to represent, Christianity goes down first, then Judaism, then Islam, then all other claims to 'spiritual' teaching by whatever name they go by............. Easier done than said!
Ted

Post by Ted »

Oh? Whatever.

Shalom

goliah

Post by goliah »

Can any judgement begin without the conflicting claims of religious tradition not coming under scrutiny? Those who take the time to download and read The Final Freedoms, and then test it for themselves, will fully understand why, what may sound so implausible, even mad, has now come within the bounds of very real possibility. As the numbers of those who confirm this teaching grows to provoke a response from religious institution, what I have spoken will have started.

I received a xmas card this morning. On the cover were three snowmen designed as the hear no evil, see not evil, and speak no evil, mythological Chinese monkeys. Except each carried the symbols of the three mono-theisms. The satyrical nature of the card was self evident. Ignorance comes at a price, intellectual, spiritual, and that price gets higher every day......

Seasons greeting to all
Ted

Post by Ted »

Whatever.

Shalom

goliah

Post by goliah »

The tragedy of the human condition, reflected by the senior member responding to this thread, is that instead of opening ones mind, having both the intellectual curiosity and integrity to investigate something new, something that may offer solutions for both mankind and the earth itself that are otherwise in very short supply, he closes it, dismisses it, ignores it, unwilling to question the ideas he holds to, particularly those that suit the view of himself he wants to believe.

In that same sense, it has never been God that has failed man, whatever horror history records, it is man who fails God, himself, and his fellow man. That is tradition, that is the nature, history and way of the world.
Ted

Post by Ted »

So far you've said nothing that makes any sense.

Shalom

goliah

Post by goliah »

It is not possible to discuss issues with anyone who remains by choice so ill informed of developing events. But for those who can read, the material at this link is worth discussion. []www.energon.org.uk] But come back to me in private so I don't waste anymore more time with those who have nothing to say.
Ted

Post by Ted »

First of all the link does not work.

Secondly you've said absolutely nothing that makes any sense.

Sometime in the future the sun will explode into a supernova and take most of our solar system with it. I'm sure that sometime today I will need to pee. One day I will need to put new tires on my car.

Generally I do not do PM's. I certainly never start them but do respond to the ones sent in honesty.

Shalom

Ted

Post by Ted »

I decided to google it. I've read that nonsense before. If you wish to believe it go for it. Bollocks. The writers are nutters.

Shalom

Ted

Post by Ted »

When someone tries to lead me to believe they finally have all the answers I know for sure they are living in a delusion.

Shalom

Return to “Prophecies and Prophets”