MagicJack

Ahso!

MagicJack

Post by Ahso! »

Anyone use it? Perhaps you haven't heard of it yet? Unlimited local and long distance for $20.00 per YEAR, and if you do like I did its even less I paid a total of $100.00 and now have unlimited local and long distance calling for the next 6 years. The device itself is $20.00. Hopefully this will eventually replace my cell phone as well because you plug the MagicJack into a usb port on your computer and connect a phone and you're in business. I need it mainly for my fax machine, but hey, while I'm at home, which is most of the time I can use it and save the cell use. When WiFi capabilities grow I'll be able to ditch the cell and carry a little netbook around when I go out. I'll hang the phone around my neck or something. Thats a minor detail. It'll look like bling, no big deal.
“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities,”

Voltaire

I have only one thing to do and that's

Be the wave that I am and then

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
CARLA

MagicJack

Post by CARLA »

Three thing to remember:

1. It only works with landline phones.

2. You have to leave your PC or labtop always on.

3. You have to have a broadband connection.

It will never replace your cell phone unless you plan on making all your calls from home.
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

Ahso!

MagicJack

Post by Ahso! »

Carla, you don't think broadband will ever get to public WiFi?

As for the landline phone, like I said, if they don't shrink them down you could always spray paint it gold and wear it around your neck.

Computer will only need to be on to use the phone.

just saying :-6

Voltaire

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
CARLA

MagicJack

Post by CARLA »

Carla, you don't think broadband will ever get to public WiFi? Good question

As for the landline phone, like I said, if they don't shrink them down you could always spray paint it gold and were it around your neck.Good idea.

Computer will only need to be on to use the phone.what happens if someone wants to call you? if you don't have your cell phone any longer.

just saying
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

Ahso!

MagicJack

Post by Ahso! »

CARLA;1262302 wrote: Carla, you don't think broadband will ever get to public WiFi? Good question

As for the landline phone, like I said, if they don't shrink them down you could always spray paint it gold and were it around your neck.Good idea.

Computer will only need to be on to use the phone.what happens if someone wants to call you? if you don't have your cell phone any longer.

just sayingTake a look at this little puppy.

Voltaire

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
CARLA

MagicJack

Post by CARLA »

Sweet indeed :-6
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

Chezzie

MagicJack

Post by Chezzie »

Robert J;1262306 wrote: Take a look at this little puppy.

That's a puppy I would like for xmas:p

So neat and easy

Return to “Electronic Gadgets Galore”