Question Time tonight on BBC...A Must watch for some

Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

I have It on good authority that one of the guest speakers tonight on BBC Question Time will be..........

Tommy Robinson, leader of the EDL

10.45 pm tonight folks.

For so many opposing reasons, that has to be worth a watch.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
theia

Post by theia »

oscar;1428432 wrote: I have It on good authority that one of the guest speakers tonight on BBC Question Time will be..........

10.45 pm tonight folks.

I usually watch it
Live the questions now. Perhaps you will then gradually, without noticing it, live along some distant day into the answers...Rainer Maria Rilke
Oscar Namechange

theia;1428433 wrote: I usually watch it

I don't know who else Is on but what's the betting they wheel out Diane Abbott and Baroness Warsi? The loony left.

I have every confidence he will actually fare far better than Nick Griffin's awful appearance.

I am In no doubt Dimbleby will attempt a hatchet job on him but he's a very confident young man and will roll with the punches.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
theia

Post by theia »

oscar;1428434 wrote: I don't know who else Is on but what's the betting they wheel out Diane Abbott and Baroness Warsi? The loony left.

I have every confidence he will actually fare far better than Nick Griffin's awful appearance.

I am In no doubt Dimbleby will attempt a hatchet job on him but he's a very confident young man and will roll with the punches.

He isn't listed on the TV guide but I know this is never set in stone at this stage
Live the questions now. Perhaps you will then gradually, without noticing it, live along some distant day into the answers...Rainer Maria Rilke
Oscar Namechange

theia;1428436 wrote: He isn't listed on the TV guide but I know this is never set in stone at this stage It's all over the Nationalist sites but I am still also trying to get confirmation.

It's just a thought... the UAF demonstrated at the BBC television studio's when Griffin appeared. May be trying to keep it down.
gmc

Post by gmc »

oscar;1428434 wrote: I don't know who else Is on but what's the betting they wheel out Diane Abbott and Baroness Warsi? The loony left.

Those two Loony left you are kidding aren't you.
Oscar Namechange

gmc;1428454 wrote: Those two Loony left you are kidding aren't you. You know exactly what I mean...

Hope It's true. Anjem Choudrey got his say on Channel 4.
GATWARDIAN

Post by GATWARDIAN »

In all senses of the word.If we are to maintain our wonderful tradition of free speech then everyone is entitled to their views think back to when the IRA was bombing our mainland. Warrington a man whose son was lost decided to grab the bulls by the horn and did something about it. There are still fractions of people who still live in the dark ages but the majority go on. As with the EDL let them have their say and rather like the BNP will most likely embarrass themselves and away they go.
Oscar Namechange

GATWARDIAN;1428460 wrote: In all senses of the word.If we are to maintain our wonderful tradition of free speech then everyone is entitled to their views think back to when the IRA was bombing our mainland. Warrington a man whose son was lost decided to grab the bulls by the horn and did something about it. There are still fractions of people who still live in the dark ages but the majority go on. As with the EDL let them have their say and rather like the BNP will most likely embarrass themselves and away they go.

You got here safely then ?

Welcome to the site. Dive In. I know you'll fit In really well. Pleased to have new blood and opinions here.

Do an Intro thread In ' Introductions' so others know you're here.
Bruv

Post by Bruv »

oscar;1428432 wrote: I have It on good authority that one of the guest speakers tonight on BBC Question Time will be..........

10.45 pm tonight folks.

This Tommy Robinson ?

I shall be watching.......leader?
I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth
Oscar Namechange

Make absolutely no mistake, George Galloway Is a thug. He has courted the Muslim vote In the North of England because no British man would vote for him or his ludicrous Respect Party.

He Invites Tommy onto the show and then doesn't let him speak ??? That was nothing more than another pathetic attempt to big himself up.

Think about It logically.

Did 9/11 happen because the EDL took to the streets of Bradford? The first listed Al Qada attack was In Aden, Yemen In 1992 against US troops. The EDL were not even formed.

The murderers of soldier Lee Rigby spoke of Atrocities In Nigeria at the hands of British troops, absolutely nothing to do with the EDL

Yet this vile disgusting bully big mouth who supports Hamas openly thins he can shout him down....

Well at least he made me laugh. He can't even stay calm can he?

Vile disgusting pig.
Oscar Namechange

The truth about George Galloway.

The Islamic Trojan Horse George Galloway Wins Bradford By-election

Today is a sickening day for the mostly "democratic state" of Britain, First we will give you a brief explanation of who we are talking about, George Galloway is the man who saluted Sadam, called for Arabs to attack British soldiers and stated Israel has no right to exist, holds a Gazan passport, has shaken hands with high ranking members of Hamas and openly supports vile Islam terror groups such as Hizbullah and Hamas.

Galloway holds a talk show on a British station called talksport and he has free reign to spew his bile, anybody who calls in to the show to show their disgust is called "Ignorant, racist, fascist, islamophobe" before they are cut off and George then explains in his own words how they are "not as clever as him and do not deserve to speak". George should be banned from the air waves due to his vile and hateful views on Israel, the United States and support for Muslim terrorists, yet Talk sport continue to employ him because his views provoke a lot of angry calls, calls at premium rates which brings a large profit to Talk sport.

He also wants all Jews out of the UK... and he has the feckin nerve to call Tommy Robinson a racist !!!!!!!!!!

Jewish Defence League UK (JDL): The Islamic Trojan Horse George Galloway Wins Bradford By-election
Oscar Namechange

George Galloway Inciting racial hatred on the streets of London...

George Galloway Threatens 10000 Dead Bodies - YouTube

But tell you what? Let's nit pick Tommy Robinson Instead eh? :yh_rotfl

The man Is an utter disgrace and It's vile racist pigs like him that cause racial tension.

I remind you.... Last weeks EDL march In Newcastle was 7.000 strong and police admit It was peaceful.

George Galloway Incites racial hatred.he needs arresting.
Snowfire

Post by Snowfire »

Your rose tinted glasses are steaming up. Neither Gorgeous George nor Tommy Robinson are the answer. They are opposite ends of a very sh!tty stick
"He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire."

Winston Churchill
Oscar Namechange

Snowfire;1428471 wrote: Your rose tinted glasses are steaming up. Neither Gorgeous George nor Tommy Robinson are the answer. They are opposite ends of a very sh!tty stick

Tommy Robinson may well be racist, he may well Incite violence. He's had four very real assassination attempts so until very recently, he has been accused of all sorts while unable to defend himself. Now he has gone public to defend himself, noone lets him speak ? He's just antagonised, called a liar and shouted over. Let's at least give him the chance to speak as Anjem Choudrey has enjoyed the privalage of our democracy for years.
Oscar Namechange

Was Woolwich suspect radicalised by Choudary? - YouTube
Oscar Namechange

I've just read they cancelled his appearance... oh well..

More on George Galloway vs the EDL..

Galloway supports and funds the UAF... oh yeah, they are supposed to be the good guys standing up against the EDL and BNP.

The truth.

Leftist Mob Brings Violence and Chaos to an EDL Demo In Walthamstow | The Body Of Truth

Newcastle and London marches were peaceful because police kept the UAF away from the EDL
Snowfire

Post by Snowfire »

oscar;1428475 wrote: I've just read they cancelled his appearance... oh well..

More on George Galloway vs the EDL..

Galloway supports and funds the UAF... oh yeah, they are supposed to be the good guys standing up against the EDL and BNP.

The truth.

Leftist Mob Brings Violence and Chaos to an EDL Demo In Walthamstow | The Body Of Truth

Newcastle and London marches were peaceful because police kept the UAF away from the EDL

Oh come on ! Thats clearly one end of our proverbial stick calling the other end shitty.

Lazy. Not impressed

Winston Churchill
Oscar Namechange

Snowfire;1428477 wrote: Oh come on ! Thats clearly one end of our proverbial stick calling the other end shitty.

Lazy. Not impressed

There Is one thing I absolutely agree with Tommy Robinson about and that Is, the EDL ( only going 4 years) Is the reaction not the cause.
Bruv

Post by Bruv »

None so blind as those that will not see...............my Mum used to say
Oscar Namechange

Bruv;1428481 wrote: None so blind as those that will not see...............my Mum used to say You can lead a horse Into a shop but you can't make him him buy a chicken.... as my Mum used to say..........

Shortly before she was sectioned under the mental health act.
Scrat

Post by Scrat »

I have to say I'm in a bind. I agree with both Tommy Robinson and George Galloway in ways.
Oscar Namechange

Scrat;1428501 wrote: I have to say I'm in a bind. I agree with both Tommy Robinson and George Galloway in ways. What parts of each do you agree with ?

I'm Interested.
Oscar Namechange

The numbers were small but this Is encouraging.

VIDEO: Ilford Muslims march in solidarity with murdered soldier Lee Rigby’s family - News - Ilford Recorder

In Tommy's full Interview, he called upon British Muslims to take to the streets against the likes of Choudrey.

If the police and Government won't deal with our hate preachers, Is It time for British Muslims to do likewise?
Oscar Namechange

The biased BBC won't ever want you to see this.

Muslims attacking our police on the streets.

Don't judge the reaction until you address the cause and open your eyes and ears to both sides... that's all.
Bruv

Post by Bruv »

oscar;1428512 wrote: What parts of each do you agree with ?

I'm Interested.

Shock horror !!!!

I agree with some of what they both say too.

I don't agree with the way it is delivered, or the degree of blame loaded on a whole section of people.

Neither could 'sell' their philosophy to me, whipping up the Saturday night public bar audience a la Hitler, only makes sense on Saturday night after a few jars.......to most sensible people.
Oscar Namechange

Bruv;1428527 wrote: Shock horror !!!!

I agree with some of what they both say too.

I don't agree with the way it is delivered, or the degree of blame loaded on a whole section of people.

Neither could 'sell' their philosophy to me, whipping up the Saturday night public bar audience a la Hitler, only makes sense on Saturday night after a few jars.......to most sensible people.

Ah and there In a tortoise shell, we have the Irony and hypocrisy.

I absolutely agree with the part I have highlighted of which you have written and why I am encouraged to see Muslims take to the streets to condemn the murder In the name of Islam. I absolutely agree that our Jihadist radical Extremists are not Indicative of the entire Muslim population.

But by the same token Citizen Bruv, not all Nationalists are screaming racist football hooligans who advocate violence.

But I'll say again. The criminality Is governments refusing to listen to the concerns of what equates as a third of the electorate. People like Nick Griffin, Andrew Brons, Jim Dowsen, Arthur Kemp, etc are University material who have done their research. When they go to the government and offer evidence that some Mosques are preaching hatred and radicalising young British born Muslims or In Nick's case, that children are being gang raped by Muslim peadephile gangs and that research is Ignored, worse, they are arrested for Inciting racial hatred, those people start to become angry.

Just as Choudrey Insists our governments don't listen to the concerns over foreign policy, likewise, the government dismisses concern by the British public as racist nutters. So the government refuses to enter Into dialogue with them because they are deemed racist for having an Ideology opposed to their own while they are quite happy to have dialogue with murdering scum bag IRA terrorists. Channel Four have Choudrey on national TV spouting more hatred but pull the plug on Tommy Robinson because he may Influence a few viewers !

It's when we have sheer bloody hypocrisy like that that you understand the frustration and anger and why the EDL and BNP take to the streets to be seen and be heard. But then, they've been Ignored and refused air time on TV while we pander to the likes of Choudrey.

Oh and by the way.... massive march tomorrow In......... hahaha
Snowfire

Post by Snowfire »

oscar;1428532 wrote: Ah and there In a tortoise shell, we have the Irony and hypocrisy.

I absolutely agree with the part I have highlighted of which you have written and why I am encouraged to see Muslims take to the streets to condemn the murder In the name of Islam. I absolutely agree that our Jihadist radical Extremists are not Indicative of the entire Muslim population.

But by the same token Citizen Bruv, not all Nationalists are screaming racist football hooligans who advocate violence.

But I'll say again. The criminality Is governments refusing to listen to the concerns of what equates as a third of the electorate. People like Nick Griffin, Andrew Brons, Jim Dowsen, Arthur Kemp, etc are University material who have done their research. When they go to the government and offer evidence that some Mosques are preaching hatred and radicalising young British born Muslims or In Nick's case, that children are being gang raped by Muslim peadephile gangs and that research is Ignored, worse, they are arrested for Inciting racial hatred, those people start to become angry.

Just as Choudrey Insists our governments don't listen to the concerns over foreign policy, likewise, the government dismisses concern by the British public as racist nutters. So the government refuses to enter Into dialogue with them because they are deemed racist for having an Ideology opposed to their own while they are quite happy to have dialogue with murdering scum bag IRA terrorists. Channel Four have Choudrey on national TV spouting more hatred but pull the plug on Tommy Robinson because he may Influence a few viewers !

It's when we have sheer bloody hypocrisy like that that you understand the frustration and anger and why the EDL and BNP take to the streets to be seen and be heard. But then, they've been Ignored and refused air time on TV while we pander to the likes of Choudrey.

Men of research eh ?

Andrew Brons......Andrew Brons: the genteel face of neo-fascism | Politics | guardian.co.uk. The genteel face of neo-fascism. The man who "as the NF's education officer, he hosted seminars on racial nationalism and tried to give its racism a more 'scientific' basis." according to his wikipedia page. But as long as they've been to University and done some research

Arthur Kemp.....Worked with the South African Conservative party (white supremacists ) and a very dodgy past....still. As long as he's done some research and wears a nice suit

Are you really taken in by these people who clearly think they are at the top of the food chain because they are white and those who are not, are inferior? They've got you hook, line and sinker with their fancy talk but you only have to dig a bit deeper to find their real purpose.

Have you been fooled or is that what you think too ?

Winston Churchill
Bruv

Post by Bruv »

oscar;1428532 wrote: But by the same token Citizen Bruv, not all Nationalists are screaming racist football hooligans who advocate violence.

Have you been taking lessons from my friend JJ ?

Citizen Bruv ?

I feel some rather strong feelings toward my country, am I a Nationalist ? I probably am, but my nationalism doesn't over ride common decency and common sense.

Apparently around 50 plus marches I hear.....................starting after breakfast at Wetherspoons ?
Oscar Namechange

Snowfire;1428536 wrote: Men of research eh ?

Andrew Brons......Andrew Brons: the genteel face of neo-fascism | Politics | guardian.co.uk. The genteel face of neo-fascism. The man who according to his wikipedia page. But as long as they've been to University and done some research

Arthur Kemp.....Worked with the South African Conservative party (white supremacists ) and a very dodgy past....still. As long as he's done some research and wears a nice suit

Are you really taken in by these people who clearly think they are at the top of the food chain because they are white and those who are not, are inferior? They've got you hook, line and sinker with their fancy talk but you only have to dig a bit deeper to find their real purpose.

Have you been fooled or is that what you think too ?

Sigh...

You are missing the point.

I am very aware of the mentioned roots from the NF. You do not have to patronise me by adding links to the past of far right members because trust me, I already know them because I have met them many times. For example.. Andrew Brons and I talked about horse riding last time we met In Leicester and the last time I saw Arthur Kemp, we had a nice chat about Ancient Egyptian DNA. The last time I saw Nick Griffin, we sat In a beer garden In Swindon talking about Fox Hunting...So save yourself the time of finding links In order to save Oscar, a mere uneducated woman of being taken In by the big nasty far right boys and leading me Into something that you think I need protecting from, you sexist so and so.

What I have done over the years however, Is attend various functions and drawn my own conclusions about them. That however Is not to say that I agree with them, support them or are In their orgs.

The point I was making Is that governments have tried to silence or Ignore a large part of the electorate and that's why people are now so angry. It doesn't matter what you think of Griffin or Brons. Both are democratically elected members of the European parliament as voted for my the British Public. Thus, both are fully entitled to speak on behalf of the public they represent.

eta... I tell a lie... the chat on DNA was before the last time I spoke to Arthur Kemp.... just remembered, Kemp was there with Brons In Leicester along with people like Martin Wingate and Richard Barnbrook.... another two names for you to source to protect me from lol
Snowfire

Post by Snowfire »

oscar;1428543 wrote: Sigh...

You are missing the point.

I am very aware of the mentioned roots from the NF. You do not have to patronise me by adding links to the past of far right members because trust me, I already know them because I have met them many times. For example.. Andrew Brons and I talked about horse riding last time we met In Leicester and the last time I saw Arthur Kemp, we had a nice chat about Ancient Egyptian DNA. The last time I saw Nick Griffin, we sat In a beer garden In Swindon talking about Fox Hunting...So save yourself the time of finding links In order to save Oscar, a mere uneducated woman of being taken In by the big nasty far right boys and leading me Into something that you think I need protecting from, you sexist so and so.

What I have done over the years however, Is attend various functions and drawn my own conclusions about them. That however Is not to say that I agree with them, support them or are In their orgs.

The point I was making Is that governments have tried to silence or Ignore a large part of the electorate and that's why people are now so angry. It doesn't matter what you think of Griffin or Brons. Both are democratically elected members of the European parliament as voted for my the British Public. Thus, both are fully entitled to speak on behalf of the public they represent.

eta... I tell a lie... the chat on DNA was before the last time I spoke to Arthur Kemp.... just remembered, Kemp was there with Brons In Leicester along with people like Martin Wingate and Richard Barnbrook.... another two names for you to source to protect me from lol

Sigh....

It's neither patronising nor sexist and I get the point very well. You made reference to people that are apparently, as you put it, not screaming racist football hooligans but educated and well researched and then went on to list a number of people who you seem to have a passing admiration for. My very relevant point is, there is little if anything to admire about the people you list, drunken, loud hooligan or not. Their manner and public persona is there to make them appear acceptable and to veil their real agenda and purpose. I Most people are not fooled by it and see them for what they really are. People like you, unfortunately, give them succour and comfort.

Winston Churchill
Oscar Namechange

Snowfire;1428546 wrote: Sigh....

It's neither patronising nor sexist and I get the point very well. You made reference to people that are apparently, as you put it, not screaming racist football hooligans but educated and well researched and then went on to list a number of people who you seem to have a passing admiration for. My very relevant point is, there is little if anything to admire about the people you list, drunken, loud hooligan or not. Their manner and public persona is there to make them appear acceptable and to veil their real agenda and purpose. I Most people are not fooled by it and see them for what they really are. People like you, unfortunately, give them succour and comfort.

Because It's a world you don't see and hear. Nationalist parties meet all the time. It's not about being out on the street protesting and fighting the UAF. It's the silent unreported campaigns behind the scene's that the press don't see. The campaigns to raise money and for example the Issue's Britain First raise with their petitions and polls. It's not all about being on the street protesting. EG.... If Arthur Kemp Is giving a speech on the disaster of British Colonisation of South Africa, then yes, I may go along because I am Interested... and by the way, I have just organized a leaflet drop for my Muslim pals take-away via Royal Mail.... no ner....

Life Is full of people..... different people.

Just because you know far right people, It doesn't mean they have beaten you with a stick Into their Ideology and have made you a raving racist.

I also have close friends In the Tory Party. I have just been working on something with my local Labour guys to get safer road crossing s for school children. Doesn't mean he's beating me with a stick to join the Labour Party....
Oscar Namechange

In today's Mail, this Is exactly what I mean.

Nigel Farage threatens to go to court to win place in TV debates after Cameron 'refuses to share platform' with UKIP leader | Mail Online

Bear In mind, UKIP have 25 % of the vote yet In a free democratic country that value's freedom of speech so highly, we don't allow their leaders to speak.
Oscar Namechange

I did write yesterday that there was going to be a massive demo today.

They are on the streets of London as we speak....

Source of photograph ? My mates mobile phone.

Attached files
Bruv

Post by Bruv »

Why ain't you there ?
Oscar Namechange

Bruv;1428597 wrote: Why ain't you there ? Although there's nothing like a good kettling by the police and It may be fun to dodge knives, bricks and bottles from the UAF.... It's Derby Day
Oscar Namechange

Well waddaya know ???

Now please excuse me If I p.iss myself laughing at this news just come In.

I remember a thread a few years ago when a member here was Insisting the BNP were thugs and the UAF were all jolly decent chaps from middle England suffering violence because they want to stop the spread of the far right In this country.

Having seen the UAF In action myself and have quite literally dodged the bricks and bottles thrown by them, I Invited the member to look more closely at the violence of the UAF against the EDL and the BNP on peaceful marches. There Is plenty of evidence out there of the UAF attacking our police.

This Is why EDL and BNP rallys and marches turn violent. But, It does appear the police are finally seeing the real Instigators and acting against them.

This Is the UAF who protest that they are the Innocent party and this Is the real UAF who by the way, Is funded by our Prime Minister David Cameron along with Clegg, Geore Galloway, Diane Abbot etc etc.

This folks Is what your PM funds and supports unashamedly.

Police arrest 58 'anti-fascist' supporters at BNP Westminster march | Metro News

Some of the rival protesters came to blows, with at least one man, a BNP activist, suffering a large cut to the nose. That followed fierce shouting from either side of the gated barriers.

The Metropolitan Police spent the day trying to keep the protesters apart.

Scotland Yard said that by just after 5pm there had been 58 arrests for breaches of Section 14 of the Public Order Act, confirming they were all part of the UAF protest.

As far as I am aware, there are no BNP arrests.

And Ed Millipede now says that far right groups have jumped on the bandwagon of the death of Lee Rigby.

Would that be the same bandwagon most politicians have jumped on ??????

Oh the Irony
Oscar Namechange

Anti-fascist protestors arrested and packed onto London buses following violent clashes with BNP outside Parliament | Mail Online
Oscar Namechange

And the Irony continue's

The killer of Lee Rigby gave a speech for......... The UAF

Woolwich Islamic Jihadist Michael Adebolajo Spoke At UAF Demo (Update: UK PM David Cameron #UAF Founding Member Update 2: UAF Affiliated BMI Muslim Called For “End of Israel” -Video Update 3-4: Enter Hamas, Current #UAF Vice Chair Is Anwa

That's the UAF funded ny David Cameron Prime Minister that calls to destroy the extremist far right while an extremist speaks for them. It just gets better and better.

Return to “International Politics”