Stark message to the Metropolitan Police

Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

ARREST ANJEM CHOUDARY, OR WE WILL! - YouTube

I find this worthy of seperate debate in a new thread.

Britain first is an Organisation made up of nationalists from across the country. You dont hear much of them In the news because they are in the main a pressure group who lobby Parliament with petitions and have in the past been successful at getting some Issue's noticed and addressed.

After the murder of one of our soldiers, they have sent this message to the Met.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Bruv

Post by Bruv »

Excuse me but......who the fecking hell does that muppet think he is?

Who does he think he is talking for ?

(My apologies for the strait laced amongst us.)
I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth
Oscar Namechange

Bruv;1428376 wrote: Excuse me but......who the fecking hell does that muppet think he is?

Who does he think he is talking for ?

(My apologies for the strait laced amongst us.) I know Paul Golding and have been on a day out to WB with him. He's OK. However, I am In two minds over his message.

There are ways of doing things and I am not quite sure yet as to weather this Is the right way or not.

It's fair to say though that people are very angry about Choudry .

On the other hand, this Is Paul Goldings side kick Jim Dowsen on the subject. Jim grew up Northern Ireland as Is an expert on sectarianism .

http://www.britainfirst.org/videos/vide ... r-streets/
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Scrat

Post by Scrat »

A few years ago there was a Muslim preacher in Kazan Russia whom spoke out regularly against hate - all over the world. Apparently he crossed the line when he chastised a certain group of fellow Muslims in the city for their less than civilized aspirations for a Khanate, like the way it used to be. This preacher was shot dead on the street one night. Russians and Russian Muslims got involved. The FSB got involved they were not politically correct, they were not nice and courteous. From what I heard several people were "detained". There's been nothing heard of it since. Not-A-Peep.

Get the message Britain?
Oscar Namechange

Scrat;1428414 wrote: A few years ago there was a Muslim preacher in Kazan Russia whom spoke out regularly against hate - all over the world. Apparently he crossed the line when he chastised a certain group of fellow Muslims in the city for their less than civilized aspirations for a Khanate, like the way it used to be. This preacher was shot dead on the street one night. Russians and Russian Muslims got involved. The FSB got involved they were not politically correct, they were not nice and courteous. From what I heard several people were "detained". There's been nothing heard of it since. Not-A-Peep.

Get the message Britain? Some of us got the message a very long time ago Scrat.

Oh the Irony... Choudrey Is In hiding and his family removed for safety. He's complaining that threats have been made against him. Really ? As In the hate he's been allowed to preach for years unchallenged ?

Police rush to home of hate preacher Anjem Choudary to protect him and his family after threats as he blames Cameron's 'crusade' for 'turning young Muslims to terror' | Mail Online

For the record Daily Mail, Britain First did not threaten him with any violence. They threatened to make a citizens arrest should the Police fail to do It. They said they'd hand him In to a police station. That is not a threat of violence.
Bruv

Post by Bruv »

oscar;1428443 wrote: Some of us got the message a very long time ago Scrat.

Yeah !! lets take out the hate preachers, treat them like the dogs they are.

Just a few figures to cogitate when considering why young men might be turning to militancy.

Some might think I am excusing or supporting the murder of soldiers on UK streets, I would say I am trying to understand the reasons why it might happen.
I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth
Oscar Namechange

Bruv;1428447 wrote: Yeah !! lets take out the hate preachers, treat them like the dogs they are.

Just a few figures to cogitate when considering why young men might be turning to militancy.

Some might think I am excusing or supporting the murder of soldiers on UK streets, I would say I am trying to understand the reasons why it might happen.

Believe It or not, I do take on board both sides of the arguement. The Invasion of Iraq and Afghan I am sure plays a very large part In the resentment and recruitment to Al Qada. However most foiled terror plots In the UK are British born Muslims converted to the Jihad. Many are converted from Christianity to the Jihad and many of those conversions take place In our prisons.

Regardless, we are not a lawless society that lives by ' an eye for an eye'. Two wrongs don't make a right and pretending they do achieves nothing. Weather we should be In Iraq has nothing to do with the 'eye for an eye' mentality being preached by some of the hate preachers. that is their culture, not ours and If they can not live In a democratic society where culture Is diversely different, then go and fight the army In Iraq, don't do It on our streets In the name of Islam. When It was the British army who saved Muslims In Bosnia and now they want us to wade Into Syria, don't be a bloody hypocrite preaching hate towards our troops.

Return to “International Politics”