Let me tell u something about CHINA

guppy

Post by guppy »

Nomad wrote: All kidding aside, Ive always wanted to experience China. The culture, the history, the natural beauty. Its on the top of my list.

Ok back to making fun of you now grasshopper. :D

:yh_rotfl go for it. i support you all the way
chonsigirl

Post by chonsigirl »

I always knew there was alot of sensei in Nomad....................:D
Accountable

Post by Accountable »

I've always wondered ... what do they call a set of plates in Shanghai?
chonsigirl

Post by chonsigirl »

:wah: Inquriing minds want to know, AC!
chonsigirl

Post by chonsigirl »

I'm afraid to look, I did read the article one.....................

Hey Snooze, isn't Arnold infamous for giving you Chinese burns?
spot

Post by spot »

That's pandas, Clancy. You need to pass an exam first, they're valuable.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
SuperPowerChina

Post by SuperPowerChina »

i'm back, i know we need more communications so that we can understand what we don't understand. we don't like wars, so don't fight with us.
chonsigirl

Post by chonsigirl »

SuperPowerChina wrote: i'm back, i know we need more communications so that we can understand what we don't understand. we don't like wars, so don't fight with us.
Who wants to fight you?

Too much propoganda out there.

Nomad, put down that squirt gun!
SuperPowerChina

English is one of the most important subjects in china now, especially for young people.It's not wierd if you see chinese guys speak fluent English...

China can offer anything you want.Any western company which does not want to invest in china will get bankrupted soon.This is the first rule in the 21th century.
SuperPowerChina

chonsigirl wrote: Who wants to fight you?

Too much propoganda out there.

Nomad, put down that squirt gun!
you guys always say china is dangerous, china is evil, chinese people not friendly ...and your government is probably having a meeting about how to destroy and seperate china now...
zinkyusa

Post by zinkyusa »

SuperPowerChina wrote: you guys always say china is dangerous, china is evil, chinese people not friendly ...and your government is probably having a meeting about how to destroy and seperate china now...

Nobody i know thinks China is evil, we pretty much don't think about you at all. You are still just a regional power with aspirations of grandeur..
You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
spot

Post by spot »

zinkyusa wrote: Nobody i know thinks China is evil, we pretty much don't think about you at all. You are still just a regional power with aspirations of grandeur..Current events suggest there are no superpowers left, surely.

SuperPowerChina, you didn't mention Chen. You're very selective about what you reply to.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
SuperPowerChina

spot wrote: Current events suggest there are no superpowers left, surely.

SuperPowerChina, you didn't mention Chen. You're very selective about what you reply to.
well, u can ask me any qusetions . I'll answer you as long as know
spot

Post by spot »

SuperPowerChina wrote: well, u can ask me any qusetions . I'll answer you as long as know
So you can tell us something of the recent furore about Chen, perhaps?
zinkyusa

Post by zinkyusa »

spot wrote: Current events suggest there are no superpowers left, surely.

Spot name another country that can deploy 130,o00 troops on a continent half way around the world. Being a military superpower does not ensure sucessful accomplishment of fuzzy ill defined goals. Yes, indeed there is one and only superpower right now for what it's worth..
You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
SuperPowerChina

well i don't like politics, i'm studying software engineering...but chen is a bad guy i think:wah:
SuperPowerChina

zinkyusa wrote: Spot name another country that can deploy 130,o00 troops on a continent half way around the world. Being a military superpower does not ensure sucessful accomplishment of fuzzy ill defined goals. Yes, indeed there is one and only superpower right now for what it's worth..
The reason why we have 130,000troops is China is a big county and WE have 1.3billion people.so it's not like a small country with 10 soldiers.But our troops won't invade any other countries,I swear!Unless you invade us first.Don't mention taiwan, it has been chinese territory since 50000000 years ago!we'll definitely get it back.
spot

Post by spot »

SuperPowerChina wrote: well i don't like politics, i'm studying software engineering...but chen is a bad guy i think:wah:How does he differ from other regional administrators, in your opinion? Was he exceptional or just unlucky?
zinkyusa

Post by zinkyusa »

SuperPowerChina wrote: The reason why we have 130,000troops is China is a big county and WE have 1.3billion people.so it's not like a small country with 10 soldiers.But our troops won't invade any other countries,I swear!Unless you invade us first.Don't mention taiwan, it has been chinese territory since 50000000 years ago!we'll definitely get it back.

You won't get it back by fighting for it right now. If you treat Hong Kong well the people of Taiwan may eventually want to reunify with the mainland.
SuperPowerChina

zinkyusa wrote: You won't get it back by fighting for it right now. If you treat Hong Kong well the people of Taiwan may eventually want to reunify with the mainland.
Go to hongkong and have a look, how good it is now!all hk citizens like hk and china now.
zinkyusa

Post by zinkyusa »

SuperPowerChina wrote: Go to hongkong and have a look, how good it is now!all hk citizens like hk and china now.

Sure, will you pay for my airplane ticket?;)
SuperPowerChina

ArnoldLayne wrote: So you dont agree with self determination then ?

What about Tibet ?
i do agree with self determination as long as we are One China!

Tibet has always been our territory since X^X years ago.Please just let china own tibet and taiwan, we have enough money we can treat them very well like Hk. don't ever never seperate them from us.!!
SuperPowerChina

SuperPowerChina wrote: Go to hongkong and have a look, how good it is now!all hk citizens like hk and china now.
Hk has disneyland too, and if hk wants something,then mainland china will give them whatever they want,including Panda.
SuperPowerChina

ArnoldLayne wrote: But the people of Taiwan and Tibet think differently. They want freedom and self determination. How can you not allow the people of those countries to decide their own future. They dont want the umbrella of China to protect them, they want freedom.
so for example Myself as a shanghai citizen, can i ask for self determination? i want shanghai to be an independent country.or just my family, i want my family to be an independent country?

in other words, if some havaiians want self determination, does your goverment allow that?
SuperPowerChina

and not all people of taiwan and tibet think differently, only some bastards don't want REUNION.
zinkyusa

Post by zinkyusa »

SuperPowerChina wrote: i do agree with self determination as long as we are One China!

Tibet has always been our territory since X^X years ago.Please just let china own tibet and taiwan, we have enough money we can treat them very well like Hk. don't ever never seperate them from us.!!

You better get some other history books to read. I think your government is feeding you some revised history. The Tibetans have there own language, culture and practice Buddhism. They once had their own empire. Chinese agression against and conquest ot Tibet is a relatively recent occurance..
SuperPowerChina

ArnoldLayne wrote: I cant speak for Hawaians, but if they all wanted independance from the USA and that is what they VOTED for, then yes. The USA woul have no right to make them part of the United States. They are now, because they choose to be
so not all people of taiwan and tibet want selfdetermination. only some bastards.
SuperPowerChina

and you guys just only like those bastards in order to seperate china.
SuperPowerChina

ArnoldLayne wrote: Thats just ignorant. Because some believe differently to you, they are bastards ?

you have no concept of real freedom at all
you guys pay them then they do whatever you want.
SuperPowerChina

they can do anythin gthey want, But the land is our land ,so if they want selfdetermination, just go soemwhere else to determinate themselves. these lands are ours.
zinkyusa

Post by zinkyusa »

SuperPowerChina wrote: and you guys just only like those bastards in order to seperate china.

Well I don't think anyone wants to break China up and I understand Chinese people are sensitive about that because of western interference in your past..Don't take it personal it's just a discussion..
SuperPowerChina

just give china time, we can improve everything.the life quality in tibet has been improved .we have built the first railway to the world's highest land!!!
chonsigirl

Post by chonsigirl »

SuperPowerChina wrote: i do agree with self determination as long as we are One China!

I don't think Taiwan would like that.
SuperPowerChina

zinkyusa wrote: Well I don't think anyone wants to break China up and I understand Chinese people are sensitive about that because of western interference in your past..Don't take it personal it's just a discussion..
so why did u guys take our lands?before world war , Tibet Taiwan and mainland china were all Qing dynasty's lands!!!!
SuperPowerChina

ArnoldLayne wrote: Tibet isnt asking to be improved. Its asking to be left alone, independant. You cant come into my house and paint the walls and expect me to be grateful.
so why you white guys in the land of america????????

where are the native indian guys>????????????????

answer me!!!
zinkyusa

Post by zinkyusa »

SuperPowerChina wrote: so why did u guys take our lands?before world war , Tibet Taiwan and mainland china were all Qing dynasty's lands!!!!

Not sure what you are refering to, my country helped yours during World War 2.

The Tibetans asked the Qing Dynasty for help against the Ghurkas. After defeating the Ghurkas the Qing Dynasty tried to keep control of Tibet. How does that make it Chines land?
SuperPowerChina

You just killed thme all!!!!!

Return to “International Politics”