i is u

LawYeR

i is u

Post by LawYeR »

I is U

My sweet love, this day finally approached, the day of my revenge. I told you, you would want me back, and I would raise my head up high and turn my back… but once again my victory was a lost! I wanted you again….

I do not know what made you ponder on about me, was it the shirt you were wearing, or the food court, or the lonely seats in the movie? Was it my laughs, my tears, our jokes, my sweet talks, my writings? Before yesterday, you spoke to me again, I told you, I’ve written you a letter, and you laughed your pretty laugh! And asked when you could read it. Why do you miss me suddenly? Did you finally realize that my love, our love, was not limited to pleasure…?

I do not want my love to be sinful. I will try to overpower my emotions, but I want our sweet talks back, our chats, our late calls… I want the shared feelings, that some one is out there caring about me. I want to be sad when you’re depressed, and laugh when you smile. I want to be your sun, shining luster… I want you back!

This time I did things differently, I trusted you with my past… you know every thing about me… nothing is shielded from your eyes again… but I wish if you could share with me your trust… it is not that I do not trust you, of coarse not, I always will, but I want to feel assured…

I never thought that I would be so low in self esteem, that I would accept your plea with an eager heart and a broadened smile… I never thought you would think of me again…of all the times we shared…you know I’ve learned a lot from you. When you saw how your friends were treating me, they were black birds, bigger than crows, feeding on corpses, inner soul… you spoke to me harshly, and you knew it was not my fault… and only now do I comprehend, that your action meant well for my benefit. You tried to make me hate men, and turn my back on love forever, so that I could never be tricked again, although you wanted me, but I misunderstood. I felt the slaps on my face, one after another, too powerful for my body… it was more than I could bare, but the merry thoughts of you, your beautiful eyes of mystery, understanding, puzzles, beauty awaked me…

I never felt that easy with a person before. You opened up my heart. It was locked and shut for 15 years, but then you magically made me speak of my feelings. I learned how to express myself more often… I always felt shame whenever I told some one I love you, be it my mother or brother… but you made me understand that love is not a sin or a disgrace, it is how I act in relation to this love which will count against me…

My love is not thirsty for pleasure, or hungry for fame. My love is innocent, secret, shielded, with respect, care and tender. My love is embroidered with emotions of lost, confidence and faith… my love is you… please do not disappoint me again… I am sure you will not, I hope so at least… how can my love break my heart? You and I are one? I can never do this to you, and I is you. I can never do this to me…
LawYeR

i is u

Post by LawYeR »

oh honey did u really like it ?? i was searching the net like crazy to find a forum where i can post some of my writinGs.. wow u certainly encouRaged me sweety.. ok i will post more, hope u like it :-6

Return to “Poetry Writing Forum”