Dark Poetry

BloodMoon22

Dark Poetry

Post by BloodMoon22 »

I write a lot about Death and stuff of the sorts, Does that make me evil?...or anything relativly close to it?
mominiowa

Dark Poetry

Post by mominiowa »

Ok let me see- You write about death and you are a Sunday School teacher? Shhhhhh yaaaaaaaaaaa right....No it does not make you evil to write about it - Are you---- is the question? People have different ideas on evil -we don't know enough about u to call u evil....

~~The Family~~

Happiness is knowing where you come from...

Who you are...

And why you are here.....
Tombstone

Dark Poetry

Post by Tombstone »

BloodMoon22 wrote: I write a lot about Death and stuff of the sorts, Does that make me evil?...or anything relativly close to it?

Nah. It's natural when you are young.

Then you mature and stop thinking about it.

Then you get old. Your conversations about death start where you left off. :sneaky:
Please use the "contact us" button if you need to contact a ForumGarden admin.
BloodMoon22

Dark Poetry

Post by BloodMoon22 »

^_^; Well thats reassuring, Like, just stuff like that comes naturally to me, and well I write about it. But I have the upmost faith in God.
Accountable

Dark Poetry

Post by Accountable »

Yeh you're close to evil. Reach your hand out and you'll be even closer. ;)

I'm pretty certain that's as close as it gets, though. Boys think about sex, girls think about death. Sometimes it's the other way around, believe it or not :sneaky: .

Death's like a sheer canyon wall, inevitable and beautiful, but only from a distance. It's real scary up close.

Now, if you're always thinking of actually experiencing death, or making others experience it (Columbine), let us know & we'll make sure you get some help. You'll need it. But if I follow you, your talking about the poetry of death, the mystery, right? Just make sure you balance it with thoughts of life and light.

Return to “Poetry Writing Forum”