Forum Garden`s Own Book!!!!!!!!

john8pies

Post by john8pies »

undefinedundefined

Have just had a crazy idea; we could WRITE A BOOK!

Only 3 simple rules:

1. You write a sentence which follows on from the previous sentence

2. You `copy and paste` your reply (so that ALL the sentences are together)

3. Work must be original.

(see my next posting for my "first sentence" and please enjoy this -it`s meant to be a bit of fun not a chore or a writing exercise!) :D
john8pies

Post by john8pies »

First sentence (please read RULES in previous posting):

"He crouched down behind the bush with his binoculars trained on the bedroom of the house 400 yards away"

Please continue!
lady cop

Post by lady cop »

john8pies wrote: First sentence (please read RULES in previous posting):

"He crouched down behind the bush with his binoculars trained on the bedroom of the house 400 yards away"

Please continue!"and was promptly arrested for peeping." :wah: .............we did this before a couple times, one paragraph or chapter at a time, it was fun and created interesting stories. at one sentence at a time we won't be writing War and Peace in this century! :)
john8pies

Post by john8pies »

"and was promptly arrested for peeping."

"Hey, bud, what d`you think you`re doing, " the LADY COP asked, as JOHN 8 PIES "ate pies - geddit?! "and put his binoculars down, and replied, " I`m just trying to see what my daughter`s gotten herself into".....

please continue someone!
lady cop

Post by lady cop »

ArnoldLayne wrote: John wiped the crumbs from his lips. He was cuffed so he had to use his leg. "Your going a way for a long stretch " said LC and proceeded to help him into the back of her squad car, carefully putting her hand on top of his head as he got in so as not to mess his hair.but then his hair came off in her hand, like some roadkill creature, she was so shocked she threw it to the ground and pepper-sprayed it into submission as John8 lay supine in the back of the cruiser screaming "MY HAIR~ GIVE ME BACK MY HAIR"!!!! (have to go out guys, back soon :D )
lady cop

Post by lady cop »

ok arnold, just put those teeth down and come quietly, we will go to a nice place where the nice people will take very very good care of you, so let's go now ok? ......:yh_bigsmi .......yes, you can wear the pretty dress. :yh_eyerol

Return to “Poetry Writing Forum”