Post by abbey »

How sad. :-1
Debo

I buried you today

Post by Debo »

"Thanks for the reply".

This is about letting go and moving on

After a bad relationship.

It actually was like a weight being lifted off me.
Carolly

I buried you today

Post by Carolly »

Sad words that say so much and ones that so many of us can relate to............so moving Debo and hope your pain will become abit easier for you every day.Love indeed can hurt as the song tells us.
Women are bitchy and predictable ...men are not and that's the key to knowing the truth.
abbey

I buried you today

Post by abbey »

Debo;838147 wrote: "Thanks for the reply".

This is about letting go and moving on

After a bad relationship.

It actually was like a weight being lifted off me.
Best wishes Debo,

Here's to the future.

along-for-the-ride

I buried you today

Post by along-for-the-ride »

Good poem. The second stanza bother's me, though. I hope your life now is not "black and full of hate." Make it "bright and full of hope", my friend.:)
Life is a Highway. Let's share the Commute.
flopstock

I buried you today

Post by flopstock »

So long as you write this kind of crap and sit there wiping tears away as you do it... nothing got buried today. Nothing is gone. The loser just took another moment from you.

I'm a great believer in revenge. And the best revenge in a situation like this is being so happy that the loser has no option but to spend the rest of his/her/its life wondering just WTF he/she/it was thinking to let you slip away...

Now, you may have to 'fake' it for a little bit... that's only natural, ya know? But at some point you'll come to the startling realization that you are no longer 'faking' it. That's the sweet moment... that moment that you just don't care, you have more important things to think about.
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

Santanico

I buried you today

Post by Santanico »

flopstock;838376 wrote: So long as you write this kind of crap and sit there wiping tears away as you do it... nothing got buried today. Nothing is gone. The loser just took another moment from you.

I'm a great believer in revenge. And the best revenge in a situation like this is being so happy that the loser has no option but to spend the rest of his/her/its life wondering just WTF he/she/it was thinking to let you slip away...

Now, you may have to 'fake' it for a little bit... that's only natural, ya know? But at some point you'll come to the startling realization that you are no longer 'faking' it. That's the sweet moment... that moment that you just don't care, you have more important things to think about.

Harsh! I didn't think it was crap, I thought it was quite well written. And if writing about your pain makes it feel a bit better, then it's not a waste of time IMO.
Debo

I buried you today

Post by Debo »

Thanks to each of you for your replys to my post.

Flopstock

Oh I wasn't sheding any tears when i wrote this

I was drinking a glass of wine thinking

Free I'm Free at last.

Return to “Poetry Writing Forum”