I finally wrote something of my military experince that I feel comfortable posting.

Fibonacci

I finally wrote something of my military experince that I feel comfortable posting.

Post by Fibonacci »

great story! :yh_clap
The poolhall's a great equalizer. In the poolhall, nobody cares how old you are, how young you are, what color your skin is or how much money you've got in your pocket... It's about how you move. I remember this kid once who could move around a pool table like nobody had ever seen. Hour after hour, rack after rack, his shots just went in. The cue was part of his arm and the balls had eyes. And the thing that made him so good was... He thought he could never miss. I know, 'cause that kid was me.
Patsy Warnick

Post by Patsy Warnick »

Very good Far...

We/my family of 6 kids had war games with snow, built snow forts and ammo was snow balls, we were firing across the street, slid down our hill to a wall of snow for protection. Fun times

Patsy
Clint

Post by Clint »

Dirt clods!!! I'd forgotten all about those wars. Those things could raise a welt. Great story.:wah:
Schooling results in matriculation. Education is a process that changes the learner.
koan

Post by koan »

great story, Far.

really well written :-6
minks

Post by minks »

that's a goodun Far.
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West

Return to “Poetry Writing Forum”