Chapter 6

deckard

Chapter 6

Post by deckard »

Doctor Phelps had by now entered the room and walked up to Richard getting face to face with him.

He looked at Julia and shouted at Richard

“What does she know? You idiot, how much have you told her?

We told you to keep your mouth shut but you wouldn’t listen Richard.

Now what are we going to do with our little problem here?”

Julia couldn’t believe what she was seeing and listening to, Phelps had his hand around Richard’s throat and started to push him across the room. As she tried to make a run for it someone else was standing in the doorway.

“It’s about time you got here, where the hell have you been?”

Michael was standing there blocking Julia’s escape; he stood there and just stared at Julia.

“I’m sorry Doctor Phelps you know how it is, I thought about not showing, after all a promise of some money is one thing but up until now all I’ve had is promises. Where’s my money, Phelps?”

“You’ll get your money when the job is finished so shut it and make sure she doesn’t leave.”

“Julia, just sit down a minute and listen to what Phelps has to say

In your position it’s the best thing you can do. Listen real good, you’ll realize that what is happening here at the hospital is something that will never be stopped. Don’t think that you can get the better of the situation, there is far too much at stake to allow anyone to get in the way of `things`”.

“That’s it Richard convince your Little Miss Sherlock Holmes here to buy into our scheme, good plan.”

“He’s such a Pratt Julia, fancy letting his own staff go through the records in so much detail, why couldn’t he have just got it done on his own, then nothing would have been found out.

Instead you two have stumbled across what it is you call them `anomalies`.

Well, let me explain exactly what it is that’s going on.”

Julia sat down, her head spinning as she tried to take in what was happening. After all she was just a personnel assistant at the local hospital. No one would have ever imagined that something like this could happen, but happening it was.

She sat stunned and stared at the scene in front of her.

A Doctor Phelps was standing face to face with Richard Widmark,

He had his hand around Richards throat and Michael was in the doorway preventing her from leaving.

Not bad for a Friday morning, was she going to see Saturday morning was foremost in her thoughts as she waited for Doctor Phelps to continue.

“Yes, the floor is yours Doctor Phelps, make sure you include every last detail for our special guest won’t you”

The voice was that of a woman it could be heard from a P.C in the room.

Phelps swung the screen into full view.

“Just in time Madam Farooq how good of you to join us!”

On screen Julia could see an ethnic looking lady wearing traditional dress; she looked wealthy judging by the amount of gold on her. She also sounded well educated.

“I’ve been watching events for a lot longer than you think gentleman and I am anxious about what is happening over there.

I thought you had everything under control, or at least that is what you have told me.”

“A minor problem and nothing we can’t deal with Madam, if you will allow me to continue.”

A nod of her head and her hand opening towards the camera gave Phelps her approval.

Just who is this wealthy, Indian looking woman and what the hell is happening?

None of this made any sense, the only thing that did was for Julia to run towards the door, she hit out at Michael, and there were shouts of “STOP HER”.

Julia felt a sharp jab in her left arm and with-in seconds she was feeling dizzy, Michael was talking to her but his voice sounded muffled and slow, she fell to the floor.

She felt something dribbling from the corner of her mouth and then passed out.

Doctor Phelps pulled out his mobile.

“Hello, we have an unexpected `foamer` can you get everyone in place as soon as you can, any problems, I want to know immediately”

He closed his phone.

“We have very little time, lets get her to `the operating room`, they

will be ready for us.”

“Don’t mess this one up Phelps! We can’t allow any mistakes this time.

We will be watching!”

The screen returned to the Darent Hospital home page.
deckard

Chapter 6

Post by deckard »

The next Chapters of Foamer will follow real soon.

You will also be pleased to know that they will from now on all sit in the same thread for easy viewing.

I can't beleive so many people are reading this `first attempt` at writing anything.

Still I suppose it's better than nothing!

Many Thanks for reading and `WATCH THIS SPACE`

Deckard........
Frederick

Chapter 6

Post by Frederick »

deckard wrote: The next Chapters of Foamer will follow real soon.

You will also be pleased to know that they will from now on all sit in the same thread for easy viewing.

I can't beleive so many people are reading this `first attempt` at writing anything.

Still I suppose it's better than nothing!

Many Thanks for reading and `WATCH THIS SPACE`

Deckard........

Can I offer some advice? I've scanned a few of the chapter, and I'm interested to see how it will develope, but before submitting any ms. (manuscript) a synopsis (what the story is about) is usually appreciated. Good luck. If you get it published eventually, drop me a postcard from your luxury cabin cruiser in Barbados!
In HIM I place my trust.
deckard

Chapter 6

Post by deckard »

Synopsis? Well as I said at the very beginning I have never written anything before. It's just `me` fumbling around with a keyboard and some vague ideas in my head. How the story if you can call it a story will work out and what it is about are questions even I don't know the answers too!

It's just one of those things that falls into the slot of `You don't know till you try`

So I will continue to try and thanks for your interest.

Regards Deckard.

Return to “Poetry Writing Forum”