Need Opinions to Finalize a book

researcher

Post by researcher »

Hello, I'm brand new to this forum. Am asking for stories and/or input for a book I'm writing. The subject matter is protecting assets, savings and your home that can be seized by a long term care facility or Medicare to pay medical expenses.

If you have lost your livelyhood as a result of medical care, I'd like to hear your story. If you are a subject area expert, I'd like to hear your suggestions, If you have a question that strikes your mind, I'd like to hear it.

The book is being reviewed by an attorney to ensure I'v crossed all T's and dotted all the I's. However, since it is my intent to solve this problem for the unsuspecting, it is never too late to add revisions.

Please feel free to write to me directly at goalsron7@aol.com. More importantly, if I'm in trouble for requesting input in this matter (open forum) somebody please let me know.

Thanks for your time and consideration.

Ron:thinking:
nvalleyvee

Post by nvalleyvee »

So you did not address the middle class who have no healthcare - and protecting their assets in case of long term care or immediate short term care?
The growth of knowledge depends entirely on disagreement..........Karl R. Popper

Return to “Poetry Writing Forum”