Zoom meetings. Anyone up for a drinky poo/ virtual pub?

Escape the rat race and slip on into Pub Nutters Inn.
magentaflame

Zoom meetings. Anyone up for a drinky poo/ virtual pub?

Post by magentaflame »

Anyone interested in making a regular time slot for a cocktail/ bourbon/ scotch/port/Beer ? There must be a time slot where everyone is happy surely?
The 'radical' left just wants everyone to have food, shelter, healthcare, education and a living wage. Man that's radical!....ooooohhhh Scary!
spot

Re: Zoom meetings. Anyone up for a drinky poo/ virtual pub?

Post by spot »

I tried joining a conference in San Francisco last week. Zoom locked my computer up, which is very hard to achieve. It did not seem to me to be a well-constructed piece of software at all.

And I'll stick to wine if we get that far.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Bryn Mawr

Post by Bryn Mawr »

spot wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 5:38 pm I tried joining a conference in San Francisco last week. Zoom locked my computer up, which is very hard to achieve. It did not seem to me to be a well-constructed piece of software at all.

And I'll stick to wine if we get that far.
It made a mess of my laptop but runs fine on the iPad.

Mine’s a pint :-)
spot

Post by spot »

I could run it on my android phone.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
magentaflame

Post by magentaflame »

hoping to give you something special soon ....lets just say my job is sometimes a lucky freebie. lol
The 'radical' left just wants everyone to have food, shelter, healthcare, education and a living wage. Man that's radical!....ooooohhhh Scary!
magentaflame

Post by magentaflame »

Works perfectly fine on the laptop using my phone as a modem.
magentaflame

Post by magentaflame »

https://us04web.zoom.us/j/4104498987?pw ... NjL3ZYQT09

I'm happy to host a meeting but others may like to as well.

Return to “Pub Nutters Inn”