It's time for Americans to make their choice!

Escape the rat race and slip on into Pub Nutters Inn.
tabby

Post by tabby »

It's our civic duty, after all.

Name a drink after yourself ~~~~~> https://drinkmydrink.com/
Snooz

Post by Snooz »

I've never had Southern Comfort but I can't imagine it mixed with vodka.

The blue one appeals to me though, the ingredients sound yummy and I like the color.
along-for-the-ride

Post by along-for-the-ride »

Top Washington, D.C., Restaurants Offer Special Obama Drinks and Dishes - TravelMuse

"There is a themed drink to correspond with every U.S. president. For example, George Washington is assigned a “Madeira,” said to be his drink of choice. Bill Clinton is paired with the “Foggy Bottom Ale” (a beer named after a D.C. neighborhood, in case you were wondering!). And to celebrate the 44th president, Barack Obama is feted with the “Obama Shake,” a fruit, cream, and vodka concoction said to be served “tall and cool,” like its namesake. If presidential beverages don’t appeal, consider the “Willard Mint Julep,” the bar’s signature drink, mixed for the first time on site by Kentucky Congressman Henry Clay in the 1850s."
Life is a Highway. Let's share the Commute.
flopstock

Post by flopstock »

I'll have to find a tea drinker.
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

along-for-the-ride

Post by along-for-the-ride »

It's all in the glass.......

Video - Breaking News Videos from CNN.com
Life is a Highway. Let's share the Commute.
Erica Kane

Post by Erica Kane »

My mind has been made up since 4 yrs ago when I first elected him for Prez. and I'm voting for him again. Rmoney does nothing for me except make me throw up in my mouth along with his annoying running mate. I will be very happy when the ads stop & I wake up Wednesday morning & Obama is still the President:)
AnneBoleyn

Post by AnneBoleyn »

Erica Kane;1409804 wrote: My mind has been made up since 4 yrs ago when I first elected him for Prez. and I'm voting for him again. Rmoney does nothing for me except make me throw up in my mouth along with his annoying running mate. I will be very happy when the ads stop & I wake up Wednesday morning & Obama is still the President:)

Erica, you've got a way with words! :-4

Me too!

Return to “Pub Nutters Inn”