The Bothwell Hotel..

Escape the rat race and slip on into Pub Nutters Inn.
Gygz

The Bothwell Hotel..

Post by Gygz »

ARgi wrote: your mother calling?

No yours .. she want to know where your father is.. I told her he moved to Alabama three years ago with big betty from the dildo emporium and now eeks out a living doing impressions of Opera Winfrey ..
ARgi

The Bothwell Hotel..

Post by ARgi »

Gygz wrote: Thrusting and unleasing are not the same at all.. As the bard said in the Taming of the brew "

"Though takest awayward that wayward cucumber yonder and up thy goodly arse thrust it, Though art nought to be but chumberchunks in a privy come eventide."

and the shrew said in the taming of the bard:

"thou makest no since though morn hast passed to eventide, and blue pallid overcome thine features."
ARgi

The Bothwell Hotel..

Post by ARgi »

Hamster wrote: A rum and coke will do thanks...er I seem to have left my purse in the pub...

I think that nice manager blokey will possibly shout me a drink?? :wah: :-4

oo, i'll have the same. sounds refreshing.

Mr. Manager?
Gygz

The Bothwell Hotel..

Post by Gygz »

ARgi wrote: don't go anywhere! what do you like to drink?

Whers my bloody drink ? ..

Oh I'm behind the bar .. what you having ? :D
ARgi

The Bothwell Hotel..

Post by ARgi »

Gygz wrote: No yours .. she want to know where your father is.. I told her he moved to Alabama three years ago with big betty from the dildo emporium and now eeks out a living doing impressions of Opera Winfrey ..

How does my mother know your number?
ARgi

The Bothwell Hotel..

Post by ARgi »

Hamster wrote: Where is my drink? The service here is awful!! :(

?
ARgi

The Bothwell Hotel..

Post by ARgi »

Pinky wrote: Yeah!!! It's good to have some fun guys around!

*pours* i'm a girl btw.
CheshireCat

The Bothwell Hotel..

Post by CheshireCat »

Hey guys! What's up!

Oh I need a drink as well. I'll take a Grey Goose and tonic with lime please. :-6

"My body is the earth but my head is in the stars."

God Bless BR!!!
CheshireCat

The Bothwell Hotel..

Post by CheshireCat »

Now how bout that floor show? :D

"My body is the earth but my head is in the stars."

God Bless BR!!!
spot

The Bothwell Hotel..

Post by spot »

ARgi wrote: *pours* i'm a girl btw.Go on with you! I've seen grown men with less five-o-clock shadow than that after two days on the road, and it's not mid-afternoon yet.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
ARgi

The Bothwell Hotel..

Post by ARgi »

spot wrote: Go on with you! I've seen grown men with less five-o-clock shadow than that after two days on the road, and it's not mid-afternoon yet.

and you expect me to count you sober coming up to me so rowdy? indeed ...whaddya have?
ARgi

The Bothwell Hotel..

Post by ARgi »

Hamster wrote: Thanks! Can you ask that mamager fella just how he wants me to pay? ;)

have any naked pics?

...no, i'm teasing.
Gygz

The Bothwell Hotel..

Post by Gygz »

ARgi wrote: and the shrew said in the taming of the bard:

"thou makest no since though morn hast passed to eventide, and blue pallid overcome thine features."

Ah yes ,..a touching scene..

then he spaketh to her saying ..

"My Lady, though hath melted my heart withall and stired my loins with your chatter of the most cumly kind .. Wilt tou acompany me to yonder grassy knoll where I may gain the attention of your sweet lips upon mine codling piece ?"
spot

The Bothwell Hotel..

Post by spot »

ARgi wrote: and you expect me to count you sober coming up to me so rowdy? indeed ...whaddya have?Sherry and bitters if I may. No ice, chilled amontillado, and a bowl of green olives on the side.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Gygz

The Bothwell Hotel..

Post by Gygz »

CheshireCat wrote: Hey guys! What's up!

Oh I need a drink as well. I'll take a Grey Goose and tonic with lime please. :-6

All this talk of drink is making me thirsty ..

*mixes cocktail with great panache by throwing glass and bottle up into the air, mixing them in mid air and catching then behind back *

:cool: ...and for my next trick ..
Gygz

The Bothwell Hotel..

Post by Gygz »

Pinky wrote: There's your answer Hammy!!!:lips: :D

and what was the question? :thinking:
ARgi

The Bothwell Hotel..

Post by ARgi »

Gygz wrote: Ah yes ,..a touching scene..

then he spaketh to her saying ..

"My Lady, though hath melted my heart withall and stired my loins with your chatter of the most cumly kind .. Wilt tou acompany me to yonder grassy knoll where I may gain the attention of your sweet lips upon mine codling piece ?"

to which she replied:

"i'll gladly coddle your piece in kind if only you will coddle mine."
ARgi

The Bothwell Hotel..

Post by ARgi »

spot wrote: Sherry and bitters if I may. No ice, chilled amontillado, and a bowl of green olives on the side.

would you like a hand maiden with that?
ARgi

The Bothwell Hotel..

Post by ARgi »

Hamster wrote: *hammy frantically stops rummaging through her photo album*

Oh of course! I er...knew you were joking all the time!! :yh_shhhh :yh_wink

your enthusiasm is as intoxicating as the liquor... we're all friends here, don't be shy about the pictures.
ARgi

The Bothwell Hotel..

Post by ARgi »

Pinky wrote: She wanted to know how she could pay you for her drink...she forgot her purse I think, lol!

i think spot stole it :lips:
spot

The Bothwell Hotel..

Post by spot »

ARgi wrote: would you like a hand maiden with that?You're very kind to think of it... I suspect mine will be here any minute. She knows how to handle my foibles.
spot

The Bothwell Hotel..

Post by spot »

Pinky wrote: I can see him hiding over there in the corner...Hey Spot! Do you have Hammy's purse?You mean this, Pinky? I saw it as I walked over here, on the floor, I was wondering who it belonged to. It appears to have been emptied of banknotes, assuming it had any to begin with.
ARgi

The Bothwell Hotel..

Post by ARgi »

Hamster wrote: oh well..in that case..pull up a stool!

I have a few albums here to go through:wah:

how about the one titled: bare skin; bare emotion ?
ARgi

The Bothwell Hotel..

Post by ARgi »

spot wrote: You're very kind to think of it... I suspect mine will be here any minute. She knows how to handle my foibles.

with a stiff drink, i suspect. *passes olives*
ARgi

The Bothwell Hotel..

Post by ARgi »

Hamster wrote: Has anybody noticed that the post count is doing something strange?

I have been stuck on 950 for the last 3 posts.............

i haven't noticed...but i'll keep an eye on it. did you know that drivel is a matter so dense that it can sometimes collapse into a blackhole of casual banter?
ARgi

The Bothwell Hotel..

Post by ARgi »

Hamster wrote: Not sure about that one...can you explain it to me?? :thinking:

well i would, except this one with puppies and easter eggs has really caught my eye.
ARgi

The Bothwell Hotel..

Post by ARgi »

Pinky wrote: That'll be where most of my posts have ended up then:-3

In the drivel hole!

there's a definite corelation with the loss of mind and the rate of one's post count.
ARgi

The Bothwell Hotel..

Post by ARgi »

Pinky wrote: You've been talking to my other half, haven't you? :-3

i don't believe i've met her yet. can you introduce me?

Return to “Pub Nutters Inn”