good grief how sad and pathetic can you get.

gmc

Post by gmc »

Inside the world of men who've sworn never to sleep with women again | The Independent
Momus

Post by Momus »

gmc;1501504 wrote: Inside the world of men who've sworn never to sleep with women again | The Independent

It's not the sleeping part i would concentrate on.
magentaflame

Post by magentaflame »

The crap ya find on the net.

Everything I read on that link isn't new.

But I'm glad they've found a name for it.

I always called them wankers......... I'm happy for them though and I wish them the best in their lonely old age.

whats the bet that these 20 and 30 year olds, are the same 20/30 year olds that are still sitting in front of a tv screen like 14 year olds playing video games?
The 'radical' left just wants everyone to have food, shelter, healthcare, education and a living wage. Man that's radical!....ooooohhhh Scary!
Bruv

Post by Bruv »

There is a website for everybody these days......MGTOW..................(Wonder if they all love their mothers ?)
I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth
gmc

Post by gmc »

Some men have always been terrified of self confident women and the notion that maybe just maybe they will be rejected in the great hunt to reproduce and be unable to find a mate that's why imo they feel better when they can blame others for their own inadequacies. Eve's curse has a lot to answer for it's so much ingrained in our psyche we don't even know it's there It's not me it's her not wanting to accept me as lord and master. I read some of the blogs out of morbid curiosity most of them should just grow up and get a life.

Return to “Social Human Rights”