BNP Immigration Policy

Snowfire

BNP Immigration Policy

Post by Snowfire »

It's interesting that the BNP are proposing to politely ask those of a different culture /race /origin ( just tick a box ) if they would be as kind as to vacate their room by 10 o'clock, pick up their bags from the desk and book out. Probably not even inviting them to sign the visitors book. "Do come again.....not "

I'm interested what they have to say about the calculated 5 and a half million British Citizens that are currently living abroad. 200,000 Brits left this sceptered Isle in 2006 to emmigrate abroad.

Do they see these in the same light as the economical immigrants that come here ?

Whats the difference ?

Where's the cut off point in rejecting foriegners and asking them to leave. What are the parameters for making such a decision. For every Johnny foreigner that leaves do you invite one of those Brits living abroad, back.

Are Aussie bartenders covered within these parameters or is it just blacks, Asians, Eastern European :sneaky:

Just wondering ;)
"He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire."

Winston Churchill
Oscar Namechange

BNP Immigration Policy

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Snowfire;1174154 wrote: It's interesting that the BNP are proposing to politely ask those of a different culture /race /origin ( just tick a box ) if they would be as kind as to vacate their room by 10 o'clock, pick up their bags from the desk and book out. Probably not even inviting them to sign the visitors book. "Do come again.....not "

I'm interested what they have to say about the calculated 5 and a half million British Citizens that are currently living abroad. 200,000 Brits left this sceptered Isle in 2006 to emmigrate abroad.

Do they see these in the same light as the economical immigrants that come here ?

Whats the difference ?

Where's the cut off point in rejecting foriegners and asking them to leave. What are the parameters for making such a decision. For every Johnny foreigner that leaves do you invite one of those Brits living abroad, back.

Are Aussie bartenders covered within these parameters or is it just blacks, Asians, Eastern European :sneaky:

Just wondering ;) I shall consult my BNP Party Manifesto and get back to you. Only, i have my hand up a chickens butt at the moment. :D
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Oscar Namechange

BNP Immigration Policy

Snowfire;1174154 wrote: Where's the cut off point in rejecting foriegners and asking them to leave. What are the parameters for making such a decision. For every Johnny foreigner that leaves do you invite one of those Brits living abroad, back.

Just wondering ;) This is the BNP's take on immigration

IMMIGRATION : The British National Party

Most bigot put the BNP immigration policy down to rascism full stop. They have no objections to folk such as Mr O's pal who has set up his own business's with hi own money here. He had fully embraced the British way of life, learnt the language, pay's thousands in tax and NHS stamps a year, has never asked for a council house or benifit. The one's that are objected to are the ones who come here solely for the Benifit system and NHS. One can arrive and within months, a bride or bridegroom who they have never met in their lives for an arranged marraige, can come over here to live, sign on and bring all the extended family as well.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
kazalala

BNP Immigration Policy

Post by kazalala »

IMMIGRATION - time to say ENOUGH!

On current demographic trends, we, the native British people, will be an ethnic minority in our own country within sixty years.

To ensure that this does not happen, and that the British people retain their homeland and identity, we call for an immediate halt to all further immigration, the immediate deportation of criminal and illegal immigrants, and the introduction of a system of voluntary resettlement whereby those immigrants who are legally here will be afforded the opportunity to return to their lands of ethnic origin assisted by a generous financial incentives both for individuals and for the countries in question.

We will abolish the ‘positive discrimination’ schemes that have made white Britons second-class citizens. We will also clamp down on the flood of ‘asylum seekers’, all of whom are either bogus or can find refuge much nearer their home countries.

above is the link oscar provided of which i have copied.

I dont think this includes the likes of mr O's pal:thinking:

FOC THREAD PART1

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Martin Luther King Jr.
Oscar Namechange

BNP Immigration Policy

kazalala;1174181 wrote: IMMIGRATION - time to say ENOUGH!

On current demographic trends, we, the native British people, will be an ethnic minority in our own country within sixty years.

To ensure that this does not happen, and that the British people retain their homeland and identity, we call for an immediate halt to all further immigration, the immediate deportation of criminal and illegal immigrants, and the introduction of a system of voluntary resettlement whereby those immigrants who are legally here will be afforded the opportunity to return to their lands of ethnic origin assisted by a generous financial incentives both for individuals and for the countries in question.

We will abolish the ‘positive discrimination’ schemes that have made white Britons second-class citizens. We will also clamp down on the flood of ‘asylum seekers’, all of whom are either bogus or can find refuge much nearer their home countries.

above is the link oscar provided of which i have copied.

I dont think this includes the likes of mr O's pal:thinking: When you make a leaflet or such, you are OUT-LINING your policies. Exactly the same as Labour or Tory, they do not print every minute detail. To find out the most smallest detail, you have to talk to them or hear them speak. I have spent hours talking to these people and Mr O's pal did come in conversation so i do know first hand a little more than stated in the run of the mill blog. :D

Besides which, Mr O's pal and family have taken British Citezenship making them British with a British passport.
kazalala

BNP Immigration Policy

Post by kazalala »

oscar;1174185 wrote: When you make a leaflet or such, you are OUT-LINING your policies. Exactly the same as Labour or Tory, they do not print every minute detail. To find out the most smallest detail, you have to talk to them or hear them speak. I have spent hours talking to these people and Mr O's pal did come in conversation so i do know first hand a little more than stated in the run of the mill blog. :D

Besides which, Mr O's pal and family have taken British Citezenship making them British with a British passport.

That is part of their manifesto:-3its just a rough guide then:-2:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

FOC THREAD PART1

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Martin Luther King Jr.
Oscar Namechange

BNP Immigration Policy

kazalala;1174196 wrote: That is part of their manifesto:-3its just a rough guide then:-2:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl Yes..... I've had loads of gumph through the post and e mailed to me at home as i've been looking at them for months. This is a generalisation. You can contact them on their web site and ask for more imfo to be sent in private to your house if your interested.
Snowfire

BNP Immigration Policy

Post by Snowfire »

oscar;1174179 wrote: This is the BNP's take on immigration

IMMIGRATION : The British National Party

Most bigot put the BNP immigration policy down to rascism full stop. They have no objections to folk such as Mr O's pal who has set up his own business's with hi own money here. He had fully embraced the British way of life, learnt the language, pay's thousands in tax and NHS stamps a year, has never asked for a council house or benifit. The one's that are objected to are the ones who come here solely for the Benifit system and NHS. One can arrive and within months, a bride or bridegroom who they have never met in their lives for an arranged marraige, can come over here to live, sign on and bring all the extended family as well.

But Oscar. We have a truck load of indiginous Britons who are happy to live off the state and never pay tax. There are answers to that problem, even for economical immigrants.

Wholesale repatriation isnt one of them.

Your problem is you cannot sanitise it and pretend it isnt about racism. Publically maybe but whats the underlying sense of the average BNP supporter ?.....Bloody Foreigners.

The BNP, is underpinned by the relics of the National Front. Its an "acceptable" face of Nationalism. (We must understand the difference between the words Nationalism and Patriotism) It realised the statement of " blacks out" and "Britain for the British" didnt produce any meaningful support other than the usual thug.

What is different from the old NF, except the same with a smile and a friendly hand shake. The wording maybe different but the underlying message is still the same.

The sad fact is, the BNP attracts the bigot, the racist, even if you dont think you yourself are

Winston Churchill
kazalala

BNP Immigration Policy

Post by kazalala »

oscar;1174198 wrote: Yes..... I've had loads of gumph through the post and e mailed to me at home as i've been looking at them for months. This is a generalisation. You can contact them on their web site and ask for more imfo to be sent in private to your house if your interested.

so when they say " we call for an immediate halt to all immigration" they really mean ,,,"well not ALL but just mostly all,, i mean them that are not gonna scrounge are ok but only if they have work here already and maybe lodsa dosh to start up their own business,oh and also if they pass an english language test ... mmm...yeee them ones"

Honestly ,, the statement they made is not even vague in the slightest:rolleyes:

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
Oscar Namechange

BNP Immigration Policy

Snowfire;1174199 wrote: But Oscar. We have a truck load of indiginous Britons who are happy to live off the state and never pay tax. There are answers to that problem, even for economical immigrants.

Wholesale repatriation isnt one of them.

Your problem is you cannot sanitise it and pretend it isnt about racism. Publically maybe but whats the underlying sense of the average BNP supporter ?.....Bloody Foreigners.

The BNP, is underpinned by the relics of the National Front. Its an "acceptable" face of Nationalism. (We must understand the difference between the words Nationalism and Patriotism) It realised the statement of " blacks out" and "Britain for the British" didnt produce any meaningful support other than the usual thug.

What is different from the old NF, except the same with a smile and a friendly hand shake. The wording maybe different but the underlying message is still the same.

The sad fact is, the BNP attracts the bigot, the racist, even if you dont think you yourself areThen read this..... The Labour party wanted to do the exact same thing as the BNP re: re-settlement.

If labour goes ahead with this scheme, folk will be cheering. If the BNP do it...... they are racist.

Why can New Labours pay incentives for immigrants to go home is yet the BNP policy to do the same is shamed? - Yahoo! UK & Ireland Answers

The BNP will offer £100,000 to any immigrant wishing to go back to their land of birth. This sum is miniscule to what it costs our country in keeping an immigrant in free council houses and ret, benifit and NHS for the rest of there lives.
Snowfire

BNP Immigration Policy

Post by Snowfire »

oscar;1174203 wrote: Then read this..... The Labour party wanted to do the exact same thing as the BNP re: re-settlement.

If labour goes ahead with this scheme, folk will be cheering. If the BNP do it...... they are racist.

Why can New Labours pay incentives for immigrants to go home is yet the BNP policy to do the same is shamed? - Yahoo! UK & Ireland Answers

The BNP will offer £100,000 to any immigrant wishing to go back to their land of birth. This sum is miniscule to what it costs our country in keeping an immigrant in free council houses and ret, benifit and NHS for the rest of there lives.

Will it pay £100,000 to any British Citizen, to say, immigrate to Australia, or is it just for migrants that have moved here.

Paying me a hundred grand to move to Spain sounds like an offer I'd like to take up. It's the same thing. I wouldnt be a strain on the State anymore. Why restrict it to foreigners

Winston Churchill
kazalala

BNP Immigration Policy

Post by kazalala »

Snowfire;1174205 wrote: Will it pay £100,000 to any British Citizen, to say, immigrate to Australia, or is it just for migrants that have moved here.

Paying me a hundred grand to move to Spain sounds like an offer I'd like to take up. It's the same thing. I wouldnt be a strain on the State anymore. Why restrict it to foreigners

omg yeaaa,,, i would like that to please:D

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
Oscar Namechange

BNP Immigration Policy

Snowfire;1174205 wrote: Will it pay £100,000 to any British Citizen, to say, immigrate to Australia, or is it just for migrants that have moved here.

The money is for predominantly 'third world' countries. The government pours billions of £ into states of Africa, yet due to disease, famine, drought, failed crops etc, alot of the money is wasted. Their people come here because they will get benifit and free Health care. To give some-one £100,000 to re-locate back to their own country sends them home incredibly wealthy. The money would be spent in their own country providing business's, jobs. food and health care. Call it re-distribution of wealth if you like but by them spending that kind of money in their own country, they would boost their own economy eventually leading to less handouts from wealthier countries.

The ex Pats in Spain are now all complaining that they want to come home because Spain is financially suffering. Why should they? They left because they didn't want to live in England yet they have the audacity to claim their pension from the British tax payer while living in another country. Tough..... If time's are hard then let the Spanish keep them.

Labour was only recently muttering some-thing about stopping ex pats pensions if they continue you live in Spain and there was a lot of noise over it.
Snowfire

BNP Immigration Policy

Post by Snowfire »

oscar;1174246 wrote: The money is for predominantly 'third world' countries. The government pours billions of £ into states of Africa, yet due to disease, famine, drought, failed crops etc, alot of the money is wasted. Their people come here because they will get benifit and free Health care. To give some-one £100,000 to re-locate back to their own country sends them home incredibly wealthy. The money would be spent in their own country providing business's, jobs. food and health care. Call it re-distribution of wealth if you like but by them spending that kind of money in their own country, they would boost their own economy eventually leading to less handouts from wealthier countries.

The ex Pats in Spain are now all complaining that they want to come home because Spain is financially suffering. Why should they? They left because they didn't want to live in England yet they have the audacity to claim their pension from the British tax payer while living in another country. Tough..... If time's are hard then let the Spanish keep them.

Labour was only recently muttering some-thing about stopping ex pats pensions if they continue you live in Spain and there was a lot of noise over it.

Oh, so this repatriation is supposed to be a benevolent one on behalf of the third world. Your looking to boost their economy rather than have them open a shop on the corner.

You dont want ex pats to come home "why should they". Sounds like double standards. You cant have it both ways. People should be told to leave but people who have left cant come home :-2

Winston Churchill
Snowfire

BNP Immigration Policy

Post by Snowfire »

oscar;1174246 wrote: They left because they didn't want to live in England yet they have the audacity to claim their pension from the British tax payer while living in another country. Tough..... If time's are hard then let the Spanish keep them.

Their pension comes from the contributions they made over their working life

You dont see the irony of this statement when you want to repatriate immigrants

Winston Churchill
G#Gill

BNP Immigration Policy

Post by G#Gill »

Snowfire;1174154 wrote: It's interesting that the BNP are proposing to politely ask those of a different culture /race /origin ( just tick a box ) if they would be as kind as to vacate their room by 10 o'clock, pick up their bags from the desk and book out. Probably not even inviting them to sign the visitors book. "Do come again.....not "

Whats the difference ?

Just wondering ;)

I think you will find that the reason so many Brits are leaving is BECAUSE there is so much immigration, not to mention corrupt government ! People are fed up with all the lying, corruption etc. and just want 'out' ! Did you know that there have been at least 800 new laws passed, without any reference to our parliament, since last year - and this figure is now out of date !

No wonder so many people are leaving these shores, and many more are now joining the BNP because nobody else is listening to the people !
I'm a Saga-lout, growing old disgracefully
Snowfire

BNP Immigration Policy

Post by Snowfire »

G#Gill;1174459 wrote: I think you will find that the reason so many Brits are leaving is BECAUSE there is so much immigration, not to mention corrupt government ! People are fed up with all the lying, corruption etc. and just want 'out' ! Did you know that there have been at least 800 new laws passed, without any reference to our parliament, since last year - and this figure is now out of date !

No wonder so many people are leaving these shores, and many more are now joining the BNP because nobody else is listening to the people !

I'm sure Brits are leaving for a variety of reasons, some very likely to be leaving because of what this government have achieved. Some are leaving to improve their standard of living. Fairplay to them if they have strived to save all their life and they want to spend the rest of their lives in a little more comfort. Fairplay to those who've reached retiring age and they want to warm their weary bones in the Spanish sun for 6 months of the year - and use the pension they have payed into all these years to pay for it, its what they've earned. Good for them

Why is the door closed to them ?

I realise this government has let us down badly and the Tories are just Blairites in smarter suit. But please dont try to convince me that the BNP is anything other than a racist orginisation, that tries to put an acceptable face on what the National Front espoused before them. They can flower it up all they like but the message still has its foundations in the fascist NF

Taking off the braces and Doctor Martins and putting on a shirt and tie don't fool me

Winston Churchill
Clodhopper

BNP Immigration Policy

Post by Clodhopper »

I realise this government has let us down badly and the Tories are just Blairites in smarter suit. But please dont try to convince me that the BNP is anything other than a racist orginisation, that tries to put an acceptable face on what the National Front espoused before them. They can flower it up all they like but the message still has its foundations in the fascist NF

Absolutely. Look closely at their propaganda and it turns out not to be quite what they are claiming it was, either. Certainly that's what I'm discovering.
The crowd: "Yes! We are all individuals!"

Lone voice: "I'm not."
Snowfire

BNP Immigration Policy

Post by Snowfire »

An extract from a book I have recently started to read "The Origins of Migration"

Its a very pertinant observation

Freedom to migrate is highly selective today. Some people - mainly the residents of the rich countries of the World - are allowed, even encouraged, to move. Others - the nationals of poor countries - are not. This exposes the stark social inequalities that result from globilisation and migration control policies.

Humans are born migrants, our evolution is fundamentally linked to migration. We did it at the dawn of time and we will continue to do it. The choices our governments make should not be based on the colour of your skin or the language you speak but on the value it brings. Mr O's best friend is fortunate to be given your approval. It seems that the BNP might not be so generous with theirs

Winston Churchill
Oscar Namechange

BNP Immigration Policy

G#Gill;1174459 wrote: I think you will find that the reason so many Brits are leaving is BECAUSE there is so much immigration, not to mention corrupt government ! People are fed up with all the lying, corruption etc. and just want 'out' ! Did you know that there have been at least 800 new laws passed, without any reference to our parliament, since last year - and this figure is now out of date !

Well said Gill and soooooo true!
kazalala

BNP Immigration Policy

Post by kazalala »

and you are saying you know the reason why so many Brits are leaving?? and its because of the amount of foreigners coming in to our country,,, so they go live in a foreign country?:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

I have no faith in any government to be honest,,, but if the BNP do get in i really hope we have enough funds to go live in another country,, or maybe they will give me a hundred grand to live somewhere else:-3:D

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
Oscar Namechange

BNP Immigration Policy

Snowfire;1174457 wrote: Their pension comes from the contributions they made over their working life

You dont see the irony of this statement when you want to repatriate immigrantsI beg to differ.....There is a difference with immigrants and ex pats..

Immigrants in the main come here with nothing. We then have to house them, school them, give them health care and pay them benifit.

Any ex pat that i've met has gone to Spain with enough to set buy themselves a house or a business. They are not loading themselves on the Spanish Government to keep them for the rest of their lives.

If an ex pat decides they want to come back to Britain the Spanish do not pay them thousands of pounds to re-settle when they leave as the BNP are offering immigrants wanting to return to their country.

The ex pats are whinging because the economy in Spain has suffered and life is not as idyllic for them as it should be.
G#Gill

BNP Immigration Policy

Post by G#Gill »

Sorry, it just makes my blood boil when some people continue to drag up old history and plonk it down as today's occurences. For example, they seem to be under the misapprehension that the old National Front is still to do with the British National Party. I think you will find that if the National Front (Neo Nazis) are still in existence, they have nothing to do with the British National Party. If they were, how is it that thousands of elderly people (most remember the Second World War), are joining the BNP ? When will people learn that, as I see it and many many thousands of others, the BNP wants to get Britain back for the British, wants to get the British people to be proud to be called British once again. To get our home industries up and running again, our NHS functioning properly and regaining the respect from the rest of the world, that it used to have. To regain the world-wide respect we used to have for our justice system and our police force. To get our education system to return to the effectiveness that it used to have, when the standards were much higher. With leaving the EU, Britain would save £60 bn a year, or is it more than that now? Would you not agree that £60 bn. would go an awful long way to sorting some of the things I have just mentioned ? We would also be in charge of our own law making! Oh I could go on........... which of the main parties could be capable of doing this ? I rest my case.
Oscar Namechange

BNP Immigration Policy

G#Gill;1174566 wrote: Sorry, it just makes my blood boil when some people continue to drag up old history and plonk it down as today's occurences. For example, they seem to be under the misapprehension that the old National Front is still to do with the British National Party. I think you will find that if the National Front (Neo Nazis) are still in existence, they have nothing to do with the British National Party. If they were, how is it that thousands of elderly people (most remember the Second World War), are joining the BNP ? When will people learn that, as I see it and many many thousands of others, the BNP wants to get Britain back for the British, wants to get the British people to be proud to be called British once again. To get our home industries up and running again, our NHS functioning properly and regaining the respect from the rest of the world, that it used to have. To regain the world-wide respect we used to have for our justice system and our police force. To get our education system to return to the effectiveness that it used to have, when the standards were much higher. With leaving the EU, Britain would save £60 bn a year, or is it more than that now? Would you not agree that £60 bn. would go an awful long way to sorting some of the things I have just mentioned ? We would also be in charge of our own law making! Oh I could go on........... which of the main parties could be capable of doing this ? I rest my case. Very well said again Gill.

The doubters have to link the BNP to the National Front and Facism as it's there only case for an argument.

The British National Party was formed by John Tyndall, co-founder of the National Front, in 1982. This does not automatically mean the BNP is the National Front or anything else.

When people look at the BNP all they see is the immigration issue yet Gordon Brown and Labour themselves have been discussing the very same ideal of giving immigrants a lump sum to re-settle and put wealth back into their own country.

People should be more worried about the UAF Party that most labour and Tory MP's fund and support. They are running scared that the BNP is slowing gaining more council seats across the country and in June the EU elections will see more BNP representitives.

I'd like the members who are so against the BNP to look at this link:

BBC NEWS | England | Manchester | BNP member attacked with hammer

Members of UAF (Unite against fascism) are responsible for this sending down their thugs to BNP meetings to disrupt and cause trouble. Yet the BNP are supposed to be the thugs?????

Weather any-one likes it or not, the BNP is a recognised political party registered with the committeee and holds bono fide elections all over this country. Anybody has the legal right to vote for them but why should they be subjected to what i have just linked?

You are spot on Gill..... I know many war vets who vote BNP simply because they want the England they fought for.
Snowfire

BNP Immigration Policy

Post by Snowfire »

Sorry Gill but it makes my blood boil too. You really cant see the relationship between the BNP and the NF ? Are you serious ?

The BNP has its roots firmly in the NF. It's a fascist party and no dressing up will disguise that.

Nick griffin is a Holocaust denier

In 1996 Griffin wrote in "The Rune", his own publication...

I am well aware that orthodox opinion is that six million Jews were gassed and cremated or turned into soup and lampshades. I have reached the conclusion that the 'extermination' tale is a mixture of Allied wartime propaganda, extremely profitable lie, and latter witch-hysteria.

The following year, during a Cook Report documentary he stated:

There is no doubt that hundreds, probably thousands of Jews were shot to death in Eastern Europe, because they were rightly or wrongly seen as communists or potential partisan supporters. That was awful. But this nonsense about gas chambers is exposed as a total lie.

Is this the sort of person we want for a Prime Minister. Not me mate !

Winston Churchill
kazalala

BNP Immigration Policy

Post by kazalala »

Was'nt Nick Griffin a former national Front member?

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
Oscar Namechange

BNP Immigration Policy

kazalala;1174601 wrote: Was'nt Nick Griffin a former national Front member?

Nick Griffin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
kazalala

BNP Immigration Policy

Post by kazalala »

oscar;1174609 wrote: Nick Griffin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

from the link above

Griffin studied History and Law at Downing College, Cambridge where he established the "Young National Front Students" society.[2] He eventually graduated with a lower-second-class degree in History with Law[3] and a boxing blue, having taken up the sport after a brawl with an anti-fascist party member in Lewisham, south London.[4]

He became a political worker at the National Front headquarters after graduation. When the far-right group fragmented into splinter organisations shortly afterwards, Griffin helped to launch the International Third Position, a movement claiming to oppose both capitalism and communism.

In 1990, Griffin had a serious accident, which led to his eye being surgically removed. He has worn a glass eye since then.[5] He dropped out of politics for a while but relaunched his career five years later when the BNP founder, John Tyndall, invited him to join the party.

In 1998, Griffin was convicted of inciting racial hatred for publishing material that denied the Holocaust.[6] He received a nine-month prison sentence, which was suspended for two years. A few months later he ousted Tyndall as leader of the BNP.

theres more,, and in my opinion does prove a link to the national front

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
Chezzie

BNP Immigration Policy

Post by Chezzie »

From GMC's link on the thread "Guess which party"

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...cle1672185.ece

Nick Griffin is leader of the whites-only British National Party and one of the most hated — and, to his many detractors, hateful — men in the country. He is a former National Front member, convicted of inciting racial hatred against Jews in 1998 and acquitted of similar charges against Muslims in two high-profile trials last year. He is a man who has called Britain a “multi-racial hellhole”, Islam a “wicked, vicious faith”, British Muslims “the most appalling, insufferable people to have to live with”, overt homosexuality “repulsive” and the Holocaust “the hoax of the 20th century”. He has declared that “nonwhites have no place here at all and [we] will not rest until every last one has left our land”.

Didnt you say some of your family were Muslim or Turkish (I may be wrong)as well as your friends Oscar. If Griffin has his way, you will have to say good bye to your job and your friends and possibly family members.

My boss is Jamaican, married a British man and has lived here nearly 40 years, if Griffin gets his way, her colour wont fit and she will have to leave...

Now I agree Immigration in UK has spiralled out of control but thank Labour for that as they have made a right **** up on Immigration control. Yes it needs sorting and monitered but not so were a "WHITE" nation...
Oscar Namechange

BNP Immigration Policy

Chezzie;1174635 wrote: From GMC's link on the thread "Guess which party"

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...cle1672185.ece

Didnt you say some of your family were Muslim or Turkish (I may be wrong)as well as your friends Oscar. If Griffin has his way, you will have to say good bye to your job and your friends and possibly family members.

My boss is Jamaican, married a British man and has lived here nearly 40 years, if Griffin gets his way, her colour wont fit and she will have to leave...

Now I agree Immigration in UK has spiralled out of control but thank Labour for that as they have made a right **** up on Immigration control. Yes it needs sorting and monitered but not so were a "WHITE" nation... People such as my friends have nothing to fear from the BNP. They have come here with their own money, bought houses and set up business's which in turn they contribute to the country by paying vast amounts of tax. They embrace the British way of life, learn the language and abide by british law. It is not folk such as these that the BNP has an issue with. It's immigrants who arrive with nothing, do nothing and bleed our country dry in state hand-outs and council houses. I have talked at lenght with the BNP about my 'friends'.
Chezzie

BNP Immigration Policy

Post by Chezzie »

oscar;1174641 wrote: People such as my friends have nothing to fear from the BNP. They have come here with their own money, bought houses and set up business's which in turn they contribute to the country by paying vast amounts of tax. They embrace the British way of life, learn the language and abide by british law. It is not folk such as these that the BNP has an issue with. It's immigrants who arrive with nothing, do nothing and bleed our country dry in state hand-outs and council houses. I have talked at lenght with the BNP about my 'friends'.

But Griffin wants a white Great Britain only. Im sorry Oscar but he is a Racist an will stop at nothing till he he has bullied any non white out of the UK. Afterall he thinks British Muslims “the most appalling, insufferable people to have to live with”:rolleyes:
G#Gill

BNP Immigration Policy

Post by G#Gill »

And yes Oscar, is it not true that the BNP have in their midst, Asian councillors and black councillors, and Jewish councillors ? They don't sound very racist to me !!
Oscar Namechange

BNP Immigration Policy

Chezzie;1174645 wrote: But Griffin wants a white Great Britain only. Im sorry Oscar but he is a Racist an will stop at nothing till he he has bullied any non white out of the UK. Afterall he thinks British Muslims “the most appalling, insufferable people to have to live with”:rolleyes: The problem i have at the moment is that i see the country slowing sliding into a farce. People have voted for main stram parties on the promise that things will get done and they don't. If they do, it takes years and the rot sets in further. I do think GB is a good PM but he surrounds himself with idiots such as Blears, Harmen and Smith. Over a year ago, labour brought in 'The Respect policy' where we were suppossed to return to the ideals that our faimlies fought wars for. It was nothing but bullshyte. If you look into any of the Parties, you will find policies that you agree and don't agree with. No-body whole-heartedly agrees with everything that a Party represents. As a Labour member for years, there was much i disagreed with. No Party who-ever gets in power is going to have all the answers to everything. I just know that this country is going down the toilet and something has to be done quick.
kazalala

BNP Immigration Policy

Post by kazalala »

oscar;1174662 wrote: The problem i have at the moment is that i see the country slowing sliding into a farce. People have voted for main stram parties on the promise that things will get done and they don't. If they do, it takes years and the rot sets in further. I do think GB is a good PM but he surrounds himself with idiots such as Blears, Harmen and Smith. Over a year ago, labour brought in 'The Respect policy' where we were suppossed to return to the ideals that our faimlies fought wars for. It was nothing but bullshyte. If you look into any of the Parties, you will find policies that you agree and don't agree with. No-body whole-heartedly agrees with everything that a Party represents. As a Labour member for years, there was much i disagreed with. No Party who-ever gets in power is going to have all the answers to everything. I just know that this country is going down the toilet and something has to be done quick.

I dont think the BNP are the ones to do it:thinking: to be fair i find most politicians,, well those with aspirations at least,, the ones who aspire to be leader,, pm etc,, to be quite self serving and far removed from reality:thinking:

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
Oscar Namechange

BNP Immigration Policy

G#Gill;1174660 wrote: And yes Oscar, is it not true that the BNP have in their midst, Asian councillors and black councillors, and Jewish councillors ? They don't sound very racist to me !! Yes, I believe you are correct Gill.

Funny that no-one has commented on the hammer attack by thugs from the UAF Party that most Labour and Tory MP.s fund and support?

BBC NEWS | England | Manchester | BNP member attacked with hammer

It's the UAF folk have to worry about. they are trying to disband the BNP which is basically telling people how they should vote. That is the Nazi Party is it not? Not the BNP.
Oscar Namechange

BNP Immigration Policy

kazalala;1174664 wrote: I dont think the BNP are the ones to do it:thinking: to be fair i find most politicians,, well those with aspirations at least,, the ones who aspire to be leader,, pm etc,, to be quite self serving and far removed from reality:thinking: You are right and it doesn't matter which party they represent, they are all after the same thing. The Tories are no different from Labour. If the BNP can't do it..... who is the alternative?

The problem in this country is that we have become so conditioned into political correctness and not upsetting Johnny Foriegner that most people could agree with the BNP but are frightened to mention that they are pissed off with mass immigration for fear of being called a racist. The BNP in mho only say out loud what alot of people are too frightened to say.
kazalala

BNP Immigration Policy

Post by kazalala »

some more from the wikipedia link Oscar provided

n September 1999, Griffin was elected as head of the BNP. He embarked on a campaign to make the party electable by taking it away from Tyndall's agenda. These changes included an emphasis on the need to dismantle multiculturalism, which the BNP claim has a destructive influence on both immigrant and British culture. This realignment was designed to position the BNP alongside successful European far-right groups, such as the French Front National. The campaign would also involve moves against Tyndall, who was expelled from the party for a time in 2002 along with his closest allies, Richard Edmonds and John Morse.

Under the BNP's constitution, Griffin is solely responsible for the party's legal and financial liabilities, and has the final say in all decisions affecting the party. While he routinely consults with various colleagues on matters which affect them directly, he is not bound to do so. Some areas of policy have been delegated to other BNP leaders, but Griffin has retained the right to make the most important decisions.[13]

that second paragraph worries me slightly:thinking:

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
Vesuvius

BNP Immigration Policy

Post by Vesuvius »

oscar;1174662 wrote: The problem i have at the moment is that i see the country slowing sliding into a farce. People have voted for main stram parties on the promise that things will get done and they don't. If they do, it takes years and the rot sets in further. I do think GB is a good PM but he surrounds himself with idiots such as Blears, Harmen and Smith. Over a year ago, labour brought in 'The Respect policy' where we were suppossed to return to the ideals that our faimlies fought wars for. It was nothing but bullshyte. If you look into any of the Parties, you will find policies that you agree and don't agree with. No-body whole-heartedly agrees with everything that a Party represents. As a Labour member for years, there was much i disagreed with. No Party who-ever gets in power is going to have all the answers to everything. I just know that this country is going down the toilet and something has to be done quick.

Spot on Oscar, although I personally do not think GB is a good PM, I do agree he is surrounded by idiots and sycophants and incompetants. :-3 And many are openly corrupt.

Well, we know you voted for Labour ;) but no one I have ever asked did so, or will admit to doing so, but someone did as they have been in for so many years!!!

What's the alternative? Anyone but Nu Labour, as I can see no alternative to GB, they are all equally rotten, and God help us if Blears or Harman get in :lips: But are the Torys really Nu Labour in disguise? What can we expect of the UKIP except ever more daft policies? Lib Dems...well not really........so who then?

BNP may have what seems like the right ideas now, but once in power, how would they actually really serve the country? They seem to be obsessed with immigration, although to be fair to them, I am equally unhappy about it as are many other people. The question here is how far would they take their Far Right Wing Policies?

History tells us this all happened before, in Germany pre WW2.

Does anyone think if the Tories moved into power they would be uncorrupt and speak ...REALLY speak, for the people, and be prepared to act in our favour? Will they build more prisons, something promsied by B'Liar in 1997 and not achieved as yet? Will they clean up our hospitals, get rid of the overflow of Managers and get the NHS running again? Will they put an end somehow to binge drinking in towns every weekend causing A&E at our hospitals to succumb to having to treat these self inflicted alcoholic twats? Will they get Education back on its feet? Will they control Immigration strictly? Will they manage the Economy carefully and honestly?

I shall look forward to the answers!
Oscar Namechange

BNP Immigration Policy

Vesuvius;1174669 wrote: Spot on Oscar, although I personally do not think GB is a good PM, I do agree he is surrounded by idiots and sycophants and incompetants. :-3 And many are openly corrupt.

Well, we know you voted for Labour ;) but no one I have ever asked did so, or will admit to doing so, but someone did as they have been in for so many years!!!

What's the alternative? Anyone but Nu Labour, as I can see no alternative to GB, they are all equally rotten, and God help us if Blears or Harman get in :lips: But are the Torys really Nu Labour in disguise? What can we expect of the UKIP except ever more daft policies? Lib Dems...well not really........so who then?

BNP may have what seems like the right ideas now, but once in power, how would they actually really serve the country? They seem to be obsessed with immigration, although to be fair to them, I am equally unhappy about it as are many other people. The question here is how far would they take their Far Right Wing Policies?

History tells us this all happened before, in Germany pre WW2.

Does anyone think if the Tories moved into power they would be uncorrupt and speak ...REALLY speak, for the people, and be prepared to act in our favour? Will they build more prisons, something promsied by B'Liar in 1997 and not achieved as yet? Will they clean up our hospitals, get rid of the overflow of Managers and get the NHS running again? Will they put an end somehow to binge drinking in towns every weekend causing A&E at our hospitals to succumb to having to treat these self inflicted alcoholic twats? Will they get Education back on its feet? Will they control Immigration strictly? Will they manage the Economy carefully and honestly?

I shall look forward to the answers! Very well said. I will butt out so other members can comme in on this but if they don't i will come back and reply. :)
Oscar Namechange

BNP Immigration Policy

kazalala;1174668 wrote: some more from the wikipedia link Oscar provided

that second paragraph worries me slightly:thinking:
Hang on..... I just sent him a cheque :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
gmc

BNP Immigration Policy

Post by gmc »

oscar;1174676 wrote: Hang on..... I just sent him a cheque :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

Do they allow women MP's? If they are going to cancel all the discrimination legislation does that not include the sex discrimination parts?
Oscar Namechange

BNP Immigration Policy

gmc;1174746 wrote: Do they allow women MP's? If they are going to cancel all the discrimination legislation does that not include the sex discrimination parts? Don't be a Rodney...... they wouldn't nominate women to stand would they??
gmc

BNP Immigration Policy

Post by gmc »

oscar;1174751 wrote: Don't be a Rodney...... they wouldn't nominate women to stand would they??

They might need someone to make the tea and sandwiches if they get any seats. Is your secret BNP code name "token"?
Chezzie

BNP Immigration Policy

Post by Chezzie »

gmc;1174779 wrote: They might need someone to make the tea and sandwiches if they get any seats. Is your secret BNP code name "token"?

Ohhh you are awful but I like it:yh_rotfl
Oscar Namechange

BNP Immigration Policy

gmc;1174779 wrote: They might need someone to make the tea and sandwiches if they get any seats. Is your secret BNP code name "token"? Just watch it sporran features. I don't make sandwiches and tea and i don't intend starting now.....that's what husbands are for. I'm the new secret weapon :p:p:p
Oscar Namechange

BNP Immigration Policy

Chezzie;1174790 wrote: Ohhh you are awful but I like it:yh_rotfl Please Chezz..... do not encourage him. He may start thinking the SNP have a hope in hell.
gmc

BNP Immigration Policy

Post by gmc »

oscar;1174806 wrote: Please Chezz..... do not encourage him. He may start thinking the SNP have a hope in hell.

They are actually the ruling party in scotland at the moment albeit with a one seat majority. I wouldn't write them off just yet.
Oscar Namechange

BNP Immigration Policy

gmc;1175086 wrote: They are actually the ruling party in scotland at the moment albeit with a one seat majority. I wouldn't write them off just yet. Well, I never thought i'd see the day when i said this but i agree. Just as many are turning to alternative parties such as UKIP and the BNP, Labour may take a bashing in the election. The Tories are certainly no competition for them.
farmer giles

BNP Immigration Policy

Post by farmer giles »

oscar;1175099 wrote: Well, I never thought i'd see the day when i said this but i agree. Just as many are turning to alternative parties such as UKIP and the BNP, Labour may take a bashing in the election. The Tories are certainly no competition for them.

THE BNP ARE RACISTS :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Oscar Namechange

BNP Immigration Policy

farmer giles;1205625 wrote: THE BNP ARE RACISTS :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
I'm truelly astounded by your debating skills..... you are in no doubt a master at debating, a 'master-bator' of the highest order.

Return to “Social Human Rights”