Is Gay the new Black?

SuzyB

Is Gay the new Black?

Post by SuzyB »

Jester;1070427 wrote: no you dont understand what it is they want, its not enough for the state to recognize a same sex marriage, they want to make it normal in all aspect sof society where it touched them.

While I was gone a teacher in one of the fairly local public schools went from one sex to another through surgical intervention and the school system had no choice but to introduce her/him/it to the class room as a person who changed thier sex. They did this with no process to the children or parents. One day he was a Mr and the next a Mrs.

Now If some one wants to do that go right ahead (I wont argue the merits of insurance paying for such rediculis surgeries here) but she/he/it did it to make a statement without regard to the children he/she/it teaches. Or parents for that matter.

Now you do realize the agenda that the homosexual are pushign is not just 'same sex marriages, it it is also the bisexual and transsexual agenda as well?

They want it 'normalized' and 'ligitimized', so that they can strut the way they want to be regardless of the affects on society and they want the right to prosecute anyone who disbelives they are not normal.

They key to thier success is procesuting those who do not believe the way they think they are. They want the church proper to be forced to recognize their marriage status.

And your a fool if you think they just want to be married like everybody else.

Hi Jester:-6

I'd just like to point out that I'd have no problem whatsoever in someone who has had a sex change teaching my children, the same I wouldn't worry if a teacher who was gay taught them, as long as they were a good teacher who taught and respected my children I would count myself lucky. Sam and Jenna are at a school who has more replacement teachers than hot dinners served which causes problems in continuaty of learning.

I have had to complain 3 times since September because they both have a teacher who has such a strong accent that no children can understand her:-5:-5:-5 The school have said if it continues they will get an assistant to translate, ridiculous if you ask me:mad:
I am nobody..nobody is perfect...therefore I must be Perfect!

SuzyB

Is Gay the new Black?

Post by SuzyB »

Jester;1072047 wrote: :-2

:-3:-2

Suzy I just can't imagine...:-2

Must admit when she goes into sex talk I quickly change the subject:yh_rotfl

OpenMind

Is Gay the new Black?

Post by OpenMind »

Jester;1072043 wrote: I 'd think common cummunication would be a requirement? Yeah thats not right.

In my book its not right to expose my chidlren to poeple with improper character as well. So I call the teachers and instuctors that I allow teach my chidlren to an extremely high standard. The fact is that kids typically take on the ideals of the ones who spend the most time wiht them unless the parents have strong parenting skills and ground the kids in solid principles.

I realize it may not be able to be helped where your kids go to school. But here I don't have to settle for teachers that have low character.

Why are you so judgemental of other people Jester?
SuzyB

Is Gay the new Black?

Post by SuzyB »

Jester;1072043 wrote: I 'd think common cummunication would be a requirement? Yeah thats not right.

In my book its not right to expose my chidlren to poeple with improper character as well. So I call the teachers and instuctors that I allow teach my chidlren to an extremely high standard. The fact is that kids typically take on the ideals of the ones who spend the most time wiht them unless the parents have strong parenting skills and ground the kids in solid principles.

I realize it may not be able to be helped where your kids go to school. But here I don't have to settle for teachers that have low character.

So what would happen if you said that you didnt want a certain teacher teaching your child? Over here it would mean they would go to a class that teaches to a different level that the kids are at, so in turn they would either be in a class with lower abilities and kids that mess about or classes that are working to far ahead for them to keep up.

OpenMind

Is Gay the new Black?

Post by OpenMind »

Jester;1072058 wrote: It comes natural, I got kids OM, I know what is right and wrong and I ain't going to cow to anyone. If I don't like it I change it. I'm black and white, little gray gets in, Im free and I choose to be this way. If you disagree than thats fine go right ahead.

I resist the change that I know will eventually destroy the moral fiber of a poeple. The practice of homosexuality is immoral, its flat out wrong and I just happen to be one that isn't afraid to tell anyone where to go on the matter.

I see you standing your gorund as well. Am I not entitle to express it , same as you?

I never said you didn't have a right to express yourself, Jester. But you appear to me to come on strong with your opinions as if no one has a right to hold a different opinion and be damned to hell if they do.

I notice that the Bible is your favourite book. Would you be as Jesus, or would you be one of those who would condemn/stone the adultress? And on the cross, how did Jesus deal with the guy next to him who would not accept God?

I can't hide my child from the evils of the world forever so it is better that I prepare her for them instead, I think. And Jesus's two commandments are probably the most important things I can teach her. Not to judge another, but to forgive them 77 times if necessary.
SuzyB

Is Gay the new Black?

Post by SuzyB »

Jester;1072056 wrote: hehehe, I'd scramble out of the room. :yh_rotfl

And not through the back door :yh_rotfl

OpenMind

Is Gay the new Black?

Post by OpenMind »

Jester;1072143 wrote: I think to everything there is a balance, a time to sow and a time to reap, etc. I think at times I would have stoned the adultress and at times I would have spared her. Please note Jesus didnt say to spare her, Jesus said to let the law occur, but the judge needs to be one who is capable of judging. He had the ability to Forgive her, and he did, but the law allowed her to be stoned, his law I might add.

Are you suggesting both men that were hung with Jesus were brought into paradise?

We are called to discern right from wrong, be hearers and doers of the word, it is paramount that men tell the truth concerning evil. If not then evil will be clouded in similances of right, remember, Satan comes as an angel of LIGHT! You have to be well grounded in truth to be able to tell the difference between true light and evil that appears as the light. That requires judgement.

As I said, there is a balance, judging to condemnation isnt something I have the power of doing, but discerning good form evil and avoiding evil and even pointing it out is my responsiblity as a parent to my children and in some cases to anyone who will listen.

Back to the subject and how this applies. I don't condemenn sodomites, I condemn and point out that thier actions are wrong, evil, and can and most certainly will probably seperate them from a clear understanding of God who is the only one that can save them. One who practices sexual immorality openly and excuses it as normal and advocates that it is beneficial has passed the point of being open to spiritual things in my opinion, it is highly likely that they have a ceared conscience towards spiritual matters and are plunged into the depths of liciviousness and unless a miracle occurs in their lives to awaken what was once a basic spiritual understanding of God that we are all born under, they may never turn back towards God. Thats not a judgement on an individual, thats the reality I see around me based on just plain observation.

My strong language is not individual condemnation. if I looked at a group of homosexuals and told them they were all heal bound because of the sexual imorality than that sir, would be judgeing, and being judgemental. if I turned and looked at them and by their open actions they presented an impression of sexual imoorality and I was pursuaded fo God to go speak to them about thier spiritual state, to question them about thier spiritual state, or to give them the gospel in soem fashion then I would be discerning they may have a spiritual need and I'd be helping them towards God.

I simply dont by that a strong opinion on a subject means I am judgeing. Im just sure of my stance.

Jesus gave us two new commandments to supercede the original 10 commandments. He showed us that compassion is the greatest law. He never took away their right to stone the woman either. He simply helped them to look at their selves first.

I am not suggesting that both the men on the cross beside Jesus went to heaven. The one taunted Jesus and the other simply asked Jesus to remember him. The latter was told that he would join Jesus in paradise. Jesus said nothing to the other. Whether the taunter went to heaven we cannot say. No one knows whether he repented before he died.

Like yourself, Jesus condemned those practices that were wrong according to God's laws. However, he was only ever concerned with the Jews.

Ok. I believe I understand where you're coming from now. However, for my own reasons, I do not follow Christianity which, in my view, no longer practises the spirit of the Bible and is greatly divided amongst itself. I will readily listen to your view, but that is all it is to me. As are my own.

Thank you Jester for reading this. I don't expect you to agree with me. I enjoy debate and anything that leads to enlightenment.
BTS

Is Gay the new Black?

Post by BTS »

Barman;1072415 wrote:

Just got this as payment, surely not legal.:D

Looks like the printers may have a problem with this one?
"If America Was A Tree, The Left Would Root For The Termites...Greg Gutfeld."
OpenMind

Is Gay the new Black?

Post by OpenMind »

Jester;1072396 wrote: So does the commandments that you say supercede all others (I'd argue that point with you) apply to only Jews? Or do they extend to all minkind?

That's a damned good question, Jester. I've never thought to ask that myself. I've always presumed that they were extended to all of those that became Christians.

Jesus did declare that he would tear down the old church and build a new one. Insofar as the new church was based upon the Bible, I would say that my presumption is right.

When you look at those two commandments, if they are adhered to, there is no real need for the original ten.

I have to confess, though, I could not necessarily turn the other cheek. On a cold winter's night, I am sure I would not give up my coat, and my shirt also, to anyone unless I truly loved them a great deal.
OpenMind

Is Gay the new Black?

Post by OpenMind »

Jester;1072538 wrote: Despite the best intentions myself Id have to choose those things the best I could as well. I do like to think I would give up things for others and I think I have in some things, but would I in every situation? I don't know.

Look up Gladys Alward when you get a chance, just google her or wkipedia her name. Her life story struck me when I was younger, taught me a thing or two about staying the course.

Im not a cheek turner, but I am slow to wrath, I could turn he other cheek at soemone who struck me and didnt have the intentions or capabilities of further harm, but try to steal my truck or harm my family and I'll beat you till yer permanently disabled if yer lucky, or I'd just kill ya if you were a threat to my family.

I'm with you bud, saying your faithful then living it is two entirely different things.

I've had a quick glance at Gladis Aylward's entry in Wiki. Looks intriguing, I shall come back to it later. Right now I have to get ready for my daughter.

I also have a book that used to belong to my Mum. I never knew she had it until after she'd passed on. It's a similar thing about a missionary and I have read it. I shall tell you about it later on.
K.Snyder

Is Gay the new Black?

Post by K.Snyder »

SuzyB;1071991 wrote: I have had to complain 3 times since September because they both have a teacher who has such a strong accent that no children can understand her:-5:-5:-5 The school have said if it continues they will get an assistant to translate, ridiculous if you ask me:mad:

Translate?...

Wow,..you must have a shortage of teachers in the UK...

That is ridiculous otherwise! Ridiculous!
K.Snyder

Is Gay the new Black?

Post by K.Snyder »

K.Snyder;1069129 wrote: Which will be the bases of this entire argument until the end of time I think.

Oh btw I should rephrase that!...

...forever...

There is no such thing as "time"...Sorry. I'd instituted a habit of speech..."Time" doesn't exist as we know it! Otherwise, we wouldn't be conscious beings. :yh_bigsmi...
Daniyal

Is Gay the new Black?

Post by Daniyal »

flopstock;1067955 wrote: No, gay isn't the new black, IMO. Blacks are allowed to marry each other.

Gay is another step down the food chain to some folks, apparently. You would think that blacks and women and every other group that has ever had to fight for rights in america, would be a bit more supportive of an entire group being denied rights that they take for granted today. But that's not how we operate in the real world.

In the real world, in those secret places of our souls , we like knowing that folks who are different then us are not quite as good as us. That they are not as entitled as us. We like having someone to look down upon.

And while I sincerely hope that folks who feel gays are an abomination and deserve to not be accepted by society as equals, will be judged as harshly by their own version of god... I accept that in that secret place in my own soul, that makes me as bad as them...:D

The way I've always viewed it...I don't have to understand where gays are coming from, with their choice of partner. I just need to understand it is not my business.

But if I'm not willing to stand up for the cause, who do I ask to support me when someone decides it's best if women not be allowed to do something..:thinking:

When Ever You Hear Person Talking About / Against Gay Etc , Mosly Likely They Themselves Are In The Closet . And To Say That The Nubians Are The New Blacks Gay Is Silly . When All One Have To Do Is LQQk At The T.V. Media Etc You Can See That The Whites Are Pushing The Gay Life On People . It's Very Few T.V . Movie Show Erc . Where They're Not Pushing The Gay Live / Showing In Some Shape Or Form . And This Is A Fact , Not To Mean To Insult Anyone Here But It True , Personally I Feel To Each His Or Own Rather They Be Nubian / Chinese / Caucasian . I Find It Funny You Have These Clown Who Always Want To Tell Other How To Live / What To Say Etc . Etc . When They Should Check Themselves First .

Acc , Follow The School Of Thought Of [ RushLimbaugh / Bill O'Reilly Etc ] And I Make This Claim Because Of His Many Post , It's Conformation Of What's In His Heart / Mind / Feel / About Other People . He Not Shareing He Pushing His Own Agenda , That Why You Hear / Read , We / Our / Republic Etc , Socalled Code Word's .

Conformation Is Wonderful
Never Argue With An Idiot. They Drag You Down To Their Level Then Beat You With Experience.

When An Elder Passes On To Higher Life , Its Like One Of The Library Have Shut Down

To Desire Security Is A Sign Of Insecurity .

It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble

When you can control a man's thinking you don't have to worry about his action ...:driving:
Accountable

Is Gay the new Black?

Post by Accountable »

Daniyal;1169092 wrote: Conformation Is Wonderful
I'm being researched? I'm flattered. :yh_blush

But conformation sucks, Danny. I wish that rather than conform, you would step back from your hard, inflexible dogma and decide for yourself what is right or wrong, good or bad. You may very well find that your current conformation is what you really believe. You would then confirm, rather than conform. Conformation is for the thoughtless. You're better than that.
Clodhopper

Is Gay the new Black?

Post by Clodhopper »

Missed this the first time round. All I hav to say is you did the right thing, Acc. Good for you.

Love is love.
The crowd: "Yes! We are all individuals!"

Lone voice: "I'm not."
Oscar Namechange

Is Gay the new Black?

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Clodhopper;1169177 wrote: Missed this the first time round. All I hav to say is you did the right thing, Acc. Good for you.

Love is love.

YouTube - Derek at the men's health clinic - The Catherine Tate Show - BBC comedy
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Daniyal

Is Gay the new Black?

Post by Daniyal »

Ques ; How Does Some Homosexulity Come About ? Ans ; First Of All , You Must Establish That There Are Various Form Of What Is Called Homosexulity Today . There Are Those That ( Are Those That Are Born With The Spirit Of A Woman In A Body Of A Man ) , Which Is The One We Will Deal With Here . Not To Be Confused With Those By Conveersion Or Persuasion That Is , Many Homosexulity Become Homosexul By Force , As In ( Prison And The Military , Or Molestation ) . Some By Peer Pressure , Others In An Attempt To Act ( Proper Or Sophisticated ) And End Up Appearing To Be Soft Or Gay , Attracting The Gay Crowd Or Friend And Eventually Decide That's What They Want To Be . That's Their Preference And It's Alright .

In The Case When A Homosexual Is Living In A Female Body , This Happens Before They Are Born And This Is Why They Go All Out Of Their Way To Get A Sex Change , Which May Appear Extreme To You , But They Are Not Satisfied Until Their Mind And Body Are One In Gender .

Let Me Explain How This Happen . At The Beginning Of Their Development As A Zygote Only A Small Amount Of Testosterone Is Secreted , Just Enought To Make Testes Form On The Developing Embryo , But Not Enough To Exercise Proper Brain Chemistry And Pituitary Gland Balance , Thus Homosexulity Occurs Naturally . This Had Nothing To Do With The Conversion Of Homosexuals . In Some Cases , One Is Converted By Being Raped By A Member Of Their Own Sex , And Still In Other Cases . One Is Fondled By A Member Of Their Own Sex And Family It Is More Prominent In Caucasians Than Any Other Race On The Planet . In Fact , The Ancient Greeks Are Known For Their Homosexual Activities .
Never Argue With An Idiot. They Drag You Down To Their Level Then Beat You With Experience.

When An Elder Passes On To Higher Life , Its Like One Of The Library Have Shut Down

To Desire Security Is A Sign Of Insecurity .

It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble

When you can control a man's thinking you don't have to worry about his action ...:driving:
Accountable

Is Gay the new Black?

Post by Accountable »

'kay.

Return to “Social Human Rights”