Welcome To The Women Farm!

HumanBeast

Post by HumanBeast »

In the not so distant future, women may be "farmed" for the purposes of pleasing men, according to Angry Harry, a men's right activist.

AngryHarry wrote: if anything, the chances are not so much that women will take over the planet and exterminate the men, but that men will start to 'farm' women for their very own purposes - just like they currently do with cows.

And, quite frankly, unless women in the west get their act together and start supporting men rather than making enemies out of them by supporting divisive feminists who do little more than continually stir up hatred toward them, and who, therefore, also undermine the whole well-being of their very own societies, then they shall surely deserve to be tamed, domesticated and harvested for the good of the planet, and, of course, for the contentment and happiness of the men who dwell upon it!

Source:

His reasoning?

AngryHarry wrote: Listen carefully. Basically, women were designed by Nature to taste good to men when they are hungry; and that, fundamentally, is the end of the matter. The Universe does not seem to have figured out any other long term purpose for them. And even the ancients clearly recognised this by emphasising the important bits of women in their sculptures...

Realistically, women have only got one hope when it comes to having a happy future. They will have to taste good to men. And if they do not do this, then they are toast; because they will have nothing else to offer.

The converse, however, is not true. Men do not have to taste good to women to be of value to them. Without men - nothing. No houses or factories would be built or maintained. No roads would be constructed.

It is men who create, construct, develop, operate and maintain just about everything that represents the progress of humans on this planet.

This all suggests that women are going to have to behave more like women than like men, or they will find themselves heading for a fall.

Source:

So I guess women will have to act like Barbie again? Or if men want to live like the monks, they will just engineer artifical wombs and women will go extinct. I don't have an opinion on this, it just scares me.
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl Hilarious:D

FOC THREAD PART1

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Martin Luther King Jr.
abbey

Post by abbey »

Sounds to me like angry harry talks a lot of crap :rolleyes:
Chezzie

Post by Chezzie »

[QUOTE=HumanBeast;748867]In the not so distant future, women may be "farmed" for the purposes of pleasing men, according to Angry Harry, a men's right activist.

You mean thats not the case now..............Jeeez my fella has duped me again:D
chonsigirl

Post by chonsigirl »

It is men who create, construct, develop, operate and maintain just about everything that represents the progress of humans on this planet.

Yes, one young male in the household did take out the trash for me last night......:)
RedGlitter

Post by RedGlitter »

:wah: Every woman knows all we have to do is close down the Gates of Pleasure and then men will come suffering back to their senses. Not all men, just ones who think like Harry Can't Get Any. ;)
Sapphire_Alchemist

Post by Sapphire_Alchemist »

RedGlitter;748885 wrote: :wah: Every woman knows all we have to do is close down the Gates of Pleasure and then men will come suffering back to their senses. Not all men, just ones who think like Harry Can't Get Any. ;)

:wah: I couldn't have said it better myself! :D
Snooze

Post by Snooze »

"Taste good to men"? What's going to happen, women will be slathered in barbecue sauce and thrown on the grill?:-2
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

:D

FOC THREAD PART1

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Martin Luther King Jr.
along-for-the-ride

Post by along-for-the-ride »

So "Angry Harry" didn't get any last night.................had to sleep on the lumpy coach...............alone......................
Life is a Highway. Let's share the Commute.
Accountable

Post by Accountable »

Snooze;748921 wrote: "Taste good to men"? What's going to happen, women will be slathered in barbecue sauce and thrown on the grill?:-2
Oooooo kinky! :sneaky:
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

I think this is appropriate fir this thread:rolleyes::wah::wah:

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
Accountable

Post by Accountable »

:wah: :yh_rotfl :wah:
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

fuzzy butt;749429 wrote: Oh my god!!!! when listening to that and thinking someone taped your household it's time to get a divorce.

I remember hearing a voice asking me "Arent you well yet?" and "dont' you think this has gone on long enough?" I eventually ended up in hospital because I'd contracted pnuemonia because I got up up soon when i should have been in bed, and looking after myself ..................note looking after MYSELF.

Oh dear:wah: ye why is it women are not allowed to be ill:rolleyes:

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.

Return to “Social Human Rights”