Three cheers for benefit fraud!

Irmin

Post by Irmin »

http://politics.guardian.co.uk/homeaffa ... 68,00.html

I would recommend more of our volk do this if our govermnent suffers. I have several freinds who are already committing benefit theft and no one is any the wiser. I see no problem with it if the olny way to get by these days is to fiddle. Our government cares nothing for it’s people, only the rich. Why should you be honest if it gets you nohwere?
Carl44

Post by Carl44 »

Soberano;670153 wrote: What a prick

i expect he is a gooner buddy :wah::wah:

good to see you about buddy the place aint the same without you :-6

uh oh suzy is in bed screaming for me to join her , not for you know what she just dont want me waking her when i'm finished on fg :wah:
weeder

Post by weeder »

You are something else!!!! And I think robbing banks would be better than benefit fraud. More class. No guns involved though.:)
[FONT=Microsoft Sans Serif][/FONT]
Accountable

Post by Accountable »

Irmin;670146 wrote: http://politics.guardian.co.uk/homeaffa ... 68,00.html

I would recommend more of our volk do this if our govermnent suffers. I have several freinds who are already committing benefit theft and no one is any the wiser. I see no problem with it if the olny way to get by these days is to fiddle. Our government cares nothing for it’s people, only the rich. Why should you be honest if it gets you nohwere?
Because it's right. Of course, feel free to grab a dictionary because "right" means more than the hand you use to hold your burning cross.
gmc

Post by gmc »

So you know people who are committing a crime and do nothing about it? Liars and crooks some volk you know. Clearly you are not a native English speaker. The correct spelling of volk is folk apart. While there are many foreign words incprporated unchanged in to the English language volk isn't one of them. Which bit of the immigrant community are you from, why are you so ashamed of being a immigrant and why don't you bugger off back home?
littlemissgiggle

Post by littlemissgiggle »

gmc;670251 wrote: So you know people who are committing a crime and do nothing about it? Liars and crooks some volk you know. Clearly you are not a native English speaker. The correct spelling of volk is folk apart. While there are many foreign words incprporated unchanged in to the English language volk isn't one of them. Which bit of the immigrant community are you from, why are you so ashamed of being a immigrant and why don't you bugger off back home?

well said i totally agree
buttercup

Post by buttercup »

Well if you cant see morally whats wrong with that statement & thats how you wish to live your life Irmin, go for it. I just hope you dont have any children that you plan on dragging into the gutter with you.

Soberano - excellent to see you back, what's with the post no count? Someone see something they shouldent have? :sneaky:
pinkchick

Post by pinkchick »

That statement is WRONG on so many levels!

How can you live with yourself knowing that YOUR FRIENDS are commiting benefit fraud??

I really don't know how you sleep at night!!!!

:mad::mad:
Very nearly perfect ... :D
spot

Post by spot »

pinkchick;670295 wrote: How can you live with yourself knowing that YOUR FRIENDS are commiting benefit fraud??How can you believe our tedious friend is telling the truth? Everything he posts here is aimed at raising anger. They're invented stories. They're pretty rubbish attempts at wind-ups, I wish he'd try something different, he's as amusing as muscle cramps.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

Just thought i would help you out with a spot of attention,, there there do you feel better now?:wah::wah::rolleyes:

FOC THREAD PART1

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Martin Luther King Jr.
Irmin

Post by Irmin »

Well Spotty, how do you feel about your tax dollars going awya to useless inner city scum instead of beign put to proper use? How do you feel that in the near futrue YOUR children will have to work even harder and pay for even more of them??!!
Imladris

Post by Imladris »

How easy is it to type with a straight jacket on?
Originally Posted by spot

She is one fit bitch innit, that Immy

Don't worry; it only seems kinky the first time
Accountable

Post by Accountable »

gmc;670251 wrote: So you know people who are committing a crime and do nothing about it? Liars and crooks some volk you know. Clearly you are not a native English speaker. The correct spelling of volk is folk apart. While there are many foreign words incprporated unchanged in to the English language volk isn't one of them. Which bit of the immigrant community are you from, why are you so ashamed of being a immigrant and why don't you bugger off back home?
I don't think he's an immigrant. I think he's a neo-nazi reject trying to sound cool.
Irmin

Post by Irmin »

"Of course, feel free to grab a dictionary because "right" means more than the hand you use to hold your burning cross."

Except I would use my left.

As usaul, you all fail to discuss the real issue at hand and resort to name calling and insulting. You ahve nothing.
spot

Post by spot »

Irmin;670512 wrote: As usaul, you all fail to discuss the real issue at hand and resort to name calling and insulting. You ahve nothing.You fall outside the boundary of interesting posters, Irmin. I'm sure you know your way to Stormfront. As an evangelist you're sadly lacking.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Nomad

Post by Nomad »

I hope some animal never bores a hole in your head and lays its eggs in your brain, because later you might think you're having a good idea but it's just eggs hatching.

JACK HANDY
I AM AWESOME MAN

Post by 911 »

Over here, sometimes, you get a reward for reporting people that take advantage of the system.

Why don't you report your chums and live off that money? :thinking:
When choosing between two evils, I always like to take the one I've never tried before.

Mae West
Nomad

Post by Nomad »

spot;670297 wrote: How can you believe our tedious friend is telling the truth? Everything he posts here is aimed at raising anger. They're invented stories. They're pretty rubbish attempts at wind-ups, I wish he'd try something different, he's as amusing as muscle cramps.

:wah: :yh_party:yh_rotfl
I AM AWESOME MAN
spot

Post by spot »

The fault, Irmin, isn't so much in being a nutter or even a bore, it's in trying however ineptly to generate support for a despicable agenda. You've done it several times now. Whether the underlying topics are intrinsically interesting or not, why would anyone want to talk about them in your presence? This site is not antisemitic. Some of us discuss Israel with Zionist members and try hard to find what common ground might exist on which we can agree. The idea that the opposition to Zionism of those of us who oppose it might be misconstrued as having the slightest overlap with anything you've posted does not endear you to me.
littlemissgiggle

Post by littlemissgiggle »

Yes I believe you can get something like a 500 pound reward for reporting someone caught doing benefit fraud.

I personally think you don't care about the Britain you live in if you feel its right for people to sponge of the system.

:mad:
Nomad

Post by Nomad »

The fault, Irmin, isn't so much in being a nutter or even a bore, it's in trying however ineptly to generate support for a despicable agenda. You've done it several times now. Whether the underlying topics are intrinsically interesting or not, why would anyone want to talk about them in your presence? This site is not antisemitic. Some of us discuss Israel with Zionist members and try hard to find what common ground might exist on which we can agree. The idea that the opposition to Zionism of those of us who oppose it might be misconstrued as having the slightest overlap with anything you've posted does not endear you to me.
I AM AWESOME MAN
spot

Post by spot »

One of these days, Nomad, I'm going to take you round the back of the bikesheds and give you a half hour you won't forget in a hurry.
Lon

Post by Lon »

[quote=Irmin;670424]Well Spotty, how do you feel about your tax dollars going awya to useless inner city scum instead of beign put to proper use?

I see, by proper use you mean tax dollars are better spent on a racist idiot like your self with an IQ lower than an aardvark?
spot

Post by spot »

I just found out how to distinguish Alzheimer's disease from other dementias and it's only a 15 minute test. Like, wow. It's not even invasive.
dubs

Post by dubs »

Can I just say that I feel Soberanos, concise summing up of the OP, is in my opinion 100% correct!

My dog's a cross between a Shihtzu and a Bulldog... It's a Bullsh!t..
spot

Post by spot »

Irmin's not a long-term proposition, dubs. I'm close to being the least popular poster on ForumGarden but I'd not want to swap places. Where he stands seems dank and unhealthy, at least I have a view on my mountain ledge.
dubs

Post by dubs »

spot;670660 wrote: Irmin's not a long-term proposition, dubs. I'm close to being the least popular poster on ForumGarden but I'd not want to swap places. Where he stands seems dank and unhealthy, at least I have a view on my mountain ledge.

Yes Spot I understand completely. Troll training must be pretty dire these days. They sent the poor tosser out with just his little book of white supremacist rants.

My dog's a cross between a Shihtzu and a Bulldog... It's a Bullsh!t..
Lon

Post by Lon »

spot;670660 wrote: Irmin's not a long-term proposition, dubs. I'm close to being the least popular poster on ForumGarden but I'd not want to swap places. Where he stands seems dank and unhealthy, at least I have a view on my mountain ledge.

Least popular poster? I enjoy your posts. You are the only one that doesn't let anyone get away with posting less than factual data. Keeps everyone honest spot, even me.
Irmin

Post by Irmin »

"The fault, Irmin, isn't so much in being a nutter or even a bore, it's in trying however ineptly to generate support for a despicable agenda. You've done it several times now. Whether the underlying topics are intrinsically interesting or not, why would anyone want to talk about them in your presence? This site is not antisemitic. Some of us discuss Israel with Zionist members and try hard to find what common ground might exist on which we can agree. The idea that the opposition to Zionism of those of us who oppose it might be misconstrued as having the slightest overlap with anything you've posted does not endear you to me."

Yeah. Anywya, fair enough, we know full well you are a ********, but just try to follow on wiht the topic.
gmc

Post by gmc »

Lon;670623 wrote: [quote=Irmin;670424]Well Spotty, how do you feel about your tax dollars going awya to useless inner city scum instead of beign put to proper use?

I see, by proper use you mean tax dollars are better spent on a racist idiot like your self with an IQ lower than an aardvark?

Since He was using an article from the guardian about UK benefit fraud to start the post I assumed he was British but the use of the phrase tax dollars rather suggests he's not.

posted by spot

One of these days, Nomad, I'm going to take you round the back of the bikesheds and give you a half hour you won't forget in a hurry.

That is slightly worrying but I'm not sure why. Beware of spot behind the bike shed or anywhere else for that matter.
Irmin

Post by Irmin »

"One of these days, Nomad, I'm going to take you round the back of the bikesheds and give you a half hour you won't forget in a hurry."

HAHAHAHA! I missed that one!
Bryn Mawr

Post by Bryn Mawr »

Irmin;671222 wrote: "One of these days, Nomad, I'm going to take you round the back of the bikesheds and give you a half hour you won't forget in a hurry."

HAHAHAHA! I missed that one!

No surprise there then!

Return to “Social Human Rights”