Sheltered Housing

sheltered housing

Sheltered Housing

Post by sheltered housing »

You will almost certainly have a purpose in finding this post. For your information I am trying to get a pressure group going to redress some of the concerns emerging after recent Government legislation. The Remit is 'Rent Restructuring' and 'Target Rents', and how they will affect residents. Also, the loss, or sharing of Scheme managers, at some of the complexes .

The new Service Charges are, also, of great concern to many residents who are not benefit supported.

With some 400,000 residents in rented Sheltered Housing in the UK we are well able to mount a compaign to redress these recent wrongs if we band together.

What I was hoping was that there is somebody out there who is skilled enough to provide us with a really professional website.

thanks for reading this and look forward to hearing from you

Vernon
koan

Sheltered Housing

Post by koan »

You might want to post what country you are referring to. This is an international board.
sheltered housing

Sheltered Housing

Yes you are quite right it refers to Rented Sheltered Housing UK
DesignerGal

Sheltered Housing

Post by DesignerGal »

Hi Spamela!

HBIC
sheltered housing

Sheltered Housing

DesignerGal;463446 wrote: Hi Spamela!

Nonsense cheese cannot fly
DesignerGal

Sheltered Housing

Post by DesignerGal »

sheltered housing;463455 wrote: Nonsense cheese cannot fly

Oh no?

Maybe you should watch more "I Love Lucy" and see that it very well does fly.:-6

HBIC
Nomad

Sheltered Housing

Post by Nomad »

sheltered housing;463455 wrote: Nonsense cheese cannot fly

The hell it cant !

Sharp cheddar is especially suited for stunt flying.
I AM AWESOME MAN
sheltered housing

Sheltered Housing

You are a purveyor of duff information ! For three days I run up and down flapping my arms in front of a chunk of Cheddar. At the end I was exhausted but the cheese had done nothing at all. Next I put it on the lawn so that it could see how birds fly. They ate it ! The stupid stuff didn't even have the sense to fly away then. Take my advice keep a dog, they can't fly, but they show a lot of interest if you run around flapping your arms. Or, you could keeps ducks, they fly very well but show no more affection for you than cheese does.

Happy Christmas to you too. Hope somebody gives you a dog as a present so that you don't have to waste the rest of your life with a grounded cheese :-5
DesignerGal

Sheltered Housing

Post by DesignerGal »

How about wrapping the cheese in a baby blanket and taking it on an airplane with you.

There you go...

flying cheese.

HBIC
sheltered housing

Sheltered Housing

Well you know the regulations about explosive substances and why a baby blanket ?

Could you not wrap it in aluminium foil . I know when I was a baby that I wouldn't have been too pleased if they used blankets for me that had previously been wrapped round cheese and who wants a baby smelling of cheddar anyway
DesignerGal

Sheltered Housing

Post by DesignerGal »

sheltered housing;473879 wrote: who wants a baby smelling of cheddar anyway

Perhaps the mice?

HBIC
sheltered housing

Sheltered Housing

Well you will get into all sorts of trouble if you start feeding babies to mice. Babies have more societies protecting them than all the words uttered at the United Nations in a whole week. Its a non starter and I won't visit you in prision either
DesignerGal

Sheltered Housing

Post by DesignerGal »

sheltered housing;473895 wrote: Well you will get into all sorts of trouble if you start feeding babies to mice. Babies have more societies protecting them than all the words uttered at the United Nations in a whole week. Its a non starter and I won't visit you in prision either

I know you wont see me in prison. They would probably send me to the insane asylum (for feeding babies to mice) you are currently sentenced in. So, I will see you there. Meet me behind the hollybush after morning meds. I got something for you!:sneaky: :wah:

HBIC
Nomad

Sheltered Housing

Post by Nomad »

sheltered housing;473862 wrote: You are a purveyor of duff information ! For three days I run up and down flapping my arms in front of a chunk of Cheddar. At the end I was exhausted but the cheese had done nothing at all. Next I put it on the lawn so that it could see how birds fly. They ate it ! The stupid stuff didn't even have the sense to fly away then. Take my advice keep a dog, they can't fly, but they show a lot of interest if you run around flapping your arms. Or, you could keeps ducks, they fly very well but show no more affection for you than cheese does.

Happy Christmas to you too. Hope somebody gives you a dog as a present so that you don't have to waste the rest of your life with a grounded cheese :-5

Novice :rolleyes: You dont put the cheese on the lawn and you dont flap your arms in front of it. God !

Beginners mozzarella is Dec 10. Bring your own cheese.
I AM AWESOME MAN
sheltered housing

Sheltered Housing

Well I hope the something you have got to show me does not included taking any clothes off. Firstly its cold at this time of year and secondly carnal exercises around hollybushes can be quite painful. Best stick to warm hay or grassy clearings in the forest for that type of thing and summer is preferable
DesignerGal

Sheltered Housing

Post by DesignerGal »

sheltered housing;474008 wrote: Well I hope the something you have got to show me does not included taking any clothes off. Firstly its cold at this time of year and secondly carnal exercises around hollybushes can be quite painful. Best stick to warm hay or grassy clearings in the forest for that type of thing and summer is preferable

:eek: :eek: :eek:

I was just going to bring you a casserole!

with a file hidden in it of course!

Attached files

HBIC
Nomad

Sheltered Housing

Post by Nomad »

sheltered housing;474008 wrote: Well I hope the something you have got to show me does not included taking any clothes off. Firstly its cold at this time of year and secondly carnal exercises around hollybushes can be quite painful. Best stick to warm hay or grassy clearings in the forest for that type of thing and summer is preferable

Ixnay Ixnay !!

Alert !!! Shes trying to get pregnant !

Retreat....Retreat !
I AM AWESOME MAN
DesignerGal

Sheltered Housing

Post by DesignerGal »

Nomad;474013 wrote: Ixnay Ixnay !!

Alert !!! Shes trying to get pregnant !

Retreat....Retreat !

:yh_youkid

HBIC
sheltered housing

Sheltered Housing

Im glad to hear it, I was getting a bit worried about that meeting. Oh dear you told me about the file too late !:lips: :lips: Do you have a spare pair of dentures I can borrow ?
sheltered housing

Sheltered Housing

What Nomad. There are several types of pregnant. Pregnant pause, Pregnant wait, just pregnant, pregnant desire, which type is she interested in ?
DesignerGal

Sheltered Housing

Post by DesignerGal »

sheltered housing;474035 wrote: What Nomad. There are several types of pregnant. Pregnant pause, Pregnant wait, just pregnant, pregnant desire, which type is she interested in ?

http://www.forumgarden.com/forums/showt ... hp?t=13006

I will let you in. All my info is here.

HBIC
sheltered housing

Sheltered Housing

Anyway if its the normal type of pregnant. No its leads to mortgages, losing your individuality, being tied down and eventually a divorce . No I am not a fan of pregnant, its a mugs game
Nomad

Sheltered Housing

Post by Nomad »

sheltered housing;474035 wrote: What Nomad. There are several types of pregnant. Pregnant pause, Pregnant wait, just pregnant, pregnant desire, which type is she interested in ?

You know, the regular pregnant kind. Enter :thinking: at your own peril
I AM AWESOME MAN

Return to “Social Human Rights”