How Can Death Become a Serious Option?

Discussion group for bereaved people.This forum offers support, understanding, compassion and hope to bereaved people, struggling to rebuild their lives after the death of their loved ones.
flopstock

Post by flopstock »

You'd like to think that if some one can be that far gone, surely they could no longer look functional - yet they can.

You'd think that there is no way anyone could really believe that those left behind would be better off without them around anymore - yet they can.

You'd think that surely anyone who has been to a funeral would never for one second contemplate - yet they do.

How do they get to that point? What is being missed?
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

CARLA

Post by CARLA »

If they are suffering great pain, loss, or just don't want to carry on death becomes a real option. :( It crosses all ages not necessarily the elderly. Life can be very cruel and some just want out.
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

Return to “Bereaved People”