- Posts: 8673
- Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2004 12:00 pm
- Posts: 15069
- Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2004 1:00 pm
My thoughts are with her family.
- Posts: 13033
- Joined: Thu Nov 25, 2004 1:00 pm
MOTTO TO LIVE BY:
"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.
WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"
- Posts: 4534
- Joined: Mon Oct 24, 2005 8:13 pm
Cherish all of the good times that she shared with us. She's in a much better place now where she doesn't feel sad that she's no longer with us.
Signature text removed at the request of a member.
Participate in The unOfficial Forum Garden Scavenger Hunt 2009!
- Posts: 11732
- Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2005 4:28 pm
- Posts: 33482
- Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:10 pm